(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gil_noona

Can someone translate this, please?

刘亦菲鬼鬼同台太残忍 女星同台谁丑得离谱

2014-10-10 05:00 来源: 人民网 0 条评论

自然地站在一起,刘亦菲还没发功,鬼鬼那头奇葩的头发和那套乡村的裙子已经让她无地自容了。

126871945_14079979819531n.jpg

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

W020140814554638489518.jpg

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

各施妖艳,刘亦菲一发功,仙气就飘出来了,而鬼鬼在身高和皮肤上就已经输了一大截了。

eb1408140078.jpg

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

犯起傻来,美的会可爱,而丑的就只会更丑了。

Source: cqnews.net

packmule3 said:

korchick

said:

My family immigrated to USA when I was about 6years old... I was just learning the Hanguel/alphabet in 1st grade when I left school.  :\"> 
I felt like an odd-ball going up, because I was the only Asian or one of about 3 or 6, growing up... made me very self conscious. =(( In highschool, I received my nickname in the group I sat/hung out with = "Korean chick" (there was Polish, Chinese, Ukrainian and black, too, in the group) :)
It takes all 'kinds' and variety is Good :DAnd it is good to be among people/friends who likes you for YOU 

The wonderful thing about our blogs – both our family blog and our news blog – is that we can search for information systematically.  Thanks to our wonderful ladies, @b8l8, @chinlylin, and @lmangla, we can access info with a few keystrokes on our laptops. Suuurrre, we’re shippers like any other shippers here at soompi, but what makes us our Micheosso family unique is that we can back up our delusions with info.
Take for instance the phones. 
Last year, October 27, 2013, our Guigui posted on FB that she had a new toy. This phone:taecguioldphone2_zps0e1cc322.png

Then, nine days later, on November 5, OKCat aka Taecyeon posted something about the finger scan on his new iPhone. taecguioldphone_zpsab622b35.png

Back then, I thought how nice! They’ve new phones around the same time. The cynical "me" wondered if they were being endorsed by HTC, a Taiwanese phone company, and Apple for these product placement. 
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26813790/#Comment_26813790
Anyway... after that, nothing more happened. They didn’t mention anything about new phones again -- I checked our newsblog to confirm this – until last week, October 8.  OKCat aka Taecyeon had a brand new phone, and he tweeted about this. taecguinewphone_zps7b9b50cb.png

Out of curiosity, I went on weibo to see if Guigui has a new phone, too.  And I found this.  She did.  She used it the first time on weibo one day earlier, on October 7. taecguinewphone2_zpse65ebbfb.png
Interesting, eh?

Now, I’m not telling you that these are couple phones. I’m only telling you the info as we have them on our blogs.  You’re free to believe what you want to believe.  
tumblr_n8c5leSI9N1rcy99do1_400.gif
:D 

Again, thanks to @chinlylin, @b8l8, @lmangla and all translators for making the blogs possible. 

Guest cryjingle

Can someone translate this, please?

刘亦菲鬼鬼同台太残忍 女星同台谁丑得离谱

126871945_14079979819531n.jpg

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

W020140814554638489518.jpg

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

eb1408140078.jpg

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

犯起傻来,美的会可爱,而丑的就只会更丑了。

Source: cqnews

You really want translation? They are all criticizing Gui Gui being ugly actually.

Guest gil_noona

刘亦菲鬼鬼同台太残忍 女星同台谁丑得离谱

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

犯起傻来,美的会可爱,而丑的就只会更丑了。

You really want translation? They are all criticizing Gui Gui being ugly actually.

==================================

@cryjingle‌ Oh, really..? Should I put it in a spoiler? Or maybe I should just delete the post..?

刘亦菲鬼鬼同台太残忍 女星同台谁丑得离谱

p><p> <CENTER><

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

<>

刘亦菲、柳岩与鬼鬼

犯起傻来,美的会可爱,而丑的就只会更丑了。

-----

Is it THAT bad? Then maybe you could translate and put in spoiler the translations...

What? Is it her hair? Lol. Because I don't like it either... But she's not ugly~ its just her hair is so.... Ugh.... =))

Edit: i wanna know how they said that she's ugly... Because maybe it's not really the kind with harsh delivery and hateful intention... I would appreciate a translation :-) thank you!❤️

Edit2: I put my reaction here after reading @angelangie's post to save space: hahaha... ohhh... Okay... :-))

Guest cryjingle

-----

Is it THAT bad? Then maybe you could translate and put in spoiler the translations...

What? Is it her hair? Lol. Because I don't like it either... But she's not ugly~ its just her hair is so.... Ugh.... =))

Edit: i wanna know how they said that she's ugly... Because maybe it's not really the kind with harsh delivery and hateful intention... I would appreciate a translation :-) thank you!❤️

Edit2: I put my reaction here after reading @angelangie's post to save space: hahaha... ohhh... Okay... :-))

Hair, dress, height and skin tone

Actually a couple of PRC news and media weibos and a lot of netizens made the same criticism for that day

Guest gil_noona

naturally standing together, before Liu YiFei did anything, GuiGui wonderful hair styles & outdated dress had actually made her lose out.

犯起傻来,美的会可爱,而丑的就只会更丑了。

When started to act stupid, beauty will become cute, while ugly will become uglier

@Gil_noona this articile is to ridicule GuiGui and put Liu YiFei is a better spot light

Oh, thanks @angelangie for the translation. But she's not that ugly, it's just she had a bad hair day.. lol. But hey, what's the big deal? See Michael Bolton.

michael-bolton.jpg?w=529

Michael Bolton is a Permanent Bad Hair Day. lol

Archived