♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SooH and JSH talk SooH tells her not to do something dangerous? something about them being from the north JSH says they did meet in the north but technically she's japanese-korean because she went to japan and studied there or something and knew that Hoon was in korea but she was afraid to meet him because he killed her father and "I'm going to leave for japan soon anyway. Hoon, not Doctor Park likes you, SooH. he'll realise his feelings for you soon." SooH looks very confused I JUST COPIED THIS AT THE MAIN THREAD WAHAHA

Guest JessicaD1430293883

rheiuna said: SooH and JSH talk SooH tells her not to do something dangerous? something about them being from the north JSH says they did meet in the north but technically she's japanese-korean because she went to japan and studied there or something and knew that Hoon was in korea but she was afraid to meet him because he killed her father and "I'm going to leave for japan soon anyway. Hoon, not Doctor Park likes you, SooH. he'll realise his feelings for you soon." SooH looks very confused I JUST COPIED THIS AT THE MAIN THREAD WAHAHA

My dear Quackers!  I am tired of all this flip flopping by the writer  I have not read the live recaps yet but watched it live. 
I have only 1 thing to say at this point of time.
Jong Suk ah...you are an amazing actor.  Doesn't matter what happens in the end..you did well!  You have showed that you are not just a pretty face! So proud of you! 

Guest TrangB

hoon said to hyun that what her father did to hoon's didn't affect him as he wanted to mend their friendshipoh god did he really say "friendship"??? i wanted to slap him so bad  8-Xhoon ahhh, you obviously do not understand anything at alllllllll. and jae hee said hoon did have feelings for hyun and he would realize it as "spend more time with him"OMG she really admitted it for hoon, and he still doesn't understand anything at all  X_Xby the way i don't understand what hoon was doing in the end. and why hyun was at jae joon's team??? i was hoping she would be on hoon's team :((

AFTER SEEING THE LIVE RECAPS

YA PAKR HOON NAPPUN NOM SEKIYA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL ?!!! ERRHHHHHHHHH
DONT GIVE HER ANOTHER HOPE AGAIN. JUST LEAVER HER ALONE :(( :((

i'm still mad to him after that rejecting scene T.T
mianhae chingu yaa :(( :((

Archived