(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gil_noona

said: Sorry if this has been posted here before.. Anyone care to translate..? 维尼夫妇粉丝入戏太深 唯美婚纱照满是情愫 2014-09-16 11:39:02 来源: 21cn女人帮  韩国演艺圈明星情侣档越来越多,每当他们宣布结婚时,总是引来大众的关心。平常就拥有过人外貌的女明星穿上婚纱后,可说是她们一生最闪亮和华丽的时刻了,而她们的美貌也深印在大众心中。而韩国的热门综艺节目《我们结婚吧》请来许多美貌的男女明星假扮夫妻,吸引许多粉丝的目光,满足大家的想像,下面就让我

I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses. :)

packmule3

said: I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses.

:)

I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch.

I give you ladies five guesses. :)

Let me try.... :D The namja GG mentioned...hahaha...mianhe, what a stupid answer, I know... :)) :)) :))

cr.creator

>

Guest gil_noona

@gil_noona  Are there pics in your post?  Can't see any of them or is it only me?  疑问 

====================================

@BiruAngel‌ Yes, there are pics in my post. Weird, I can see the pics but you can't.. :-?? lol

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses.

:)

Guest gil_noona

Who's that guy, @bouquet78?

Is he the tall handsome guy Guigui was talking about at Everland while getting the cotton candy? I never did get the name of that actor.

No not him.

[soompi acting up...]

=====================================

Unnie, his name is Jo In-sung.

packmule3 said: I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses. :)

Archived