(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the ladies who are going to sleep now...
Taecyeon might not be the best singer in 2PM but he does have a good speaking voice.  I don't know what the heck he's talking about here (for all I know he could be reading the stock market figures) but just pretend that he's reading you AND GUIGUI a bedtime story.

credit to uploader
Good night!!!

packmule3 said: I'm posting this for @kuansum73 because she had technical difficulties earlier today.

**********************♥♥♥**********************Message from Kuansum73, new TaecGui michoso shipper.

I'm knew they are "lover" ❤️❤️❤️, I'm very glad and happy+JUMP that I found this forum so that I can gossips with because most of my friends are male male male and some auntie friends, even my colleagues, they are not not interested in this kind of talk (so sad) I'm a graphic designer ( delusions a lot ... for my project and this crazy couple) I cannot post any comments during working hours using my desktop or laptop because my bosses do some setting in it and I have to beware of my colleagues too so I sneak into my ipad to get the latest news from you guys (in and out this forum many many time, I'm crazy)

To @cannakat,
COUPLE AUTUMN LOVERS. taecguicouplefallgreeting_zps32fbd158.pn

Then, about half an hour later, at 2:05pm KST or 1:05pm TST, OKCat tweeted to confirm that Autumn is truly here.
공기가 차다냥..하지만 청명한 하늘이 정말 보기 좋다냥! 진정 가을이로다냥!Translation by korchick: The air is chilly, nyang! But the serene sky is really nice to look at, nyang! It’s really Autumn, nyang!

packmule3

said:

re. this video by a Hottest.  Thanks to whoever you are. 

I do like the selection of the TaecGui scene. I think it was appropriate.  
We see Guigui and Taecyeon at the Jejudo beach.  Trollish TY tricks GG into rushing into the water while he turns back around and avoids getting wet.  He looks at her through the camera and orders her to stretch out her arms. GG calls and waves him back into the water.  He doesn't want to get wet but he follows her anyway. He can’t resist GG when she’s using her “hug me now” wide-open-arm charm. He wades back into the water, reluctantly, and gets his shoes and pants wet. They hug tightly while swaying. 
I think that kinda sums up their courtship neatly: he wasn’t expecting to get immersed in this whole GWGM/virtual reality marriage experience, and he probably resisted because an emotional entanglement doesn't fit into their lifestyles (as he admitted). However, before he knew it, he found himself knee-deep in this romance, and he's going with the flow... because of Guigui.  
This is the English translation of the lyrics of the song, Suddenly.  Taecyeon sang the first verse.
Suddenly
Suddenly, your face came into my mindSuddenly, I thought of youSo I took out the deeply buried memories from my heart once again
For some reason, tonight,It feels like I would be standing where you once wereThe promises we made together are still so clear to me
Why can’t I forget you?I’m only hurting like a foolWhy won’t my heart listen to me?I try to forget and forget and force myself to laugh
Why can’t I forget you?Why do I have to hurt like a fool?It’s nothing, it’s nothingI’m sorry for being like this by myselfI just thought of you suddenly
Are you doing well?After you have left me?Fine, I will erase youAlthough my heart keeps searching for you
Why can’t I forget you?I’m only hurting like a foolWhy won’t my heart listen to me?I try to forget and forget and force myself to laugh
Why can’t I forget you?Why do I have to hurt like a fool?It’s nothing, it’s nothingI’m sorry for being like this by myselfI just thought of you suddenly
Now I shouldn’t look for you, who has gone far awayEven if my heart crumbles and falls, I hope you’re happyEven if my heart ever looks for youAnd calls out your name, my love
Source: kpoplyrics.net

packmule3 said: To @cannakat,
COUPLE AUTUMN LOVERS. 

Then, about half an hour later, at 2:05pm KST or 1:05pm TST, OKCat tweeted to confirm that Autumn is truly here.
공기가 차다냥..하지만 청명한 하늘이 정말 보기 좋다냥! 진정 가을이로다냥!Translation by korchick: The air is chilly, nyang! But the serene sky is really nice to look at, nyang! It’s really Autumn, nyang!

Take a wild guess, ladies and gent. Do you think he has a star on his outfit?   :D   @piping_rahardja, kekeke. 

Taecyeon on his way to Bangkok, Thailand. Oct 9, 2014

credit: as tagged

No ★ this time, but a few ♥. comme des garcons ♥♥♥ perhaps..... :D

Archived