♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Hug you all... yeah I will ship Soo Hyun and Myeong Woo + the patients now. I never regret to root for Soo Hyun. She is my favorite character. The brightest, best and purest character for me. And also make me love Sora. I believe Soo Hyun can lead the Myeong Woo to be the good hospital.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest christina41216

hey guys. had been a silent reader for so long. well looks like Quack couple has finally sunk. too bad. this is the first time i have ever shipped anyone in a drama. all this while i had always just been.....well detached when it came to that. anyways guys, what else did we expect? this drama sucks XD but yeah i am a little bitter about this because (& the rest is top secret information just for you guys) Soo Hyun had been listed above Jae Hee on wiki at first & the male & female leads listed first on wiki ALWAYS end up together. & wiki has never made a mistake. this time however the position changed sometime along the drama & jae hee was listed first. this can only mean that the drama went through a major rewrite. if it hadn't gone through it, quack couple would have been end game. oh well. i just hope they dont put her with Jae Joon after what happened at the end of ep 18. no matter what, he was Soo Hyun's dad.

Guest ArdellaY

thankyou fellow quackers here :) even i was just silent reader before but i really had so much fun read all your comments. you all here so awesome. thanks for everything x)

Guest christina41216

but really, even if we put away the wiki thing, wtf was up with all those Hoon & Soohyun scenes if they werent going to end up together. thats just not how its done in a drama.

Guest christina41216

i saw a pic of Hoon & Jae Hee having dinner together with his mom. & we all know what that means. it really is over. sigh

rynn_peace said: Our ship has sunk.. and I'm going to say goodbye to this drama. Well, I'll move on to other drama.. nice to meet you all... No need to be sad, it's only drama btw. Hope LJS and KSR will have project together in the future.. and hope to see you again in the other thread. Bye guys. It so much fun in this 2 months. :)

Guest onlyT1009

I just wanna say…

I’ve never been like this  before. Never shipped a couple this hard

When Hoon be with Jae Hee I felt like my boyfriend go with another girl… my heart’s broken :)

When Hoon be with uri Hyunie, it made my whole day

I’m feeling empty right now :((

It’s hard to say goodbye, but I’ll never forget that we’re a team

No matter what happens, thank you guys!!!!

Good job Quackers, fantastic babies :x

#thankyouHoonHyun

#thankyouHoonHyunteam

Guest aya52893

We totally sunk chinggus :(( i will never forget you guys. Thank you for the awesome posts of uri quack couple. I will not drop this drama because i love kang sora so much. Oh soo hyun made me love sora so much. I will support her on her next projects! I will never regret that i root for her. I do really hope as well that uri hoonhyun will have drama together as the main otp with no confusion at all next year or even next next next next next year. Thank you guys! See you again in other threads! :) i love you guys! no goodbyes :x

I will definitely delete this drama in my hard drive ... i cant believe i came this too far hahaha omohhhh its just so grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Wahaha sorry guys im kinda bitter since its the first time that my otp doesnt or seems like not ending up together..... sosososo hatehatehate itttttt...... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest chinky00

if agent cha or PM will not kill HSH i will kill her instead!!!!!!!! nyahahahaha there's a a small part in my heart that says dont give up for hoonhyun because we still have 1 ep to go...but my mind says that with that 1 ep left will hoon change his heart and be with soohyun?! but tonights episode really showed us that hoonhee will be the endgame fine whatever! i'll kill pdnim and writernim with my own hands (just kiddin') because i was trolled nyahahhahaha

Archived