[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@songtre
thanks for your links unfortunately, will not work where I'm from......... :(( :((

actually would be great to watch live...... again, where? hahahaha and need @alekaonu to help recap?

@iloveporkandbeans........... I do too!! hehehe luv pork and beans!! thanks for your activity page!

@irilight
welcome my dear! you know my obsession with LJJ!

Guest PikossaW

Hello! i'm an avid fan of Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo and very much excited with its premier the temptation... anyone here knows their link for live streaming? Thanks

Laaaawd I almost overslept. It's starting! I would live blog but I only understand like 7% of what is being said and I don't know what's happening. May tomorrow when I learn everyone's names and the backstory is set up. I like it so far. Choi Ji Woo looks stunning.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jung Jin and miss A’s Fei Share a Look Full of Desire for “Temptation”
lee-jung-jin-fei-temptation.jpg

A new teaser image for the upcoming SBS drama “Temptation” was released, with Lee Jung Jin and Fei of miss A sharing a look full of desire.

In the image released, Lee Jung Jin and Fei romantically looks into each other’s eyes. Lee Jung Jin will play Kang Min Woo, a man who has everything, while Fei will play Jenny, a singer. In “Temptation,” Kang Min Woo falls in love with Jenny while visiting Hong Kong. According to staff on set, Lee Jung Jin and Fei were very much like lovers while shooting, joking and being very close with each other.

“Temptation” is Fei’s acting debut, and stars Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo in the lead roles. The drama will premiere on SBS on July 14.

See also: Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo’s “Temptation” Premieres Tonight + Stills from First Episode

Soompi

Archived