[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Guest little girl

ELlovelyz

said: I watch HSLO ep 20 again. Still can't get over HSLO. Am I the one who is love the way WH's eyes before he look SB at scene SB's remember WH? Anyway, I still laughing at SY's scene. 100% CHODING LSY. Loving scene WH-SB holding hands at the end. Their hug.

SB's hands was touch everywhere on WH's back. Made me think SR like WH's hug hahaha

Because I haven't see female lead that their hands touch everywhere on their male co-stars back. Maybe I haven't see other Korean Drama yet. That's why it's my first time see it. WH-SB's hug is the amazing couple hug that I have see! In my world keke. Ahh...Still can't get over my beloved couple! I want season 2 or others best drama storyline that my beloved couple act as couple in there....Please..

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fleurofjasmine‌ In Kdrama that I have watch, the OTP have a good chemistry but what I see their hug scene the female lead just put their hands on their male co-stars back. But KSR was touch everywhere on WH's back. What a great chemistry they're have! I feel want to jumping till I'm faint when I see WH comfortably touch SR's neck in episode 19 hahaha

*Sorry for my overreacting of my beloved couple. I just can't get over them. They're so sweet, cute, lovely, innocent.*

@"little girl"‌ LOL It was same. Just the person that different =))

Guest little girl

ELlovelyz said: @fleurofjasmine‌ In Kdrama that I have watch, the OTP have a good chemistry but what I see their hug scene the female lead just put their hands on their male co-stars back. But KSR was touch everywhere on WH's back. What a great chemistry they're have! I feel want to jumping till I'm faint when I see WH comfortably touch SR's neck in episode 19 hahaha 
*Sorry for my overreacting of my beloved couple. I just can't get over them. They're so sweet, cute, lovely, innocent.* 
@"little girl"‌ LOL It was same. Just the person that different =))

@jkfan‌ i think sb and evil sunbae didn't dating during that 2 years. I think sb just address him like oppa (older brother).

@ELlovelyz‌ oh yeah..that true..usually even though the otp.have a chemistry..a female lead rare to hugged back tightly her male lead on hug scenes..kudos to ksr who put great acting and didn't bother to hugged back wh tightly with her heart..she didn't make their huge real life age prevented her for acting comfortably with her male lead star in this case is wh. That showed how profesional her on her acting project. I think she is the type of actress which will work very profesional and will put all effort to always improved her acting despite in hslo case the huge age gap with wh as male lead. You know..the reaction especially from most international kdrama viewers didn't agree and feel bothered with their huge age gap..

@ELlovelyz‌ @"little girl"‌ which scene wh comfortably touch sr's neck?? I forgot..i think i should rewatching hslo epi 19 soon..

Kudos to ksr and wh's acting which could make a simple hug scene so feel swoony :x

@fleurofjasmine Between scene SY brings student girls into Miss Gong shop and scene before the teacher coming to Miss Gong shop for donate. Between those scene there was the friends that sit down after tired help WH at Miss Gong shop. And SB also sit along with them. Then WH coming and thanks all of them. There have scene WH touch SR's neck. Just focus on WH&SR. You will see it... :)

@"little girl"‌ If with Mijoo, it must be amazing pairs since they both greasy =))

Guest little girl

@Ellovelyz my favourite is Sujeong,Mijoo and Babysoul.Last year,at KBS Gayo Daejun,WH dance with Jisoo for Man in Love performance.Today,I cannot wait to watch them.Yes,WH and Mijoo's personality look alike.They close to their leaders,talk alot among members and 'heart-machine' 
@fleurofjasmine please watch that scene faster !!! don't forget to give your respond here !!!  :))

GOGO10, this lively youth shining 'High School' in the field in

Posted by 편집부 입력 : 2014/10/10 15:56:47

하이스쿨 GOGO10
The bright light uteumkkot pieotda on campus this fall, and the central bank said. Growth KBS2 drama "High School: Love one (high school or less), is the story of the starboard side of the helix and Lee Sung-yeol group as the lead actress of the Infinite. Is it because wearing uniforms again in six years. Again, going back to high school, two young men were scattered on the campus, sprinkle the wide smile as the clear autumn sky.

