RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

@clauric yes indeedy Rong Rong did!!! :D 22 min after Lego posted it! HAHA ..She must've been busy on her phone while getting her hair and makeup done for her covershoot bc aside from posting her own photo, I think she wrote "Congratulations" for her comment on Lego's pic and she also liked/commented on Apple's pic too!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know i should be intensely watching ep 23 and the director-i-thank-you-for-so-many-RY-bts-scenes BTS since i've been busy the whole day but, gosh i just have to come in and say, RR dear, you are so adorable, in that, you diligently click click type type to show your support for L, i mean IG :)

And on the other end, we have a thoughtful guy who posted a beautiful shot of sakuras, which just so happened RR commented she went with her family (during CNY) to see sakura blossom and enjoys it very much~ awww let's give it up for RR's thoughtful 1000 0010

Wow people even found his sister's fb..

^ gawd these two are killing me with their ig interactions..all i can say based from the statistics lol...i am betting RR would have the highest likes on Lego's IG (people he follows/follows him) and vice versa Lego would be the most active one as well on RR's IG especially with the comments..

^i love the darker shade hair color on rongrong..brings out her features more..lego is probably busy at the wedding..but aahhh really RY are online around the same time..Now Mr.Li just pressed that like button on RR's new hairstyle..

^ this is my IG observation lol...Most of the time RY will post an IG on the same day and sometimes usually around the same time.Most of the time RY will like/comment on each others IG post and based from the likes of RY, I can say that based on my notification when RY likes other people IG posts it's not all the time or frequent on that same person...

gosh im totally stalking lol

Rong Rong updated her IG too ;))

J3YhbgN.jpg

RR: What to do? you tell me, how should I do it?

her excerpt from fb:  其實好想在家睡整天,但有好多事情想做,放假又捨不得一直睡。矛盾。還是non-stop工作好~

trans: Actually I really want to rest at home for the entire day but realised that there are still many things to do.

reluctant to keep sleeping during holiday period. feeling conflicted. still..working non-stop is the best~

Guest QinYiY

RR posted a selfie on instagram RVcjQOW.png?1

Caption: 怎麼辦?你說說,怎麼辦好呢?Translation: How? You say, What to do? 
Is it me or is RY updating their social medial more often, because Lego is in Japan? Are they updating for each other to see?? Or just simply they miss each other so much? :D 
haha, @seungzy_kangdamshipper we post at the same/similar time hur :D

Guest QinYiY

seungzy_kangdamshipper said:

Lego's fb update!

Lego: Dear Renee 

wonder how Rong Rong will react to this post thou :-?

btw I guess the lady beside him is the bride so don't need to worry shipperss!

this ship is still sailing smoothly! :)>-

Guest tohoshiya

photo imagejpg1.jpg"Super pretty, super small face, super tall, super friendly!!!!! Completely fangirling, totally like a barbie doll, not exaggerating ♡ too bad had to leave ealy so didn't get a picture wuwuwu #linjiaen #iagw #goddess #toohappy" 
Think she's a staff from today's photoshoot :D

IAGW ING #23 

@ around 03:46

o1ensnlc

Lego rehearsing his lines :P

Lego to senior actor: "There's something I want to tell you...actually it is..."

Big caption >> Lego (*restrain)

Director: "he has no voice!"

Senior to Lego: careful... careful..

"spit it out! spit it!"

Big Caption >> (*he got choked by the Mua Chee (peanut snack) :))

RR cheekishly followed on with the act, worryingly patting his chest and frantically saying: What happened to you! what's wrong?" :o

Senior Actor: "don't swallow...just spit it out!"

Lego focuses on RR by doing some hand signals to her only ;))

P.S : only she understands him well :P

@ 4:04

6dt28l53

Director to RR: "you have to eat it!"

Ai yo~ this little girl here sure can eat a lot!

cue RR giggling and leaned her head nearer to Lego ;))

Lego: "you really can eat!"

RR whining to Lego: "is only me who have been eating all the while!"

Lego to RR: "I don't feel like eating~"

you have a pretty good appetite!

eating it one by one ;))

RR: "I am a good wife!"

a good wife standing beside keep eating and eating is a bit too..."

Director: "we are following what the script says..."

@ 4:21

x058ijrx

fph1plrw

RR: "director , aren't you always editing certain scenes?"

Director: "only at the crucial moment!" :))

follow according to the script!

Lego: "that's right!"

