♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fanny44

Hola soy nueva aqui, tiene tiempo que vengo siguiendo este foro, me encantan sus comentarios, aunque tengo que traducirlos por no hablo su mismo idioma, me encanta quack couple, realmente espero que al final ambos se queden juntos ♥.♥ son muy hermosos! y más sinceras sus escenas! hacen la pareja perfecta Park Hoon & Oh soo hyun♥:3
http:

Hola soy nueva aqui, tiene tiempo que vengo siguiendo este foro, me encantan sus comentarios, aunque tengo que traducirlos por no hablo su mismo idioma, me encanta quack couple, realmente espero que al final ambos se queden juntos ♥.♥ son muy hermosos! y más sinceras sus escenas! hacen la pareja perfecta Park Hoon & Oh soo hyun♥:3

http:

Hello @fanny44 tough I must use translation apps to reply you. Anyway welcome to Quack Couple thread! Let's enjoy 4 episodes left and have fun here despite different language we use. (we have google translator after all ^^)

I am so glad day by day some quackers de-lurk and speak out in this thread, Let's enjoy and hope HoonHyun till the end!

Guest crazyshadowhunter

Hi guys!! I'm new here... I have been checking this thread for a while and I finally registered. It just looked like so much fun and I wanted to share my feeels because I sooo love this couple!!Sorry if I have bad grammar because I'm mexican and I'm just 13 years old!So... Always Keep The Faith in our couple!! Fighting!!

crazyshadowhunter said: Hi guys!! I'm new here... I have been checking this thread for a while and I finally registered. It just looked like so much fun and I wanted to share my feeels because I sooo love this couple!!Sorry if I have bad grammar because I'm mexican and I'm just 13 years old!So... Always Keep The Faith in our couple!! Fighting!!

Guest crazyshadowhunter

Hi! I just wanted to post this fanfic scene I wrote. Things you need to know before you read it: 1.- SH already confessed her feelings.2.- PH already started doubting his feelings and he is confused.3.- We are still not sure what's up with Jae Hee/Seung HeeNote: I wrote this like after ep 9-10 (I think). I wrote this right after it came to my mind. I'm not sure you'll like it.I'll put it in spoiler tag but since it is my first time putting one I'm not sure it'll appear (I hope it will)
QUACK COUPLE SCENE (FANFIC)

Soo hyun received a call that said that Dr. Han should go to the hospital and she  was searching for her in the house.
She walked into the living room, "Dr. Han!" She came to a halt. 
She saw Hoon and Dr. Han hugging. Hoon's eyes widened when he saw her. Maybe he remembered when Soo Hyun had confessed to him, now she felt stupid for having revealed her feelings.
Dr. Han stepped away from Hoon, "Did something happen?" she said.
"Oh... ,yes. They called from the hospital saying they needed you."
"Oh, okay" Dr. Han said.
Hoon was looking at the floor avoiding Soo Hyun's eyes, he looked up to Seung Hee when she said goodbye and she walked out the door.
There was a really awkward pause.
Hoon looked up at Soo Hyun, but before he could say anything Soo Hyun bowed her head and turned to the stairs. 
"Soo Hyun ah."
Soo hyun stopped. It was the first time he had ever called her by her name.
"What?" she tried to sound playful, so he wouldn't notice how hurt she was.
Hoon grabbed her wrist. She felt so embarassed. He lifted his hand and grabbed her cheek turning her face so that she was facing him.
A tear rolled down her face. God, now she felt stupid. Hoon cupped her other cheek and wiped the tear with his thumb. 
"I'm sorry." Hoon said before he reached down and kissed her.
He was kissing her in a gentle way. She felt weird, did he like her or did he like Dr. Han? Now he was turning confusing. She lifted her hands... and pushed him away. Hoon's hands were still in her cheeks. They kept staring at each other. She tried to ask him a question with her eyes, "Are you sure?" 
He seemed to understand her because his eyes seemed to say, "Yes" and to make it even more clearer he nodded.
That was all she needed, she stood on the tips of her toes and let her lips touch his. She wrapped her arms in the back of his neck. Like they were both knowing they wanted this, the kiss was more passionate. Hoon wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her higher. They felt very happy. THIS was the power of a kiss. He let her forget about everything. The hospital, her father, Jae Joon.  She helped him let go of the past, and with her he was the best person he could be. They completed each other and they both knew it. Love wasn't always about sacrifice and how you suffered because of it. Love was just love.

mmhm I hope it was like this!!! thanks for reading!! Hope you didn't think it was too weird, it's just my feels! keke :x :)>-

lummy

said:

http:

angels_natdylax05 said: ruzikie said: Attention please Welcome onboard of Quack Sunken Airplane. Enjoy your flight with our delulu service and have a great experience with us . Despite we will sink after the flight ends, we will sink with honoured,pride and delulu disorder. Regards, one of the kind who playing mental and delulu :):D

crazyshadowhunter said: Hi! I just wanted to post this fanfic scene I wrote. Things you need to know before you read it: 1.- SH already confessed her feelings.2.- PH already started doubting his feelings and he is confused.3.- We are still not sure what's up with Jae Hee/Seung HeeNote: I wrote this like after ep 9-10 (I think). I wrote this right after it came to my mind. I'm not sure you'll like it.I'll put it in spoiler tag but since it is my first time putting one I'm not sure it'll appear (I hope it will)
QUACK COUPLE SCENE (FANFIC)

Soo hyun received a call that said that Dr. Han should go to the hospital and she  was searching for her in the house.
She walked into the living room, "Dr. Han!" She came to a halt. 
She saw Hoon and Dr. Han hugging. Hoon's eyes widened when he saw her. Maybe he remembered when Soo Hyun had confessed to him, now she felt stupid for having revealed her feelings.
Dr. Han stepped away from Hoon, "Did something happen?" she said.
"Oh... ,yes. They called from the hospital saying they needed you."
"Oh, okay" Dr. Han said.
Hoon was looking at the floor avoiding Soo Hyun's eyes, he looked up to Seung Hee when she said goodbye and she walked out the door.
There was a really awkward pause.
Hoon looked up at Soo Hyun, but before he could say anything Soo Hyun bowed her head and turned to the stairs. 
"Soo Hyun ah."
Soo hyun stopped. It was the first time he had ever called her by her name.
"What?" she tried to sound playful, so he wouldn't notice how hurt she was.
Hoon grabbed her wrist. She felt so embarassed. He lifted his hand and grabbed her cheek turning her face so that she was facing him.
A tear rolled down her face. God, now she felt stupid. Hoon cupped her other cheek and wiped the tear with his thumb. 
"I'm sorry." Hoon said before he reached down and kissed her.
He was kissing her in a gentle way. She felt weird, did he like her or did he like Dr. Han? Now he was turning confusing. She lifted her hands... and pushed him away. Hoon's hands were still in her cheeks. They kept staring at each other. She tried to ask him a question with her eyes, "Are you sure?" 
He seemed to understand her because his eyes seemed to say, "Yes" and to make it even more clearer he nodded.
That was all she needed, she stood on the tips of her toes and let her lips touch his. She wrapped her arms in the back of his neck. Like they were both knowing they wanted this, the kiss was more passionate. Hoon wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her higher. They felt very happy. THIS was the power of a kiss. He let her forget about everything. The hospital, her father, Jae Joon.  She helped him let go of the past, and with her he was the best person he could be. They completed each other and they both knew it. Love wasn't always about sacrifice and how you suffered because of it. Love was just love.

mmhm I hope it was like this!!! thanks for reading!! Hope you didn't think it was too weird, it's just my feels! keke :x :)>-

Archived