[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

2014.10.26 Mention of Eric in Sungjoon interview

Sungjoon says he gets “obsessed” with his lover when in a relationship

[Photos and content omitted]

Sung Joon: After we were done with ‘I Need Romance’, its writer, Ms. Jung Hyunjung, gave me the script of ‘Finding True Love’ to read.  At first she gave me the scripts for both Kang Taeha and Nam Hajin.  Ric hyung has a neat and cute side to him, but I think if I had taken up the Kang Taeha role, Kang Taeha would have turned out to be ruder.

Interviewer: You call Eric ‘Ric’?

Sung Joon: Yes, I call him ‘Ric hyung’. He’s older than me, but he’s cute.  When I first met him it was cool.  I knew of Shinhwa since I was little and he was standing right in front of me, so it was like, ‘It’s the guy I saw on TV!’  He didn’t let that impression last long, though. (Laugh)

[Photo and content omitted]

Source: Metro
Translation: Shinwhastuffs

==============================

yes Sung Joon, charismatic guy Eric is such a dork when you get to know him :)
I hope some one will trans Sung Joon's whole interview when it comes out cus I want to know his thought on DoR too :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gifs from @Phi, scene in ash and bloom cafe, makes me like a crazy. I dont know how to desribe it but when rewatched them over and over there something tickles in my stomach. Hahaha. They way eric moves his thumb and the way he smiles after yumi kiss him make me want to be han yeo reum :D

Maybe this clip is already posted here. There's little bit bts in the beginning and some part of press con.In 1.50-1.58, was Eric imitating Yumi when she shook her head?? *or maybe it is only me who pay attention too much about it :D*
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"신화 에릭(문정혁), '연애의 발견’서 정유미와 재회(제작발표회)

(credit to MediaVOP)

rainbowhunter said: Gifs from @Phi, scene in ash and bloom cafe, makes me like a crazy. I dont know how to desribe it but when rewatched them over and over there something tickles in my stomach. Hahaha. They way eric moves his thumb and the way he smiles after yumi kiss him make me want to be han yeo reum :D

I counted how many scenes tae ha really loves rubbing his fingers o yeo reum's hand. Besides in exchange wooden ring scene, there are two rubbing fingers actions more from tae ha... *yeo reum (or yumi) is so lucky hahaha*. In ep 1 when yr ended up sleep in his house and ep 6 when yr got mad and almost throw his camera. Does eric love rubbing fingers in his real life, beside plays with ears?? Ahhhhh i want to be his gf *hahaha yeah in my dream!!!*

[News] Yoon Hyunmin on ‘Taxi’ says, “I’m friends with Jung Yumi but it was hard to approach Eric”

Yoon Hyunmin spoke of his costars Jung Yumi and Eric.

On the episode of tvN’s ‘Taxi’ that aired on the 28th, actors Yoon Hyunmin, Yoon Park, and Lee Jaeyoon appeared as a heartthrob trio.

Yoon Hyunmin had recently played a role in the KBS2 drama ‘Finding True Love’. When asked whether he became friends with Jung Yumi and Eric, he answered, “I’m friends with Yumi nuna because she appears as my housemate, but it was hard to approach Eric hyung. He had a sort of aura about him.”

[Omit]

SourceTV Daily

Credit to Shinhwa stuff 

When I found this, I was so happy... :)

tumblr_inline_ndl3aca3vb1rb7x3v.jpg

(I took this photo from this thread)

10415699_757810974276563_609866114503085

(credit to: scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net)

They were wearing the same t-shirt brand!

But, this happiness became a question mark when I found that this t-shirt was designed by Yoo Ah In.

(I just share the link if you want to know more about the t-shirt)

http://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/yoo-ah-in-designs-shirts-for-charity-in-the-hangeul-fashion-project/

* What happen between these three??? Yes, I am little bit exaggerated but I am so curious!!*

maybe they just promoted new kidz tshirt, or yumi gave it as a gift, or yoo ah in gave it to eric as a gift? Because yoo ah on gave new kidz tshirt to other celebrities like lee hyo ri and her husband :|

@rainbowhunter i take ur 1st option. yumi gave d present to eric as present but she is also promoting/supporting her FRIEND yoo ah in... hahahahhaah

according to hyunmin eric is a person who is not really easy to get close to.. i think he really take time to warm to people..probably long time eric's fan can answer whether this is true or not.. but that does not imply that he is a snob or arrogant..it is just his nature..

so i applaud yumi for being able to make eric feel comfortable n can joke around with each other.. u are one lucky girl yumi! n eric is so lucky to have u as a costar! and it is so good to read that a quiet person like eric can talk so much abt yumi..

i remember during QSS days eric said if it was not bcoz of yumi he wud want to finish his scenes quickly.. but when he looked at her determination n sincerity when acting her part made him forget d idea n strived to play his part even better!

they really bring out d best of each other!

@rainbowhunter i take ur 1st option. yumi gave d present to eric as present but she is also promoting/supporting her FRIEND yoo ah in... hahahahhaah

according to hyunmin eric is a person who is not really easy to get close to.. i think he really take time to warm to people..probably long time eric's fan can answer whether this is true or not.. but that does not imply that he is a snob or arrogant..it is just his nature..

so i applaud yumi for being able to make eric feel comfortable n can joke around with each other.. u are one lucky girl yumi! n eric is so lucky to have u as a costar! and it is so good to read that a quiet person like eric can talk so much abt yumi..

i remember during QSS days eric said if it was not bcoz of yumi he wud want to finish his scenes quickly.. but when he looked at her determination n sincerity when acting her part made him forget d idea n strived to play his part even better!

they really bring out d best of each other!

Hahaha. Eric is cool without trying to be cool. Yumi knows him very well... Eric is comfortable with actress who doesnt have princess syndrome. Han ji min is one of his costars who seems close with him. I like hjm too because she is one of kind actress. I dont know yumi in real life but she seems very casual in everything. She's very easy going. Maybe she doesnt really care if she doesnt put make up or just wears sneakers, short pants and t-shirt. I checked her IG when she hangbout with friends. She never put make up. Maybe people wont reconigze her as a celebrity because of her appearance hahaha.

Guest aniyong

@bogin79 yes it is safe to say that eric takes time to warm up to people, according to him, he is awkward by himself or with other people. Haha. I am in no position to answer your question in certainty but I'll base it from what he had showed us thru clips I got to watch. If you see Shinhwa Broadcast episodes, he gets so awkward when they have guests especially if he has to interact with them by himself. He may look unapproachable to some people because he is usually quiet and shy but once you get to know him, as Sung joon said, the illusion that he is of some highly person doesnt last long. Shinhwa members are very good in ruining their image, they are very playful, Eric is no exception, but a bit special since he is 4d, that made him more charismatic.

I watched an SB epi where they have tutorial for speech, the speaker said she practices her speech infront of her wardrobe to the point that the hanged clothes bend and agree with her, in a very serious tone, like his question was of utmost importance he said, if you do it that way dont you see the people during your speech as hanged clothes? The speaker is dumbfounded. HA.

Oh my, I need to stop now or I'll talk about him all day long!

@rainbowhunter I find Yumi very pretty, and she looks really young. She is specially so pretty on their flashback scenes and it doesnt seem she wears too much makeup. I think she wont look any different bare faced.

Archived