[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@Yhyksk.... WAEOoooo Why You Predict They Be Kissing On 14 March 2015...Why, Why Why...To Me OUR COUPLE Already Kissed Passionately without us knowing....Otherwise how could they be SOOOOOO Comfortable Chatting In Front Of Other Celebrities In That Hall....

HJH Stutters/ Taken aback by is Co Host Ahjhushi at PD Award shows that he caught  on guard on his explicit meet-ups with Wifey and done unexpected skinship without other human eyes watching...That is why he is stammering when asked by that old man on stage.....His Body Language Tells All....

loved ur post... it's like saying there really is a place for us and all these happy thoughts will come into fruition.. just like today... :)

by the way i totally sang that

first part.. hahaha

gomawongg chingguuu @mardz~ >:D<

yap me too, every time i see their photo updates (bless you all who shared) don't know why i'm automatically sang that part hahahahhaha

#JJONGAH #LOVEISTHEMOMENT

Guest kimahyoung

I really am greedy..I wish we can somehow get closer to our couple..Every moment of them were wonderful but I still wish they would star in a show together..

Guest mmj_leong

Jjongah visual's is really no joke, i mean their Harmony when they are together is just simple Beautiful. Breathless

Edit: Is that him walk behind her?!

Yeah he walked behind her like body guard hahaha =)) don't anyone dare to come near my princess especially MALE!!

Guest patchhiiiieeee

i have this BIG FEELING this wish is going to get GRANTED soon!!!! Charanda!!!

lets pray altogether chingus  :) 

I think that leaving wgm before these meetings is somehow a blessing cause we get to see them and their interactions without that obligation to act as a virtual couple and haters can't use the "it's just business and they're doing this to promote wgm" excuse cause now they're not on wgm anymore and that's their real self.

lets pray altogether chingus  

now I really don't know my self because I really prayer hard this couple where ever I go my mind always prayer to them even im crying to prayer to God & Buddha. im not joking im very obsessed to jjongah.  

Guest neshyu

Ndeee~~ Ahhh.. Jeongmal. Now i can sleep well. Jjongah is indeed a visual couple! I think they can be New rising face of korean ent industry. Like Jjong said on their lunar ep: this 2015 will be great coz he got 2 bows from his wife and yura said vice versa.

Can we have soju toast??? Anyone??? :D

:x :x :x

Guest Tinkiebell

someone said this pic is from the deleted scene.

its true?

which episode?

@bch2lg

Jeungdo trip, after their pool photoshoot :)

Guest muffylyn

Yura nearly looses her balance in the red carpet. hope shes fine..

its difficult to walk there with high heels cause its soft.

huwaaaa.. :(( not enough sleep coz i was spazzing all night for pics and vid of our couple! I noticed on the fancam when Ahyoung stand up and look at Jjong and they smile each other, all the ladies in that table looked at them...  8-} Eh Hey! I think they jealous of interaction of Jjong and Ahyoung... hehehe... And guess what?! Of course Jjong co-star is there Kara girl.... and another co-star too.. T-ara Jiyeon is on that table wearing a white dress... But the best partner Jjong had is Ahyoung! He sat next to her! She's a winner! hahaha... Forgive me... don't OT me.. hahaha...

Co-star (Kara Seunghyun)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9kyWS7licMibdwsXeczb

Co-star T-ara Jiyeon (Hyeri Mc partner-on the Right)
26.jpg

Archived