♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

malva said:

Ooooh, I wouldn't mind seeing that - Choi Young Do showing up at the hospital for treatment and then flirting shamelessly with the pretty Dr. Oh and making Hoon jealous. :D *delulu-ing* 

Actually, I think it would be great if Kim Woo Bin and Sora got cast together in a drama or film in the future - I think their chemistry could be just as good as that of Jong Suk and Sora because he's also the type of actor who puts his all into a role and is a scene-stealer.

angels_natdylax05 said: malva said:

Ooooh, I wouldn't mind seeing that - Choi Young Do showing up at the hospital for treatment and then flirting shamelessly with the pretty Dr. Oh and making Hoon jealous. :D *delulu-ing* 

Actually, I think it would be great if Kim Woo Bin and Sora got cast together in a drama or film in the future - I think their chemistry could be just as good as that of Jong Suk and Sora because he's also the type of actor who puts his all into a role and is a scene-stealer.

Guest chalicu

oh, so two of them decide to hold an engagement party and then Hoon realizes his true feeling, come and take the future bride away with him, oahhh, so much romantic  :))

@chalicu it's possible, maybe Hyun's dad is forcing her to get engaged to JJ. or it could be for the movie, you know additional scenes when they were together in the beginning of the drama series..Perhaps? i don't know..LOL!

I really hate to say this but in order to get Hoon to realize his true feelings for SooHyun a drastic event has to happen and perhaps an engagement like what @chalicu mentioned or Hyun getting hurt. WHY CAN'T HE JUST REALIZE HIS FEELINGS AND MAKE THINGS EASIER!!  X_X

@ruzikie in my country we use this statement especially when a person is brilliant but lacks in other certain important areas.. " Too Smart'. I guess Hoon is 'TOO SMART' to realize his feelings..
@lolly84 it's sad that it has to be this drastic in order for him to realize his feelings.. I hate saying that Hyun will get hurt, i honestly don't want to let our princess get hurt at all but..  :((

Archived