[Drama 2014] Only Love 사랑만 할래 Thank you for watching

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: noyha29 said: What a way to go!  The writer has gone from being crazy to unbelievable.  The preview just saw the craziness and shock at the level this drama can go.    It is shame.  I really hope it ends next weeks instead of two weeks.  I am more shocked I watched each episode and rewatched it again.   What am I doing??

Edit:  The last preview proves it is not a drama but horror show...

noyha29 said: valsava said: noyha29 said: What a way to go!  The writer has gone from being crazy to unbelievable.  The preview just saw the craziness and shock at the level this drama can go.    It is shame.  I really hope it ends next weeks instead of two weeks.  I am more shocked I watched each episode and rewatched it again.   What am I doing??

Edit:  The last preview proves it is not a drama but horror show...

Ep 114 starts.. CMJ is going in his house and CDJ is hovering outside wondering if he has the evidence. TY is waiting inside for him and they begin talking. TY is basically trying to convince him that YR is dangerous as CDJ is irrational. CDJ is still outside talking to his mad self and watches as TY leaves. 
JM is taking his mom out for lunch to congratulate her on her pregnancy. JSH is embarrassed and wants him to keep quiet! She want to go someone else instead so they end up in a modest restaurant instead. JM thanks his mom for all his support and she tells him he better be a good husband and father. JM tries to eat but its too hot for him.
Skipping.... Let's just say the BYTCH is lazy! Told you that is why she wanted to move back....SELFISH!!
JM cooks dinner, JSH makes a face. Looks like curry and rice to me. The doorbell rings and it is CDJ asking for CMJ. They go into his study and CMJ locks the door. CDJ begins yelling and CMJ asks about YR who CDJ reminds him that she is his daughter. CDJ asks about the evidence and phone and wants CMJ to hand it over. The rest of the family are in the kitchen but they are concerned. CDJ tries to reason with him like money is everything to CMJ. He's not even trying the brother love lines. He begins tossing the office and JM runs to the study door calling his father and whether he is okay. CMJ is crying as he watches CDJ's tirade. JM breaks through the door followed by JSH who he sends out. JM comes back and protects his father as CDJ continues to yell. JM finally has had enough and he tosses CDJ out of the house while CMJ breaks down on the floor crying! 
TY gets into the room where YR is as he was let in by CDJ. TY carries her out of the house and she is still unresponsive. CDJ continues his drinking and smashes the bottle on the floor. The man is totally NUCKING FUTS!!
TY is driving and talking to a still unconscious YR. Back at the sane Choi family, everyone is still upset, especially JSH. TY is parked on the side of the road where YR is awake but still catatonic. CMJ is calling him. TY takes YR back to LYR at his house. LYR asks about the evidence, they are still looking for it. KSB is waiting for TY and asks about what is going on. He tells him OMS is not happy about all of this but SO WHAT? (If they can live with MR, they can put up with YR). 
TY goes back to CMJ's house and he tells him YR is safe. CDJ continues getting his drink on; even KMJ comes upstairs. Even she can't talk any sense into the crazy! YB takes a serious drunk and ranting against TY CDJ to bed. He is still ranting heavy against TY!! TY and CMJ are still talking. TY goes home and he has the evidence in his hand. He checks up on LYR and YR. Are they still going to protect that crazy man? CMJ is now in the kitchen drinking and JSH is upset watching him.
I'm hoping against hope that TY is copying everything to his computer! Please show us some intelligence!! Because the next morning, a fresh dressed TY gets ready and puts a recording device in his pocket. He leaves the house with the evidence envelop in his hand. At home CDJ, looking evil, receives a call from his brother. He hangs up and smirks when 2 of his minions come in. Everyone is pulling up to the hospital again. The minions are waiting for TY it seems. He pulls into the underground parking lot and is immediately accosted by 4 men! They all get into his car and drive off.Crazy CDJ is waiting in the woods and receives a call that they are on their way. The boardmembers are waiting for TY; CMJ looks nervous.
WTF!!! They are burying TY in a freaking hole! CDJ empties his briefcase onto the ground and removes the gag from TY's mouth. TY is incredulous! Really TY?!! This man has a a murderous intent for awhile. He even answers TY's phone when CMJ calls!! Now will these people realize the extent of his madness!! CMJ tells the board that TY will not be attending and they will have to rescheduled. CMJ runs out and YB tries to follow him. You know, TY, you shouldn't be baiting crazy when only your head is exposed.....just saying. TY begins playing the recording from under the ground. CDJ hears it and begins to frantically dig!!

