On a scale of 1-10, how sad/depressed are you today?

Guest johnpatric

7/10

heh mainly feeling sad since I realize I don't have much people to talk to. Or rather people interested in talking to me.. i'm such a hermit lol.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shooting_stars

8.5/10.
It has been rough. I just moved to the west coast, and a ton of richard simmons has been happening. I got sick really badly from an infection, and then I busted my chin and had to get stitches.
I got my stitches removed today, which was great, but then I shattered my phone's screen. I have a richard simmons ton of homework to do, but I'm so distracted with researching for a new phone...I also found out that I'm being charged extra for seeing a PA when I had to get my stitches/stitches removed. I am unsure if my health insurance will cover this because this all happened while I am away from home.
I'm going broke from all these medical expenses; I miss my boyfriend, my friends, and my family; and I'm pretty sure that this new city is just testing the hell out of me. I'm pretty effing depressed, but at the same time, I know that life only demands from us the strength that we possess...so I'm surviving, and trying my best to stay positive...

• 3 weeks later...

yesterday and the day before I was prob 7, people keep stealing my stuff (phone), sh*x. 2 weekends ago my longboard was stolen, 3rd board got stolen, and it was expensive too, I was pretty much 9.5/10 and it was pretty visible to the people I interacted with. I hate losing my stuff. when people heard that my stuff got stolen they tried comforting me. They said things like, "It can only get better from here!" well sh*x, my phone just got stolen, how is that better? and now that these 2 bad things happen, I fear it gets worse, because it CAN. just watch, I'm going to sprain my ankle while skateboarding this weekend. ankle sprains occur roughly every 3 months for me, I might be overdue, and my luck is bad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's so easy to feel depressed because we all seek for satisfaction and happiness when we cannot get it, we can feel impatient frustrated. I felt depressed a few days ago, it reminded me how it can get worse, I've hit almost the bottom years ago, I don't want to live that again.

So, I remind myself all the great and beautiful things of the world that I like. I force myself to smile and I remembered all the advice I've got when I was really moody and depressed. I thought that everything could be worse. I thought about my dreams, I thought that my goal is to achieve them. I hope that it will happen. I hope that everything will get better. I will get better. I will learn to move on, be strong and positive, that's how I can continue my life.

5/10

Guest ValerieK

I was like a 2 earlier till someone came stupid to be a richard simmons. Now it's like a 9. It's funny how moods can decline so rapidly

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MariaC1430294974

4/10 I think... No matter how much I sleep and do nothing, I still have lots of work to do, my mind doesnt let me off, and have to go back to college this week :c
Leaving home again...

Archived