Lego looked @ RR: "keep eating...eating and eating

keep encouraging her to eat! >:)

*cue RR gave Lego a playful stare ;))

Director: "Then, we will say cut and ask her to eat again!" >:)

Lego has been constantly not keeping his eyes off RR :x

RR whining to Directr: "what did you just say!?"

cue Lego witnessed RR's expression and just could'nt help himself but continue laughing out loud :))

Senior Actor: "he won't...director will change a different angle to film you eating.."

he won't...."

RR: :)) "He won't say NG :P"

Lego: "close-ups of your mouth...eat!" :))

Director: "keep eating...eating"

Lego: "start filming from when you put the Mua Chee into your mouth" ;))

Director: "I'll film the satisfactory feeling thru your eyes"

Lego continued smiling and looking @ RR's every movement and reaction :x

RR: "okay I can do that!" :)

Lego gave a slight nod too !

RR looked @ Lego and said

RR: "I can eat very beautifully!"

Lego: "this scene should take quite long to film finish!" :))

Big Caption>> RR: "manufacturers can come look for me!"

@ 5:07

o9xx49lp

Senior actor jokingly: "you have eaten finish all my mua chees!"

Big Caption>> (*wailing)

RR: "I was thinking since you asked us to eat, we will try our best to eat all finish!"

Senior Actor: "my mouth said so but I didn't know that you will eat finish all of it!" 

RR carried on: "It didn't ever cross my mind that you are owing such a heavy debt!"

Big Caption>> Director (Jia En~ stop chatting)

Senior Actor: "I can't pay my house rental fees!"

do you know for every one piece of mua chee, I only can earn 1 dollar

I have to sell 10,000 pieces in order to pay the rental fees!"

how many in total is 10,000 , can you count?"

how long does it take to count finish all 10,000 pieces?

Lego: "did you hear what the director has said?!"

"don't ever influence other actors!" :))

@ 5:32

rq7xywu3

RR: "Mr. Li!"

Lego turned and looked @ RR

Lego pointing to himself: "its me in person!"

P.S when RR called out Mr Li, focus looking @ the director's expression

he's like indirectly indicating RR is the future Mrs Li ;)

Lego: "Li Lai"

hahaha the Li lai disease is taking place 

due to the senior actor's name in the show is called Li Lai

in hokkien it means "you come over here"

so that's why...RR & Lego are playfully calling out Li lai so many times :)

AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What greatness it is to finally sit down for a cup of coffee this morning and peep into this thread to find so many IG updates from Lego and Rong Rong!!!!!! Huh...they must be really missing the sight of each other's faces!!!!! So many lovely posts!! Lego is looking really dapper and handsome in that pic he took with the bride (um why couldn't he have looked this awesome at the awards ceremony?) and omg Rong Rong dyed her hair darker and is looking so pretty!! Girl crushing hardcore over here!! And that photo by the staffs just posted of Rong Rong all dressed up for her covershoot is just absolutely Gorgeous!!!! 
Thanks for the bts translation @seungzy_kangdamshipper ! The parents are calling for me so I don't have time to read through it now but I'll definitely read through it later!! *anticipates*

RR is so pretty on that pic that the staff posted..oh my once Lego ses her new look he would FAINT lol gosh these two on the bts..they just go on and on in sync with the conversation..they will never get bored..they can just talk about the a nonsense conversation lol..i really do think RR's nonstop talking is something that Lego likes..it really makes him more comfortable to talk to..he seems quiet but once you make him comfortable he can be such silly guy..

hopefully RY keeps updating their IG..it keeps us updated with their lives..

and ps Lego looks so handsome and hot in his tuxedo..can he please please look like that when they do those end of the year awards show hehehe

Wow! That picture of RR by the staff is one of the prettiest photo i've seen of her. Thanks for sharing it here. A real barbie doll indeed although I find her eyes more of the anime-type - big round eyes, really so pretty :) Can't wait to see the final photos. Same as you @K4Ice‌, major girl crushing here :D Haha...I wanted to forget that image of Lego during that awards night last Dec. It wasn't that bad but because he's so perfect as LC that I expect the same in real life. Now, I've come to accept that his personal style isn't the idol-types...lol. Thank goodness he's so handsome and talented :D

Thanks @seungzy_kangdamshipper‌ for that BTS tranlation! I'm having so much fun watching my RongYi goofing around and enjoying themselves. I agree with you @clauric‌ that Lego likes talkative RR. He even mentioned during the MTV interview that his type is someone who talks a lot because he himself doesn't take initiative. And with RR, she can definitely start the conversation and based on how I understand the BTS above, her problem is to stop her chatting :D Aside from Lego, I love how the director keeps teasing her. It almost seems like they're teaming up to bully RR...lol!

Archived