Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] Hanryu Pia 8/31 - Junho Interview

The outstanding acting ability of Junho in his big screen debut film “Cold Eyes” raised his value as an actor. He talked to us about receiving the title of “Actor Junho” for starring in his next film “Twenty.”

As everyone knows, Junho is the lead vocalist of 2PM, the originators of “Beast Idols.” As the Japan premiere of his first leading role in a movie, “Twenty,” is set for November 28 (Sat), he undertook our interview by weaving some space into 2PM’s busy schedule announcing new songs.

CJ3ZJaWUsAAan_2.jpg

First, we asked about having his leading-role film open in Japan.

“Since it’s my first movie as a leading actor, I’m very happy that it will be shown in Japan. Since my appearance in the movie is completely different from when I’m promoting as 2PM, I hope you watch it while being totally immersed into my character in the movie.”

The character he plays is Dongwoo, a student who failed the entrance exam and dreams of being a manga artist. He has a close relationship of “absolute friends” with Chiho (Kim Woobin), a freelance who’s interested in nothing but girls, and Gyeongjae (Kang Haneul), an ordinary college student.

“It was really great that Woobin-san and Haneul-san were actually the same age as me. Rather than filming like comrades who were matched together, it felt like we were making it together. We became so close that we still contact each other since we finished filming.”

Scans: Timing_Kei ; JPN-ENG: dawnjelly

Full translated article : http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/126198067180/trans-hanryu-pia-831-junho-interview 

-----
150809 MBC Let's Go! Video Travel - 'Memories of the Sword' cut (Junho)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

From JYPE staff IG during the movie premiere

-----
[TRANS] haru*hana Vol.31 - Twenty Cast Interview (Junho, Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul)

Even when it was tough, their smiles wouldn’t cease at the filming location
An addictive movie you won’t get enough of only watching it once

2PM Junho acts alongside popular actors Kim Woobin and Kang Haneul in the youth comedy film “Twenty,” which has gathered a lot of interest. Being the same age in real life, the 3 of them are on good enough terms to contact each other even after filming ended, so we asked them about an interesting episode that happened during filming.

CK2KQ9IVAAE8vTL.jpg

– Are there any common traits you each have with that of your role?

WB: The character Junho played, Dongwoo, and Junho himself live in a different environment, but I think the way they work their hardest for their dream and the passion they have for their dream is similar. Also, Gyungjae, played by Haneul, is a person who in the film endeavors to learn the specifications necessary for him to get employed at a large company, but since Haneul himself is a person who ran for his objective from when he was young, that characteristic is a bit different, I think. However, I think their generally straight forward personalities are similar. Different from Chiho (whom I acted as), I was putting my all into studying when I was twenty. However, I think I was just like Chiho when I was with my friends.

JH: Even if we’re different from the characters, we all became those roles as soon as we began filming.

HN: Yep. I filmed thinking there was no other Korean actor who could play Chiho but Woobin, and no other who could play Dongwoo but Junho.

Full translated article : http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/126512644895/trans-haruhana-vol31-twenty-cast-interview 

Guest adikkeluangman

#Junho Movie 'Memories of the Sword' now in cinemas! Let's watch it, again and again♥ 

CMP9GQfUcAAom_5.jpgCMP9KFoVAAARUyZ.jpg11059902_1147901411893385_66669330939145
JYP Actors

-----

‘Memories of the Sword’ to show in North American theaters

South Korean film “Memories of the Sword,” headlined by A-listers Lee Byung-hun and Jeon Do-yeon, will make its way to North American theaters Aug. 28, distributor Well Go USA announced Wednesday.

CMPhFdpVAAAI6kJ.jpg

The film will show in Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Hawaii, Dallas, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Detroit, Houston, New Jersey, San Diego, Las Vegas, Toronto and Vancouver.

Directed by Park Heung-sik (“Children of Heaven”), the period thriller follows deceit and betrayal among three warriors in the age of a corrupt empire.

The pic stars Lee as swordsman leader Deok-gi, Jeon as blinded warrior Seol-rang and up-and-coming actress Kim Go-eun as Hong-ee.

http://www.koreatimesus.com/memories-of-the-sword-to-show-in-north-american-theaters/

-----
[Pic/Gif] 'Memories of the Sword' VIP

CMTLA9RWEAAxWFP.pngfMvqE14.gifQsqwKJC.gif
More gif http://www.pikicast.com/#!/menu=landing&content_id=131380

Guest adikkeluangman

[MOTS] Junho from sevenday5577's IG

[Press] 150815 'Memories of the Sword' Stage Greeting at CGV Yongsan

CMbm4ZaUcAAa16C.jpg CMbm4hUUkAIY2Y1.jpg 

CMbrDdPUcAEaGRK.jpg

-----
[TRANS] CanCam September 2015 - Junho Interview

CKka5NdUkAE1Z92.jpg

ACT
“I’m very happy that the first production I starred in, 'Twenty,’ received love from a lot of people in Korea. I was able to wear a uniform this time, but it’s not enough (laugh)! I want to wear a uniform again next time and play the role of a student. If possible, it would also be great if it was a romcom where I fall in love with an older woman!”