PreviewCDJ is digging and TY is running. YB knows something is up with his crazy father. On live, we did get a preview of the new drama to follow! HALLELUJAH! The end is near!!

I seriously don't know where to begin....I'll waste no time on that BYTCH MR!! Useless waste of film time! But seriously, when are these people going to realize the dangerous lengths that CDJ is willing to take against TY? I was afraid that he would bash his head in and then start digging! But let's thank TY for once having the notion to be prepared for this! He had to know they were waiting for him! I'm also hoping that he left copies on his computer of the voice recordings and videos! He has shown little or no intelligence for awhile. It's time to get that gray matter to working!! Well, at least CMJ might finally see the crazy writing on the wall. With his brother answering a missing TY's phone, let's hope the end of family protecting family become more realistic! When someone's life could be in danger, it's time for a family intervention of the "committing to the asylum" level. The man is simply nuts and needs to be controlled. He is a danger to his family and others; he is willing to do anything and I'm not sure that murder isn't off the table yet. I'm still not sure how much longer we have with this. Way to Go, Rose is now scheduled to start Dec 15th! So folks, we have this week AND next for this madness!! Let's hope CDJ is running from the white coats by the end of this week......Make it so, writer-nim! I've hung in here this long!!

Ep 115 starts.... TY is up to his neck in dirt with the craziest man in drama standing over him. Surprisingly, TY starts talking smack and plays the recorder he had in his pocket. CDJ begins to frantically dig. CDJ calls his minions to come back and TY is still talking which earns him a smack in the head. TY is seriously trying to reason with this man. YB calls his uncle but he ignores his call. KMJ is wondering what is happening. The minions come back and they find the recording.  The drag TY away. CMJ makes his driver pull over and he leaves the man on the side of the road.
SB and JSH are at yoga for expectant mother's class. JSH is looking around and smiling. One of the classmates must have said something because SB fakes like JM called her. JM meets them for lunch at the only chicken place in this drama. JSH starts asking questions about what happened today. CMJ drives to the villa and again TY is up to his neck in dirt with a crazy CDJ railing at his head. See, TY had given YR the phone before he left. So the phone evidence is still missing.  CMJ is running through the woods yelling TY's name. TY is still trying to reason with this crazy man who holds TY accountable for just about everything. CDJ finally walks aways leaving TY buried and screaming. CMJ hears him screaming and heads towards the voice.
LYR comes in and puts what might be like a tracker around YR's neck. For once, someone ignores MR. Thank you, LYR. 
CMJ finds TY and begins to dig him out. Meanwhile, the minions are searching though TY's car for the phone. They run back to the woods, obviously with the intent of beating the location out of him. TY and CMJ are running though the woods together. They make it to his car (somehow they left the key). CDJ chases after them in his car and he calls his minions to stop him. KMJ is talking trash. The Kim family are eating eggs and drinking punch totally oblivious to what is happening.
OMS brings eggs and punch to LYR and she checks on YR. The minions are in TY's office going through everything. The nurse comes in and asks them what are they doing. She calls TY to tell him. TY notices that CDJ is coming up behind them fast. A car chase ensues and TY loses him. CDJ calls YB to tell him to stop TY from coming there. The board members are still waiting. CDJ almost hits a pedestrian and the two pull up and run into the board room. CDJ pulls up minutes later and runs in.  Again, the mad ravings of a man gone crazy.
PreviewKidnappings and possible suicide? No words...

Maybe both of them will die!! Again, not sure why no one will turn the phone into the police. I really don't understand this at all. I know a lot have given up on this drama but I'm determined to watch until the end. No, this drama has stopped making sense for awhile but it is still mildly entertaining as we watch just how far it will go....

@NewKDramaAddict, Hi Thanks for the recap..
Maybe both of them will die!! Again, not sure why no one will turn the phone into the police. I really don't understand this at all. I know a lot have given up on this drama but I'm determined to watch until the end. No, this drama has stopped making sense for awhile but it is still mildly entertaining as we watch just how far it will go....

Just by reading this it sounds funny I have put this drama in the comedy category.. I missed this morning episode but CdJ should never take another role as a lunatic  he makes look like comical instead of being real ..  Did somebody bother to tell ME to shut up or was she still going on trying to be treated like SB..   

NewKDramaAddict said:

Hmm i don't know what i have to say about that ending...

TY managed to escape and CDJ noticed. TY was about to drive with his car and CDJ jumped in front of it and was hurt. YB getting mad and blaming TY again. in the preview. CDJ unconscious...

Archived