♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

all korean said: JessicaD said: mumble72 said:

Jh blaming PH for her father death seems to come out of nowhere..... you know why? because most of their... interactions.... dates.... conversations .... relationship is off screen.  :D we only get to see them exchange one liners every other episode

todays episode finally zipped the storyline from the rut we have been stuck in.

@JessicaD  what opinion got you jailed?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ruzikie said:
And for Hoon, i dont think he will realize his feeling but why i feel when Hoon and Jaejoon met each other in SooHyun's room, JAejoon said, SooHyun likes you a lot. But Hoon said something that he will regret it ( I NEED SUB FOR THIS LINE)\
because of that line, i will decide what is the ending for us

kaiskloset said:
ruzikie said:
And for Hoon, i dont think he will realize his feeling but why i feel when Hoon and Jaejoon met each other in SooHyun's room, JAejoon said, SooHyun likes you a lot. But Hoon said something that he will regret it ( I NEED SUB FOR THIS LINE)\

sandjh said: kaiskloset said:
ruzikie said:

kaiskloset said: sandjh said: kaiskloset said:
ruzikie said:

Guest kimsontoya

Actually, almost everyone is rooting for quack couple.  PDnim in IG is obviously a quack shipper, Jae Hee is now a quack shipper, Jae Joon in episode 18 became a quack shipper as well.  The hospital staff obviously had experienced the quack feels (look at their reactions when they see the bickering between Hoon and Hyun). Pervert doctor's sister also told Hoon that Hyun likes him (another quack shipper). So, stop worrying guys.  We are just too many. Hahahaha!

Quack Fanart Series
"A Whole New World"
fanart01_zpsd836bdbf.jpg

"Father . . . One day a woman walked into my life.This woman is very similar to who I am.I often see my self in her.She also has the scars that I have on my heart.Tears in my heart are also filled in her heart."

(original script is by Kang Maru in Nice Guy)
Quackcomic01_zps3fd5eed4.jpg

Guest TrangB

finished watching ep 17 and 18 with sub. so it's true. park hoon does feel guilty to jae hee. love is there but guiltiness has covered everything. he says "i promised to your father that i'd protect you". although he did love jae hee, i think he loved jae hee in the past, a girl "smiled a lot". she changed now, because of many reasons. and i hope the ending is like in the novel, but hoonhyun marriage with love *like hoon loves hyun now :3* and why hoon keeps saying that jae joon and lee sung hoon both love hyun, when jae joon obviously ship hoonhyun?????? i now official lets hyun go for hoon and hoon is still in denial mode. o men i'm so pissedwish hoon realizing it soon :3 :))

TrangB said: finished watching ep 17 and 18 with sub. so it's true. park hoon does feel guilty to jae hee. love is there but guiltiness has covered everything. he says "i promised to your father that i'd protect you". although he did love jae hee, i think he loved jae hee in the past, a girl "smiled a lot". she changed now, because of many reasons. and i hope the ending is like in the novel, but hoonhyun marriage with love *like hoon loves hyun now :3* and why hoon keeps saying that jae joon and lee sung hoon both love hyun, when jae joon obviously ship hoonhyun?????? i now official lets hyun go for hoon and hoon is still in denial mode. o men i'm so pissedwish hoon realizing it soon :3 :))

With one more week left, I'm slowly preparing for farewell...Don't know when I'll be seeing you guys again :(( Maybe if it's fated someday where there's a drama of Hyun and Choi Young Do, then I'll be in delulu again :)) ..But do always remember....not until the very last minutes we should lose hope :!! [-O<

a-ducks-quack-doesnt-echo-false-you-just

AND....maybe if we're lucky enough, we will get to see a

little-quack.jpg

SOMEDAY
....SOMEDAY, My Quackers :):)>-

* Are we able to achieve 200 pages milestone? Can we? ...Let's do this Quackers !!!! Why don't we do it? As part of our celebration the drama comes to an end...C'mon !! =D> =D>

HALLYU ZOMBIE DRAMA REVIEW: Doctor Stranger Episodes 15-16 (2/2)

w6w3zq.jpg Part 2: here
Also I wonder if they will make PH and SH run the hospital together in the end.....I would love to see this...I think PH and SH can actually turn Myungwoo into a decent hospital that I would want to be a patient at hahahaha

Archived