[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest wutmuvi

I love this drama a lot after watching with sub.  I have to admit that the synopsis of the drama mislead me.  The storyline so far is very good and deep.  I love how SY and SH responding to one another in their conversation.

It seems that SY testing SH's sand castle of love and trust with his wife also started to  trigger her emotion without realizing it.   She felt sad when she sees SH gets hurt, after he called his wife. That's probably why she wanted to end the contract early with SH, so he could go home and reconcile with his wife.

977a0w.jpg

2mhu33c.jpg

24c5x0x.jpg

2lj4wh5.jpg

iwhe13.jpg

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama Review "Temptation" Episode 2

photo461985.jpg

Unlike it's premier, the second episode of "Temptation" delved deeply into the heart of the characters' issues and made for a much more interesting watch. It seems like the show was trying to bypass the setup as quickly as possible. Melodramas garner interest because of the moral dilemmas they inevitably posed, the the dilemmas in this show are worth exploring.

Read article on Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jung Jin wears a shirt by ETRO from Etro Man Spring Summer 14 collection in this scene.temp87.jpg1016630_415637695217402_1155385356_n.jpg

Finally watched Ep 1 & 2, and I have to say "I don't know where the story is heading". The title is very misleading. The story is unpredictable. It's been a long time since a drama kept me guessing which direction its heading. At this point, I can't even guess if it will be a happy ending or not.

This is what I think; SH is the one who is captivated and intrigued by SY. SY, the same way she saved SH's wife from suicide, also played the savior again by getting them out of debt. Yes I do believe she was envious of their love but her intentions were not deceitful.

CJW as SY is outstanding. She again proved that she can act any role. I was mesmerized by her. I like that she is honest and upfront about what she wants, very business like

What can I say about CJW and KSW that hasn't been said before....they are perfect together 8->

Pls let it be a happy ending for SY and SH [-O<

My first post in this thread :)
I watched episode 1 & 2 last night, I love this drama so far.  I have to say the story line is very unpredictable. 
Well I'll wait for episode 3 & 4 to guess where this drama is heading 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kwon Sang Woo and Park Ha Sun Rock the Couple Look in “Temptation”
0019-791x450.png

Actors Kwon Sang Woo and Park Ha Sun rocked the couple look in behind-the-scenes cuts of the newly aired drama “Temptation,” in which they play husband and wife. The photos, taken while the drama was filming in Hong Kong, were released on July 17, and show the two enjoying a tour of Hong Kong, and enjoying the sights with some refreshing drinks in hand.

The two actors’ Hong Kong date scenes were shot over the course of two days, and regardless of the crowd of spectators that gathered at each of the film sites, Kwon Sang Woo and Park Ha Sun comfortable enjoyed their “dates.”

A drama official said, “When Kwon Sang Woo and Park Ha Sun are on set, preparing for scenes, acting, or just having a conversation, they take care of each other like real spouses. It’ll be interesting to see how they portray a loving couple that develops a rift in their relationship because of Yoo Se Young (Choi Ji Woo).”

“Temptation” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10PM (KST).

Soompiers, are you watching “Temptation?” Which couple do you prefer? Kwon Sang Woo and Park Ha Sun or Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo?

Soompi

Guest IguanaSoap

gaisssssss i'm soo loving the first 2 episodes. OMG!!! I can't wait for moarrrrr
and really all 4 main characs are superb! especially CJW & KSW ... me
>:D<

@dramadilla ~ I checked the website and the written preview is there so I'm sure there'll be a video preview soon. 

유혹 3회 ~ 민우는 홍주에게 로이와 함께 별장에서 생활하며 로이의 보모가 되어달라 부탁하고, 석훈과의 시간을 두고 싶었던 홍주는 민우의 제안을 받아들인다. 한편, 한수를 도와 민우를 미행하던 홍규는 민우와 홍주가 함께 있는 모습을 보고 두 사람의 관계를 오해하는데... 

