[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest adikkeluangman

^Already posted in previous page.
Temptation Character Relationship.Bsq8YP7CYAIJvLY.jpg
Via Dramacube http://blog.naver.com/dramacube/220062309963More info but in Korea at the link above.. Hope someone can help to translate.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramadilla

Lmangla said: dramadilla said: I have watched the first two episodes of this drama and i love it already all thanks to the awesome cast! Rooting for Se Young and Suk Hoon to end up together of course :P (How they could resist each other till now is the big question lol)

There is one thing that i didn't quite get in the ending parts of episode 2 though... What did Suk Hoon mean by saying "I know you are afraid right now. But I'm not the one who made you afraid. You were scared from the start, werent' you?".

AFRAID OF WHAT?

Someone care to enlighten me please?? (because apparently he must be right about whatever he meant since SY didn't reply but turned off the light in her room and also ended the deal next morning after SH said those things). I would really appreciate it! :)

ruzikie said: Done with episode 1 and episode 2 *scratching my head*

Honestly this is my first drama with a marriage issue like this ( well, i watch this because i miss ji woo ahjumma and sang woo ahjussi here)
But after i watched them, why i have a feeling this couple really have a big bang ending :| ?
Okay my question is why Se Young always shows her poker face whenever she goes and why Suk Hoon knows about the mask that Se Young wearing in front of people :|
Will they fall each other ? Se Young with Suk Hoon and Hong Joo with Min Woo :|

hushed_secrets said: That moment when CJW stepped into the other lady's shoes and has her A-HA moment....CLEARLY the writer's way of showing that CJW will be stepping into the place Park Ha Sun occupied in Sang Woo's life as his wife, possibly a place that was originally rightfully CJW's (as demonstrated in microfashion by the shoe mixup fiasco)?

Just watched first 2 episodes with subs.

Ep. 2 was a surprise for me. From the synopsis and trailer (also preview) I thought that the contract will be actually about THIS (adultery) kind of relationship.
But it was different. I admit I liked it. YSY seems to be tough business woman but also very lonely soul.
It looked like she sacrificed some inner parts of her to fulfil her obligation as good daughter and heiress.
And now, she has found that something in her life is to end. Never will she be a mother and probably never will she experience love. (at least what she believes now)

For me, this was probably a reason for her to become 'a wave' which destroys a sandcastle.
Seeing Suk Hoon is such loveing relationship with his wife must have stirred sth in her. But still she haven't done much.
She made not-so-nice offer but in result she has just work his butt off but never gone further.
To tell the truth, it showed some very sweet part of her. I liked it quite a lot.

She created the situation to test their relationship and now everything depends on these two.
HJ - will she be able to trust again? Will she be able to overcome her suspicions or will she loose to it?
And Suk Hoon - what will he do to save this marriage?
I am really interested in what's waiting in the end. I am afraid however that it will get messy in next episodes and it seems to me that it will be HJ who will start it.

But as @ruzikie has written "a big bang ending' is now highly possible to happen.

Guest Narda

Mm there are a lot of intuitive minds in here. Not sure if I can contribute anything "insightful" to the discussion because I'm not one to analyze (with logic, reasoning and all) well
What I can say is that...this is the BEST CJW has looked in a drama. (fierce but classy)I almost forgot she played the dull, robotic BNN in Suspicious Housekeeper!
As for KSW, boy still got it. (owp, what am I saying, this guy is a married man in REAL life)and man, that sexual tension they got going. 
Everytime they say "bad memory.' I'm reminded of 'my memory' from Winter Sonata. (rambles..)
Anyhow, I think the 'temptation' already started for JJ.When he first laid his eyes on HJ and boy got some eagle eyes. Just one glance at her side/back and it looked like he was about to hang up on his wife's phone call. Tsssk, tsssk. Playboy indeed. His wife is the one following him yeah?
Speaking of his wife, she has childbearing problemswhile SY has uterine problemsand maybe HJ is infertile?

‘Temptation’ Park Ha Sun calls Kwon Sang Woo crazy at accepting Choi Ji Woo’s offer
kdramastars-com.jpg?w=600

The new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' actress Park Ha Sun got enraged at actress Choi Ji Woo's offer to buy actor Kwon Sang Woo's time for a hundred thousand dollars. On the second episode of the new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' which aired on July 15, Cha Suk Hoon's wife Na Hong Joo, played by actress Park Ha Sun, was angry when Cha Suh Hoon, played by actor Kwon Sang Woo, told her that he accepted Yoo Sae Young's, played by actress Choi Ji Woo, offer of a hundred thousand dollars for three days of his time.
On this day's episode, Na Hong Joo asked Cha Suk Hoon why he came out of Yoo Sae Young's room. He told her the offer he received, and Na Hong Joo said, "Is that woman crazy? Is a hundred thousand dollars nothing to her? How could she make an absurd offer like that?" and got mad. She said to her husband, "You can't accept the offer. A person can't buy another person with money." However, because Cha Suk Hoon knew that Na Hong Joo tried to kill herself for money, he decided to accept the offer. In related news, the SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' tells a story of a man, who is on the verge of the end of his life, accepting an irresistibly fascinating offer. The drama chronicles the man's journey after accepting the offer, and his journey for true love. The SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' premiered this Monday.
kdramastars

Guest hushed_secrets

@Lmangla  That's an interesting theory, but I don't know if Se Young is capable of having a baby.  There was a scene earlier in one of the epsidoes where she visited a gynecologist and learned that she'd never be able to have a baby.  She sucked it up on the spot and claimed, "Well that's not really a problem now is it becuse I've lived thus far witihout a child, I can live my life without one.  Never really cared for one anyway."  But clearly it hit a soft spot, as per her intial facial expressions of shock.  

But one way or another, like you said, Se Young is linked to Kang Soo (& his wife)and will continue to be linked after they return to Korea, and the shoes are definitely a representation of that. Narda said: Mm there are a lot of intuitive minds in here. Not sure if I can contribute anything "insightful" to the discussion because I'm not one to analyze (with logic, reasoning and all) well
What I can say is that...this is the BEST CJW has looked in a drama. (fierce but classy)I almost forgot she played the dull, robotic BNN in Suspicious Housekeeper!

Archived