Also bustling laughing so wait, ready to shoot soon over and started to change the look of the two. The gym slip given you fuss as classroom breaks the tension flowing, get to see the look of starboard and Lee Sung-yeol give a preview ambassador became seriously than ever before. Followed by flowing water without NG recording is in progress, and the Sungjoon to PD holding the megaphone, "Okay, cut!" Sounds reverberate in the gym. Then shall the two men again began to look animated projections. The degree of concentration of the air was a moment that the set dwibakkul even to me.

"High School" is in the planning stages of the Infinite starboard with Angels and pure human love in high school had become "a unique material that attracted attention as a lead actor Lee Sung-yeol naesewo for. But these expectations were anxious gaze genus of plants also lurks. Prior to starboard and Lee Sung-yeol, respectively drama thousandth man, and I've a taste of smoke through the "While You Were Sleeping", starring did considerable burden in charge of the first rotor. Both cover of breaks while sitting opposite who agreed that "the beginning of the smoke is tteolchineun a burden."

Starboard was unpopular when the "debut. To be honest, also plays a starring confidence was so great, "said" In this work was not to blame for eating goals. Upon receiving the script as soon entered the right character analysis. Above all, I wanted to ride a trend. Communication with jakganim course, 'Why now this story, in every god had continued contemplating, "he explained.

Lee Sung-yeol had lifted the burden of prayer that is closest to the actual nature of the role and the opposite. Lee Sung-yeol has deep concerns about the characters from the "first time. This was a real personality hwangseongyeol station is opposite because "he said." This seems to be an adaptation period was needed. At the end of than 'Lee Seong-yeol', 'hwangseongyeol like' want to hear the story, "said the aspiration.

Were read also worried about the exceptional formula of 'idol born. Lee Sung-yeol understands the feelings of the public look at the "Idol born performer. These days it seems that almost every drama starring idol group members "and" change the negative perception that once was very difficult. 'Idol' is not being constantly striving to be remembered as the 'actor', "he said.

Their passion is undoubtedly revealed in the set. Moved to a place in the shooting progressed two people were OK and continue to give to the PD and talk Sungjoon copper. It was led by the filming atmosphere quotient of two people. Atmosphere, which can be heavy and liable to starboard and was even smoother by Lee Sung-yeol jokes and introduced my spare time to dance.

Has many years of experience focused breathing as a member of the same group came back to the driveway breathing on the set. Lee Sung-yeol replied that "slip Mountain 6-7 years this was not all together" and "shrink slightly as I can spread the smoke without hesitation even favorite scene, more than anyone else, because close to along the starboard side." Here's starboard shine one more drink. Heard a 'tribute' of Lee Sung-yeol Stay "If the plane is not a leading man Lee Sung-yeol, I want to smoke would have had to do this. Trust iteunikka was possible. In very general terms, kungjjak 'This is gonna fit, "he told was jimjakke a pretty tight fraternity.

하이스쿨 GOGO10

'Filming of Flowers' Kim Sae-ron This came atmosphere was even hotter. Made three exceptional for three months over the time consistently talked laugh. Starboard fully assimilated into the comfort and bright space that ego of 'school', Lee Sung-yeol, state of abjection Sharon was not "lively youth" itself.

Countenance seemed built as a pure white smile Sharon has changed momentarily serious questions as to throw in natbit for acting. Sharon is a role model not in charge of 'angels' role would wrestle for acting in any position.

Sharon ending in 'Da ~' "The angel looked human is the situation, all experienced and beginning to feel human and felt that gonna show a different face" and "jakganim this section based differences in human and angelic tone as it was. Turn out to be a difficult process within the written word speech in written the script, "he said.

Following Sharon is someone the child in most works, or the name Sharon clamped to a child, "" High School "first excited for my age play a role for the" and "have shown the existing smoke is a little gloomy face there. This time I will show you a bright and positive appeal of 'Kim Sae-ron, "he said.

Special importance as a serious attitude attracted the attention of the actors passage is breathing in the right spot. Once a bustling atmosphere despite shooting only started smiling to each other before and was spewing all quite different atmosphere. The interesting thing is that it boasts the starboard side, the age difference between Lee Sung-yeol and Sharon are actually 9 years. But in the end they are asked to breathe. "The car did not feel old at all," he established splashed each other.

Lee Sung-yeol was also worried about the "first, the fact that it is Sharon and smoke. Are not clear age difference Sena 9 "and" After the film shoot, but realized that everything that went on unfounded. Rather, Sharon was like a mental age is higher than I, "he told aroused laughter.

