♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest kdramafeed

hahahah ikr...

They write dumb stuff.I just dont understand how these hoonhee shippers think. :D

BTW i didnt quite get what that movie is about?
Why do they shoot for a movie?Why are they even doing a movie?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onlyT1009

that's why i rarely go to the main thread.... oh, stressful :)) i was be moderated therejust stay here, we're free and always happyyyyyy 

:x

hwwaaaaa this thread moved so fast..I had to read ton pages really.Seems like you all had fun without me T_T hehe but seriously this thread really brought me joy tough maybe HoonHyun will sink or somethibg (I doubt it) The main thread is just meh :P They who seriously want Hyun end up with Joon after the last episode is very desperate you-know-who shipper :D:D

they want soohyun to beg for forgiveness.Ehmm Hello???

I dont get it!!!

They just hate her so much!

Blindly hatred to Hyun or Sora(?)

They think only Jaehee who got hurt, sacrifice for the sake true love bla bla bla, her dad got killed bla bla (tough till now only Jaehee is unclear and I still had doubt in my opinion fiuh maybe I'm slow thinker or what hehe) all 4 main character in this drama have their own past omplex and been hurted

hahahah ikr...

They write dumb stuff.I just dont understand how these hoonhee shippers think. :D

BTW i didnt quite get what that movie is about?
Why do they shoot for a movie?Why are they even doing a movie?

They are equally delusional like us quackers but have the opposite opinions. I do not agree with most of the stuffs they mention but hey thats their opinion and they have their freedom of speech, I just ignore the statements they make that don't please me. No point starting a fight. Lol!

About the movie I'm not exactly sure, but what i interpreted was that they'll change the storyline and lower down the NK and espionage part and focus more on the medical and love story lines..

waa this thread moved so fast <:-P
ok im gonna miss this drama and y'all so much since we only have 2 epi left :(:((
why theres no extension?

WHY??? :(:(:((

fighting quackers!

This drama series is one of the mess in my life Lol

I mind if there will be extension unless full of HoonHyun lovey dovey scene hehehe..

well in my mind, they already married and yes, they will have a quack junior soon because SooHyun is pregnant of two months now

oh my delulu mind :)) <:-P =))

Are you implying that something might have happened that time in Hyun's mother's house between Hoon and Hyun when he walked into her in the toilet?HAHAHAHA! =)) but then again they were alone together alot, who knows they might have done something.. Hahaha! NAUGHTY.. NAUGHTY.. =)) =))

Guest TrangB

they have already showed the written preview for ep 19??? can someone tell me pls? i don't want to go to the main thread because they are all jae hee jae hee :P

Are you implying that something might have happened that time in Hyun's mother's house between Hoon and Hyun when he walked into her in the toilet?HAHAHAHA! =)) but then again they were alone together alot, who knows they might have done something.. Hahaha! NAUGHTY.. NAUGHTY.. =)) =))

Here we go agin dearrrrrrrrr..One of healthiest delulu in earth hehe makes us happy and free wild imaginative right?

copy you @ruzikie‌

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Remember the scene when Hoon carried her home?  She climbed up the stairs and Hoon gave a funny look & followed her.. Maybe it was then  =))

OoOOO Why I FORGOT that scene!!! well my mind and thought is really PURE and SAINT,I am so slow recall that kind of scene :P:P =)) =)) =))

hahahahahhahaha when they were drunk, they already made something something

@angel_natdylax5 SooHyun already confessed she is pregnant with two month so i have arranged their married and Choi Young Do said, it doesnt matter :(( :((

I want Hoon become a man not a coward with a lovestruck mind. Sorrry, Gomenasai, Mainheyo unnie :(( :((

Well accidents do happen. HAHAHA! =)) ANYWAY Congratulations @ruzikie‌ you're going to have a grandchild! =))

Archived