[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest LieS1430294362

I think we got another category to suggest and vote

Worst Kissing Interruptor (that need to be buried)
-Secretary Tak
-MY family
-vacuum cleaner

i vote for vacuum cleaner =)) =))

I want laughing so hard.... =)) =)) But my family made me stop.....But I still smile and laugh in smallest sound or no sound... :D:))

They look lovely together but I'm a little bit confused with this episode.   I think I have to wait for the subs for this one.   Everything seemed rush and what was the whole point of the mafia people coming back and the tree and digging up that box.  Anyways it seems like tomorrow will be closing up everything.

I cried while reading the live recaps because as it progressed, all I could think was what a waste of an episode. Once again, we get the typical last episode wrap-up of a K-drama.
All of a sudden at episode 19 the mafia men appear again and introduce a new subplot...WHAT?
There's no resolution of DP and SR.  WHAT?
We get another memory montage of MY/DP. WHAT?  Wasn't last week enough to put that story to rest.  
So, LG/MY are rushing to their wedding (maybe) and we got no proposal.  LG's proposal to SR was going to be to die for, yet we get nothing with MY.  And we have yet to hear "I love you" from LG.
So disappointed with the progress of the story in this episode.  Not disappointed with each individual scene, just had higher expectations than what transpired.  

:( :-O :-S :| /:) =; 8-| [-( (:| :-?? :-? :-w :-@ :-\" :-q :-??

Geon did a fabulous job at winning Omma's blessing. Love, love, love the mother-son drunk moment. Love the piggy-backride and their antics at the park, playing Go-stop and etc... 
The editing is a little choppy today but I understand since there are so many stuffs they wanna fit in today's episode. 
My heart hurts from watching today's episode. Maybe knowing we will miss these two after tomorrow. I'm glad we didn't see Geon lost his memory again. Geon being able to discover his dad's love is priceless. Him wanting MY to be there when he find the letter is SO heartwarming. 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Geon! Geonnie-sshi...you were Greatuu, Greatuu...GREATUU today!   \m/ =D>
Writernim, we still waiting for bed scenes!!      [-(

Guest rintintintin

Bravo gals! For doing the LR tonight... I just got home from work and sad that our country lost in Puerto Rico in FIBA world basketball sigh. :( I know it's a OT but at least I'm proud of my team to beat those giant players in the country lol!
For what i read there, they keep running eh? Yeah PD nim, I want a good ending on this drama okay? And I'm sure you will gave this to us eh?? :P

PS: When I arrived home, my niece is shouting "Lee Geon"! sharply and my sis in law said, "Who's that Lee Geon eh?" So i told her, "I didn't teach ur daughter on that, she's the one who says that lol!" And then my niece said: "The guy that my aunt is watching, and his hair looks like a mushroom" hahaha! See Jang hyuk, my niece is totally addicted to you already hahaha!

I'm actually glad that we had them rushing to their wedding at 19's end because this way, even after accounting DP and KSR's reconciliation, we would still have plenty of screen time for rice cake making/interrupted flirtations/uninterrupted flirtations and [who's betting?] geotdongie 2.0 raising scenes.
we're almost sure it's going to be a happy ending!