On a scale of 1-10, how sad/depressed are you today?

Guest johnpatric

Thought I was losing weight but then I was told my scale was off. Sigh, makes me miss my skinniest days... 8th grade when I had mono. 1/10 depressed.

Psh, after seeing your pic in the other thread, if you're "heavy" then I must weigh as much as a neutron star

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest severus

Thought I was losing weight but then I was told my scale was off. Sigh, makes me miss my skinniest days... 8th grade when I had mono. 1/10 depressed.

Psh, after seeing your pic in the other thread, if you're "heavy" then I must weigh as much as a neutron star

Haha not that I was complaining about weighing too much, but the joy of seeing the scale go down.. And then learning it was all LIEESSSS

Haha not that I was complaining about weighing too much, but the joy of seeing the scale go down.. And then learning it was all LIEESSSS

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

10/10

HAPPY!

bikram & workout regularly now; I was stupid enough to even quitting it. Exercise really uplift your emotion and spirit 

had a large breakfast; now browsing soompi and wait for advertisment from viikii drama to finish and continue on watching Madame Antoinee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2016 at 5:55 AM, twicky said:

Nothing is happening in my life just recently moved to cali jobless, no college degree (yet), forever single, and dependent on parent

8.5/10

why do i fail so much OTL

I know what you mean, but at least you're aiming for a college degree. I had to drop out. But what's your major? 

4 hours ago, juliaslife said:

I know what you mean, but at least you're aiming for a college degree. I had to drop out. But what's your major? 

I'm sorry to hear that. It's nursing but I'm thinking of changing it to medical assistant.

9 minutes ago, juliaslife said:

Oh I see. Medical is really common with a lot of the Chinese here. 

Oh really, that's good. They say they need more nurses in the medical field so I'm thinking I'll just do medical assistant
first and then go back to school for nursing.

Guest knockblock

Every time I come on this forum it feels like a 10/10. I'm not implying that I hate this place. But I'm trying to be real when I say that there's hardly anything to do on here anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived