[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblueme

..Thanks @gumi for the translation!!! you save us all... 
...@spideysteve thanks for a new bts pics..

.... Omma please bless them!!! 

@lowieblueme
yeah, i'm only guessing out loud based on translations and latest bts pics from jeju
the preview itself is clearly edited to raise curiosity and a bit of anxiety... we'll all just have to wait and see :)

Guest djchiriko

I do hope that thing with Se Ra and D.Pitt will be revealed and settled in the episode today.
Writer-nim,can we just focus on Geonnie and Miyoung on the last episode? =))

Just watched the preview, and I thought Gunnie and miyoung sounded breathless in the last two lines :x

Love the stalking, they should keep stalking until omma gives in to them hahahaha!

Few more hours everyone!

Breathless? Hmm... Looks like some two are breathless after engaging in too much "physical exercise". So not snail-like. Haha. A person who hates giving trouble to his body sure doesn't mind horizontal slumming, eh?

Guest lowieblueme

yskj said: @lowieblueme
yeah, i'm only guessing out loud based on translations and latest bts pics from jeju
the preview itself is clearly edited to raise curiosity and a bit of anxiety... we'll all just have to wait and see :)

Maybe MY has to be the CEO of JangIn for awhile and that's why Gun, Lee Gun asks if she thinks she can do it and she replies, "Yes, with you by my side." She greets Gunmeo in one of those preview clips from Gunnie's office chair.
LG may be faking his memory loss like JCX did the blindness in the original.  
It's going to be good, whatever it is. No, I take that back. Its going to be JJANG!!
\:D/