(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Oh are they taking a short break/holiday?   Phuket is lovely!  Is there where Khun's family live?   :D

Taking a break/vacation?... Thought Taec has mentioned before that he preferred not to go on vacation with his members?...Hmmm....ok, they went to Phuket....ah-ha...beach scene photoshoot maybe...? Ah,...didnt see JK, WYie and CSie in the pic. Are they in Phuket as well? :D

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

packmule3 said:

Wow! Sharp eyes, @cannakat. The bottom of my screen usually is cluttered with subs, volume controls, or the time/minute bar display.  I made a SS for the others.  They looked like a nice, young urbanite couple with matching jeans and coats. Guigui had on a duffle coat and Taecyeon wore a double breasted long coat.
I also noticed that when TY offered to "relieve" GG of stress during the photoshoot, HE was the one who suggested that GG lean on him.  Guigui ONLY said that she would scratch his back and he could scratch her back as their "signal" for fatigue.  But then he offered his shoulder. 
He said:
"Okay, when you're tired, you go like this [scratch motion] and then I'll be like "okay~' and then you can lean on me...then after 'high five' and then we go 'Chinjeon' and then we go."

Archived