♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kaiskloset said:                                              #THANKYOUGUYS

For our awesome journey with our quack couple

For the tears we shed with our HoonHyun

For the laughters and joy we shared

For the awesome comments, wonderful and insightful posts

For just being lurker and readers

and giving us quackers some cheers with your awesome/lol badges…

And most of all THANK YOU soompi sisters,

for just being here. For being Quacks.

@Rania Zeid @Bambiina @katkat88 @k_craze @SongMira @all korean

@ruzikie @rynn_peace @sandjh @kimsontoya @lolly8 @edensor @piena

@angels_natdylax05 @lummy @kiyasnow @Rha1802 @sky5joyous

@mumble72 @pandalover1 @bubuybulan

@onlyT1009 @aya52893 @ehey1256 @alicekpoppin @smallowl

@skysora @TrangB @giemalyn88 @snow1234 @malva @minhosulli293912

@rheiuna @Hwang Chan @anjesi @heylody @migtly @hinaya05 @Elif Yazgül

@llove @ManeeratR @SJKMCW @rarapop @forever22

@JessicaD

26138699_400x400.jpg
via images.cafepress

@JessicaD we don't want to lose you!!! ur warning level is on a high level ahahahahahahaha and we don't want you to disappear before/during the finale and miss the after partyyy too hahaha..so it would be great if you can read your page where some mods sent messages to you:

http://forums.soompi.com/profile/warnings/8456433/JessicaD

or u can look at this, if it's easier: :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).

Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations. 

If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved. Do not leave out people out from the conversation!

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

you're super enthusiastic about uri quack couple - it's so awesome :D but we don't want to lose you ahahaahahah especially before the finale or even during the final episodes!!! 
also do you know how to view your private messages? maybe some other people would like to contact you via message, so here is how to find it:it is on the left hand side of the soompi website, with a picture of an envelope :D i've marked it on the picture with a yellow quack oval.
348r0a0.jpg

or maybe ur just too excited that you forget to check ur messages and events? :D sorry sorry hhehehe

sandjh said:

@JessicaD

we don't want to lose you!!! ur warning level is on a high level ahahahahahahaha and we don't want you to disappear before/during the finale and miss the after partyyy too..so it would be great if you can read your page where some mods sent messages to you:

http://forums.soompi.com/profile/warnings/8456433/JessicaD

or maybe ur just too excited that you forget to check ur messages and events? :D sorry sorry hhehehe

Guest JessicaD1430293883

This scene at the beginning, Hoon being shot and Soo hyun the one running to him...

Not Jae Hee !

... I think there will be a similar scene in ep 19 or 20.

This scene had been made for something. It's a clue, that's what I think.

Quack couple is end game !

=))

Guest aya52893

Is it illegal to download YouTube videos???

Because I need the quack couple FMV so badly. I'm gonna miss them so bad.

@ehey1256‌

if you're using a mobile phone. You must download a 'tubemate'. There, you can search videos on youtube that you want to download and click the green arrow then click download.

(Its not available on google play or apps store you need to google it using your browser then just type 'tubemate'.)

But if you're using pc then you just need a youtube downloader.

Hope this helps :)

Enjoy quack mv's :))

By the way here is my favorite mv's of our quack :))

Download this awesome mv's :)

Oh my, everyone's freaking out because the finale is almost here... Don't shed tears, my Quack friends - let's have fun and spazz happily about Hoon and Hyun until the end.
We have two episodes still to go. Hopefully after the drama ends we might get some more BTS material or even some deleted scenes or NGs. And even if we don't, it's not like LJS and KS will disappear after this. I look forward to seeing what future projects they will do. Who knows, we might meet each other again in a thread about a LJS or KS drama. I hope they have the chance to work together again in the future. :)
Whatever twists or surprises or trolling pd-nim and writer-nim might have prepared for the finale, I have had a great time reading everyone's posts and posting a few of my own. 

Everyone, thank you for making this thread a fun and great place! No matter what the ending of DS is like, I have no doubt that you will make this thread awesome till the last post! :-bd

JessicaD

said:

This scene at the beginning, Hoon being shot and Soo hyun the one running to him...

Not Jae Hee !

... I think there will be a similar scene in ep 19 or 20.

This scene had been made for something. It's a clue, that's what I think.

Quack couple is end game !

=))

pandalover1 said: Haha! i think so too! It may be an 'imaginary' scene from the past but perhaps the production crew has scripted it in a way that it will be a dejavu moment.Hoon really gets shot by Cha Jin Soo who was supposedly dead and Hyun runs to him, implying that she will be the one who saves Park Hoon and it will be her first time leading a very important surgery? *MINDBLOW*

AWESOME!!!! That is a brilliant idea...maybe we should be a writer next...hahahahaha =)) :-B At least our script make sense at all.. :D

Mindblowing scenes supported with facts, I think we can do a decent job. HAHAHAHA! If we become writers let's make a script more screwed up than DS, let's make it like a ride to hell and back. HAHAHAHA! SO mindblowing that people will get brain orgasm =)) =)) 8-}

I made one fanmade MV again for our Quack Couple.Like Soo Hyun is fallin' in love with Hoon, we are also fallin' in love with them, with their chemistry and their story.

Park Hoon and Soo Hyun - Fallin' for You

(original song by Colbie Caillat)

~uploading~

I don't know but I think I maybe
Fallin' for you dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better

I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you

I've been waiting all my life and now I found you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you.
I'm falling for you.

As I'm standing here and you hold my hand
Pull me towards you and we start to dance

All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

I'm trying not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling.
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do

I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you.
I'm fallin' for you.

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing
Emotions keep spinning out.

Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do

I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you.

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I'm fallin' for you.

Oh
Oh no no
Oh

Oh, I'm falling for you

And I wanna say thank you guys, I got so much fun with all of you... :x
Let's enjoy 2 last eps happily no matter what will happen.

Guest JessicaD1430293883

angels_natdylax05 said: rynn_peace said: I made one fanmade MV again for our Quack Couple.Like Soo Hyun is fallin' in love with Hoon, we are also fallin' in love with them, with their chemistry and their story.

Archived