While the starboard side has also expressed thanks to the extraordinary Sharon. Starboard "One of the shortcomings of my smoking was that just" facial expression "is not" and "continues Sharon looked at this in detail with smoke. To do that, he is feeling at any moment catch. Maybe it was from June hoejjeum. Sharon learned so much for this, "he recalled.

"I would like to convey a message of small comfort to students through our tough talk." The three men in the response to the question. The story you tell in your work. "High School" This is also why we are here advocating a youth growing drama. On the starboard side through adolescence himgyeo wotdeon that long ago, right, Lee Sung-yeol and now wanted to convey a message to viewers in mind Sharon's work is full of authenticity that each one fiercely than anyone living in that time.

Starboard wish I'd look that way to solve a problem through the "academic, school violence, family problems, etc. In that time alone can not solve a lot of work," said "" High School ". If you are struggling with and around friends and family can all do enough to overcome any problem, "he said firmly.

In addition Sharon was also convey greetings chest seemed to emerge meokmeok his school days in the same question. Sharon is a "work though it'd hope you get to see a little comfort to be finished with a happy ending," said "After going through a difficult moment'll definitely come a better day. Until then, everyone will want you. Come on, "said the last words to the viewers of the words" High School ".

Autumn Light 'High School' shooting spilling spilled actors and the crew had to work on shooting as bright and warm attitude atmosphere of the drama. They still had a story full of sincerity ratings contained something more than hot. That passion is just beyond the small screen as the future of the remaining task was so touched that thing on the minds of the viewers.

Article. Gimgwangguk realjuki@tenasia.co.kr
Photo. Pang Hyun pangpang@tenasia.co.kr

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/340133

I knew about those picture and interview before. But i just found the original article now. However from my understanding with translation by Goggle. WH and SY acted as hgh school students so they should wearing uniform again after six years :) At the time of interview was when they shooting scene episode 12? particulary scene at gym and they shooting without NG
=D> SY said about HSY character which very different with his real life character. Thay also commented about idol-actor. They feel comfortable shooting together because 6-7 years friendship (as infinite member) in real life.
After that they moved to next scene with KSR (I think ending scene of episode 12). They commented about their huge real age gap. SY said even though SR younger than him but her mental age was older. Ha.
:))  and WH said thanks to KSR :). I think he learning acting a lot from KSR :)
Someone please translate this article. I want to know this interview properly
[-O<

Starboard vs Kim Sung-kyu, "High School: Love on 'Place bickering ... why?
기사입력 2014-07-11 23:59 | 최종수정 2014-07-12 00:01

본문이미지
Infinite Group of chance and Kim Sung-kyu was first broadcast on November 11 Friday KBS 2TV drama: a problem of 'bonbang shooter's "High School Love On' bickering, clung to laugh.

First, start side was Kim Sung-kyu. Kim Sung-kyu is the day 'High School: Love on' broadcasting time on the occasion of the end of his Twitter, "jaemiteum her high school," he left the post.

Kim Sung-kyu is the inner "High School is a fantasy romance being grown," he added kindly to explain.

At this time, the starboard about starring in the drama "Hi sinwoohyeon Fantasy Romance growth.?: Have you seen" High School Love on 'fun to look at next week reminded growth leading to romance fantasy fun, "said left a post.

'Problem' is then started. Kim Sung-kyu is the Eagle's starboard "I bwatseup four seongnim fun. Heaven and gods sinwoohyeon's" left a say in reply.

Starboard responded chilling. Starboard had the answer as "TV anbosin I daap Neiman," Kim Sung-kyu is immediately sensed something Chan "namwoohyeon I love you" made fun of the atmosphere called the inversion.

Kim Sung-kyu to starboard "or reputation Goya .. mm - " as "bonbang shooter 'failed to Kim Sung-kyu made the flinch.

Starboard attend high reputation in this drama.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002318519

I just found out this article (released 11th July 2014) when episode 1 hslo aired. Someone or inspirit in this thread please explain about this.. it looks WH and SY mentioned each other on twitter about WH's role in HSLO? or about what?

Guest little girl

fleurofjasmine said: Starboard vs Kim Sung-kyu, "High School: Love on 'Place bickering ... why?
기사입력 2014-07-11 23:59 | 최종수정 2014-07-12 00:01

본문이미지
I just found out this article (released 11th July 2014) when episode 1 hslo aired. Someone or inspirit in this thread please explain about this.. it looks WH and SY mentioned each other on twitter about WH's role in HSLO? or about what?

Archived