Full translated article : http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/126759496440/trans-cancam-september-2015-junho-interview

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pics] 'Memories of the Sword' Stills (Junho) 

CMoAZqVUwAAFTQt.jpgCMoAZwgUAAATllQ.jpg

-----
[Vid] 150811 'Memories of the Sword' VIP Premiere Video

Guest adikkeluangman

[Vid/Info] "Twenty" Japan Premium Screening Event (Junho)

Date: September 23
Venue: Tokyo International Forum - Hall A
2 sessions -
1st session: Doors open at 12:00PM JST - Starts at 1:00PM JST
Includes: 120 mins 'Twenty' Movie Screening + 30 mins Junho's stage talk show
2nd session: Doors open at 4:30PM JST - Starts at 5:30PM JST
Includes: 30 mins Junho's stage talk show + 120 mins 'Twenty' Movie Screening

Source: http://www.kandera.jp/sp/hatachi/event/index.html & http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2027228

via 2PMalways

-----
[Official] 'Memories of the Sword' Stills (Junho) 

CM5ZWikWgAAGHWW.jpgCM5ZXePWIAAM2Ie.jpg

CM5ZX0nW8AAc5fk.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Memories Of The Sword] Junho from chai_action's ig

I think she is stuntwoman or double for this movie.

150906 MBC Let's Go! Video Travel - 'Memories of the Sword' - Yool cut (Junho)

Talking about his acting scene in the movie. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Movie Memories of the Sword confirm the date to be release in Japan. It will be on next year January 23. Here also the website for Japanese. It only got a poster with the main actor.

Hope to see Junho will go for the promotion. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul Spotted at 2PM Junho′s Concert

Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul displayed their loyalty to 2PM′s Junho. 

Junho tweeted a photo with Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul on September 21, writing "Thank you so, so much for coming even though you′re busy. Woo Bin-ah, Ha Neul-ah."

98091002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul are seen posing for a friendly photo. Kang Ha Neul, in particular, is seen making a funny face behind Junho. 

Junho held his first exclusive concert Last Night in Seoul at the Olympic Hall in Seoul on September 19 and 20. Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul showed their support for Junho, whom they became close friends with on the set of film Twenty, by attending his concert. 

Fans who saw the photo responded with comments like, "Good to see these best friends," "It′s been a while, ′Twenty′ team" and "It′s nice to see your friendship."

Meanwhile, Twenty, starring Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul, will be released in Japan in November.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98091/kim-woo-bin-and-kang-ha-neul-spotted-at-2pm-junhos-concert

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho attracts 10,000 fans at the Japanese premium preview for 'Twenty'

Junho brought in 10,000 fans to the Japanese preview of his movie 'Twenty'!

CP3ntnFXAAERqae.jpg

He was in Tokyo for the premium preview for the movie. There were two different previews, and 10,000 fans came to see him and the movie. He thanked his fans at the stage after the movie preview and said, "I was nervous to stand on stage by myself as an actor, but I had fun. I'll work hard to be a good actor."

The movie will open in Japan on November 28th.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/junho-attracts-10000-fans-at-the-japanese-premium-preview-for-twenty 

-----
Flower wreaths from Junho fans for 'Twenty' Japan Premium Screening

CPkrDK6U8AAPYyk.jpgCPkrDK-UsAAUqNq.jpg
kandoraDX

-----
This movie available at DramaFever with English subtitle.

Watch it now. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[INFO] "Twenty" to be screened at the (2015) 20th Busan International Film Festival! (Junho)

CQHeUSYWEAAJ8XU.png
http://www.biff.kr/eng/html/program/prog_view.asp?idx=19422&c_idx=276&sp_idx=410&QueryStep=2

From the schedule there will be actor visit but not sure who from the 3 actors will come. For sure director will be there. 

-----
[Press] 150930 ‘The Advocate: A Missing Body’ VIP Premiere (Junho)

CQJqxqYWgAEQ_kK.jpgCQJqxqhWcAAxo1x.jpg

He came to show support for Kim Go Eun, his co-star in movie Memories of the Sword.

Archived