(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, back to my discussion of this JaeRim guy...
Do you remember how Taecyeon and Guigui cooked their first meal in the newly-married home, and Taecyeon muttered under his breath, in Korean, that Guigui didn’t know how to cook?  MGfz8D9NUnKTUfNZiLxQ8ZooeQ5WtOSXUlFVD_Px

This JaeRim guy mocked his wife’s cooking, too. Non-stop. lol. 
The girl had cooked kimchi stew but had diluted it too much so it came out tasteless.  He told his wife with an utterly straight face that if her kimchi stew tasted good as she professed it to be, then either his recent surgery at the hospital went wrong  or her taste buds were really wrong. 
What I liked about him is how he couched his critique in a witty way. You cannot really get angry with the way he delivered his comments. 
Taecyeon?  if you don’t understand his ways, he can sound … well… snippy. And snarky. And biting. He's direct, as he admitted. It’s really a credit to Guigui’s easy-going character that she didn’t take Taecyeon’s comments to heart.   
Sometimes, @lmangla, when you look at our TaecGui couple through the prism of another couple's experiences, you understand them better.  That's why I'm all for discussion; I don't like to OT people.  "Let me hear what you think" is usually a good approach; and then simply decide afterwards if it's worth a thought/comment/reaction or not. 

packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses. :)

mikoshine said: packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses. :)

packmule3 said: Anyway, back to my discussion of this JaeRim guy...
Do you remember how Taecyeon and Guigui cooked their first meal in the newly-married home, and Taecyeon muttered under his breath, in Korean, that Guigui didn’t know how to cook?  

The girl had cooked kimchi stew but had diluted it too much so it came out tasteless.  He told with his wife with an utterly straight face that if her kimchi stew tasted good as she professed it to be, then either his recent surgery at the hospital went wrong  or her taste buds were either. 
What I liked about him is how he couched his critique in a witty way. You cannot really get angry with the way he delivered his comments. 
Taecyeon?  if you don’t understand his ways, he can sound … well… snippy. And snarky. And biting. He's direct, as he admitted. It’s really a credit to Guigui’s easy-going character that she didn’t take Taecyeon’s comments to heart.   
Sometimes, @lmangla, when you look at our TaecGui couple through the prism of another couple's experiences, you understand them better.  That's why I'm all for discussion; I don't like to OT people.  "Let me hear what you think" is usually a good approach; and then simply decide afterwards if it's worth a thought/comment/reaction or not. 

I often wondered if Taecyeon was concerned about the actors Gui Gui was filming with at the same time of the GWGM filming.
Song Jae Rim's virtual partner, Kim So Eun, also has a leading man in her current drama. The subject of the two men came up in a press conference for the drama. On Soompi News she was quoted saying:“I don’t think ‘We Got Married’ has an effect on the drama. I am loyal to Song Jae Rim on that show and here I am loyal to Lee Sang Yoon. I think I’m handling the situation smartly.”

packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses. :)

Guest cryjingle

GuiGui in "Our Ten Years"
cr: as tagged
10734179_713898975363508_334332048245943

btw, the film will have its 'Graduation Ceremony'/ Wrap-up Press Conference tomorrow night.

I don't think any news of Gui Gui's next project has come out yet so far.

jwand

said: I often wondered if Taecyeon was concerned about the actors Gui Gui was filming with at the same time of the GWGM filming.

Song Jae Rim's virtual partner, Kim So Eun, also has a leading man in her current drama. The subject of the two men came up in a press conference for the drama. On Soompi News she was quoted saying:

“I don’t think ‘We Got Married’ has an effect on the drama. I am loyal to Song Jae Rim on that show and here I am loyal to Lee Sang Yoon. I think I’m handling the situation smartly.”

Point 2, @lmangla.
Do you remember how Taecyeon forgot about holding hands so Guigui had to remind him of their 10 houserules? 6pgp51mKgvFq56M1_1eOvqa3XUxGQv7pSIUzWSCl

And do you remember the first time he held hands with Guigui was to keep her steady and to “save her” from falling in the snow? He even reassured Guigui that he didn’t mean anything “physical” or “skinship-related” by his gesture.  oFEI55l-k9aB4CmLTl2kOiCVVBkY55z_LsIgleVD

This guy JaeRim contrived to grasp the wife’s hand by asking her to dangle her hand up in the air [hand pointing downwards] and then before the girl could think “wae?” he had already slip in his hand for hand-holding. In one flowing movement.
I like that. If you’re in your teens, or young 20s, you might swoon over guys who are like you: innocent, bumbling, and awkward.  But by mid-20s, you begin to appreciate a guy who knows what he’s doing when it comes to courtship.  That’s why this JaeRim is appealing to the median age of WGM female viewers.
Just do it, Taecyeon!kissthegirl_zps98852ded.gif

However,  after having said that, we girls still like to think that we’re THE ONLY one. If the guy seems to be too suave, or to practiced, smooth, you kinda wonder: How many times has he done this before? 
With Taecyeon’s character on the show, we sensed that, contrary to rumors, he hasn’t dated a lot.  There’s something “naïve” about him. Strait-laced and prudish DESPITE his shirt-ripping stage performance.  
And we like him for that. :D 

I personally can't tell if he was concerned during the show because there was nothing in their SNS during that period to suggest that he was. 

It was only long after the show -- after November 13 to be specific --  and when he started doing the OKCat posters and tweeting as his alter-ego OKCat, that we saw signs of his "jealousy" streaks. 

One of the notable ones was this on December 14. 

The words say, "I'm watching you".   And on the tweet, there was a ghost icon. Guigui was doing a kissing scene that day with Dylan Kuo. 

ref: http://taecguinews.wordpress.com/2013/12/14/

and this too.... :D

cr.biruangel

1471114_1425200114378928_1158599921_n.jp

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: Anyway, back to my discussion of this JaeRim guy...
Do you remember how Taecyeon and Guigui cooked their first meal in the newly-married home, and Taecyeon muttered under his breath, in Korean, that Guigui didn’t know how to cook?  

The girl had cooked kimchi stew but had diluted it too much so it came out tasteless.  He told with his wife with an utterly straight face that if her kimchi stew tasted good as she professed it to be, then either his recent surgery at the hospital went wrong  or her taste buds were either. 

GuiGui Weibo on Tue, October 14 at 11.13pm (KST: 12.13am)Caption:  陳伊諾imageimageimageimageimageimage@电影我们的十年 謝謝大家辛苦了!@乔任梁 @赵丽颖 我們下次投胎是什麼關係呢? Translation:  Chen YiNuoimageimageimageimageimageimage  @The movie, Our Ten Years, thank you all for working hard!  @Qiao RenLiang @ZhaoLiYing what will our relationship be at our next reincarnation? 69012dbdjw1elb3b8dtsyj20qx0phqaq.jpg 69012dbdjw1elb3b9hbh3j20zk0qoth2.jpg69012dbdjw1elb3bdlci4j22io1w0e81.jpg 69012dbdjw1elb3b2uqiyj22io1w0u0x.jpg69012dbdjw1elb3b7cil7j22io1w0u0x.jpg

Archived