According to google translate it says... Hong Ju Min Woo will be living in a villa with Roy and Roy is different to ask the nanny, and the time to seokhun Hongju wanted to accept the offer of the Minwoo. On the other hand, were following a cut above to help Minwoo Minwoo and Hongju honggyu with the sight of two people in a relationship to be misunderstood.  

But let's all take that with a grain of salt. If anyone can properly translate the written preview, pleaaaaase do. I'm currently dying waiting on the video one. 

nabuta2 said: I think this drama has a lot to offer, a lot of surprises. There's a possibility that this drama is not about adultery but rather about someone offering a helping hand. I personally think this drama is/ could be unpredictable.... I don't get the I impression of indecent proposal. It has the potential to be a great drama, with it's exceptionally excellent actors

Actually i am going to amend one of my statements...this doesnt sound like indecent proposal, but a phillipines drama i discovered called for love or money in which Derek Ramsey's character needs money and so this lady comes up and offers him like 10 million to work for her....but ultimate he sleeps with her and gets her pregnant....

I really enjoy this drama. Everybody seems to have their own character and their story. I can't help but cheer for SH and SY. Though i know it's wrong but i pity SY. She's definitely lonely and don't know what love is. I bet SH will teach her about humanity and humility. I hope that SY won't turn into a bad female character. She seems to understand other woman well. Can't wait to watch new episode. This drama is unpredictable so far.

just watched episode 2 and more love this drama. the more the story goesn on the more i felt sympathy to SY. in outside look , she's cold, heartless but deep in her heart she's need love and with her look on Hong joo and SH couple she want it too and make that agreement with Seok Hoon. but feel sad for HJ too, as a wife she's feel so hurt and packing her self to Seoul while she's hoping her husband will come to her but no, a stranger with the boy she knew that she met at the airport.

i love HJ new short hair style, prettier and young , she 's really gonna be a good mom in future, i love the way she comfort Roy when he felt scare and want to go home to HK.

what happen with Minwoo's baby born? is she got sick?

the "dating scene" between SY and SH with Tien Mimi bgm, i love it. it's really romantic even with their own thought that it only will become a memory for them, even SH wish , he will not meet again w/ SY, hmmm i doubt bout that.

love love the episode 2,  temptation fighting ^.^

Triton823 said: Actually i am going to amend one of my statements...this doesnt sound like indecent proposal, but a phillipines drama i discovered called for love or money in which Derek Ramsey's character needs money and so this lady comes up and offers him like 10 million to work for her....but ultimate he sleeps with her and gets her pregnant....

@Ariana27
The baby had a seizure and now is in NICU, that aside her husband is a coward he runs away at problems leaves the women to figure a way out.

i don't feel sorry for her at all i would never leave without my husband she chose to and when he tried to explain it she doesn't want to listen which he go hurt in the end.i think she was hiding how the debt strained her trust

that aside am i the only one who thinks they slept together and by time she goes to visit the doctor she will be preggo with this eggo. idky but i can't help to think they showed us that usless scene for a reason like in I DO, I DO.

Triton823 said: Actually i am going to amend one of my statements...this doesnt sound like indecent proposal, but a phillipines drama i discovered called for love or money in which Derek Ramsey's character needs money and so this lady comes up and offers him like 10 million to work for her....but ultimate he sleeps with her and gets her pregnant....

k0de said: @Ariana27
The baby had a seizure and now is in NICU, that aside her husband is a coward he runs away at problems leaves the women to figure a way out.

i don't feel sorry for her at all i would never leave without my husband she chose to and when he tried to explain it she doesn't want to listen which he go hurt in the end.i think she was hiding how the debt strained her trust

that aside am i the only one who thinks they slept together and by time she goes to visit the doctor she will be preggo with this eggo. idky but i can't help to think they showed us that usless scene for a reason like in I DO, I DO.

Archived