[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

@watchumlots,
I was thinking the same thing. Per the written preview HW has pneumonia and will be in critical condition. JH was already on HR's tail and figured out HR was SW bio mother. The DNA test he had done only proved it. My only problem with JH is he doesn't trust HR but doesn't see the big snake right in front of him. 
@valsava,
JH's father's business was in trouble and the twit blackmailed SW into leaving him in order for JH to get help for his father. She only went back to HW using that excuse to breakup with JH. JH has picked up on HR evilness but can't see the biggest snake that's right in front of him.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leaaaaa

Oh god, I'm happy that this drama wasn't subbed after ep 26. It saved me much time by forwarding most time. Totally agree with ever one, SW is stupid. And there I thought for some unexplainable reasons that she would get smarter. Ha! She deserves her life. Ugh.

@valsava, @SarahMauric, @watchumlots, @spring123,
From the preview they are killing off HW but will it be from his illness or will HR's henchman do the deed. If so HR's greed has really gotten out of control to have someone commit murder to save her son and herself.  

Hopefully things will start to get interesting in the upcoming eps. In ep 85 HW wanted to talk with JH and asked that SW call him. Of course JH had stepped out and Twit answered the call and threatened her again. 
Written Preview 86 
HW left the world without seeing Choi Hoe Jang (SH and YH grandmother)JH is to hear the voice message left by HW before he died.  SW is quiet with no contact to JH.JS says to JH to find the reason that forced SW to make the decision to breakup with him. 

awsparkle said: @valsava, @SarahMauric, @watchumlots, @spring123,
From the preview they are killing off HW but will it be from his illness or will HR's henchman do the deed. If so HR's greed has really gotten out of control to have someone commit murder to save her son and herself.  

Hopefully things will start to get interesting in the upcoming eps. In ep 85 HW wanted to talk with JH and asked that SW call him. Of course JH had stepped out and Twit answered the call and threatened her again. 
Written Preview 86 
HW left the world without seeing Choi Hoe Jang (SH and YH grandmother)JH is to hear the voice message left by HW before he died.  SW is quiet with no contact to JH.JS says to JH to find the reason that forced SW to make the decision to breakup with him. 

@valsava,
At least they made HW a decent person before he died. From what I could make out from the news article HW told his brother he was not going to hold on to SW because she loved JH and wanted her to be happy.
With 35 eps left JH will probably still not see the twit for the snake she is until around ep 119.

awsparkle said: @valsava,
At least they made HW a decent person before he died. From what I could make out from the news article HW told his brother he was not going to hold on to SW because she loved JH and wanted her to be happy.
With 35 eps left JH will probably still not see the twit for the snake she is until around ep 119.

@valsava,
What in the world is HR doing for or paying her stooge for him not to have a problem with taking someones life because HR told him too. He almost committed murder for this woman. Everything she's done is going to come back and bit her in the azz. SH is starting to crack and it's going to get worst since HW has died. 
HR and YH are both shameless to even go to HW's wake after everything they did to the man. 
I will be watching ep 87 just to see HW's mother dump trash on the twit. 

Hello every one, am making a list of "wishes" and checking it twice: I wish this show did not have an OTP that is married to other people...I wish this show had a happy Heroine shown in the promotional cover...I wish the Heroin of this show was just a little bit smart, a little bit selfish, a little bit stronger, a little bit... Well folks am on episode 50 and my poor brain can't take it. I stayed away from the forum so I could watch the show and try to catch up. But now I may stop the show to watch the forum simply because I wish for my dwindling interest in the show to be revived...a job the forum knows how to do very well! More than 30episodes to catch up, an additional 30 or so to wrap up. Is it worth watching the next 60 episodes?

@spring123, @awsparkle,  One of yall help me out I'm trying to understand this..  Whats going on with this menu business and SW got to be one of the top ten dumbest  leads I have seen and Jw isn't any better he don;t know he's got a snake next to him also is she keeping his father business from progressing so she can manipulate a marriage  or is they already married.. What did Sw catch the little witch doing that she want's to stop her from telling 

valsava said: awsparkle said: @valsava, @SarahMauric, @watchumlots, @spring123,

Written Preview 86 

@SarahMauric,
I don't see JH is a mama's boy but a little naive in his perception to see some people do have two faces.. He's always lived his life and loved who he wanted. He's was married before to a woman his parents didn't approve of. Their marriage broke up because the wife cheated on him. JH went against his mother again for SW and refused to let his mother push him into a marriage with the twit. SW is the one who gave up on their relationship because the twit and JH's mother used and still using emotional blackmail on her. JH knows SW's mother knows the reason she left him but she won't tell him and advised him to find out for himself the fact of why. SW's mother is a very wise woman and she's using her own form of blackmail against these people. She has already gone to HR about rehiring SW and she won't tell JH what's really happening with SW. 
On ep 87 and the preview SW has had enough of these people threats and messing around in her life. SW had an offer to go back to the company but turned it down because of the twit and JH's mothers threats. She had an interview for another job but caught the twit talking to the man about her. It looks like SW is going to start trying to fight back and go back to the company. SW being in the company is going to unnerve the Twit and she'll start to show her true colors. 

awsparkle said: @SarahMauric,
I don't see JH is a mama's boy but a little naive in his perception to see some people do have two faces.. He's always lived his life and loved who he wanted. He's was married before to a woman his parents didn't approve of. Their marriage broke up because the wife cheated on him. JH went against his mother again for SW and refused to let his mother push him into a marriage with the twit. SW is the one who gave up on their relationship because the twit and JH's mother used and still using emotional blackmail on her. JH knows SW's mother knows the reason she left him but she won't tell him and advised him to find out for himself the fact of why. SW's mother is a very wise woman and she's using her own form of blackmail against these people. She has already gone to HR about rehiring SW and she won't tell JH what's really happening with SW. 
On ep 87 and the preview SW has had enough of these people threats and messing around in her life. SW had an offer to go back to the company but turned it down because of the twit and JH's mothers threats. She had an interview for another job but caught the twit talking to the man about her. It looks like SW is going to start trying to fight back and go back to the company. SW being in the company is going to unnerve the Twit and she'll start to show her true colors. 

@valsava,
I'm liking SW's mother more and more. She doesn't argue, threaten blackmail like the other two witches. Getting SW back in that company put SW back in HR and YH's faces. They just can't just discard her and try to destroy her without anyone noticing. SW tried to tell JH about the twit before but he didn't believe it. Her mother not telling JH the truth about what YH is up to is her way of letting him discover and bare witness to the snakes other faces on his own. The more havoc the twit tries to inflict upon SW will reveal the twits true self. 

Archived