♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest migtly

After I really Sora's messages between that person and her , I really feel touch by Sora !! She really care about her fans. She even not care about the bad comment to herself but she stand out for her fans. I can't control myself just send her message to Sora and thanks for her trust and support !!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyshadowhunter

guys i've been worried thinking about this for a while, but... when are hoon and soohyun going to have a kiss scene? :-S

#fanart time :D

2a9dzcx.jpg 
Part 1/4
View full version:

vrwt3a.jpg

Park Hoon looks funny...I'll do better next time hhhahahaha but this is one of my favorite scenes of soo hyun and park hoon! "It's not over yet!" keep quacking  :D

Quack Couple Comic Series 
"Serendipity"

~ Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for ~*starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Hoon and Kang So Ra as Oh Soo Hyun
quackserendipitycover04rynnp_zps729b50f7

Part 04
"I want to get to know your world that is unknown to me. Tell me, let me hear it, show me yourself. Even the air around us is different so can we really fall in love?"
quackcomicrynnp04_zpsfe2e9a65.jpg

Guest hoonhyun

Hey guys remember the part when HSH told SH this "It doesn't matter what happen, Hoon will come back to where you are right now" <-- can't remember the exact quote but it was something like that. Does she know something that we don't? :)>- Still 6.5 hours left and my delulu mind is already started. =))

Guest hoonhyun

My delulu mind also said that they must end up together otherwise, this is going to be one of the greatest tragedy in the history of kdrama. ^:)^ No one is going to stop my delulu mind now. BANG BANG =))

Archived