[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest chunnogirl33

And the mega shallow comment of the day:
Jang Hyuk's "Richard Simmons" looks mighty fine on them white pants!
And yes I wrote "Richard Simmons" cause I know Soompi will censor my word anyway! but you know what I'm talking about teehee!

After all, this is a romcom, melodrama with no drug addiction, real physical abuse and such of those sorts so basically this is a love story and when it comes to love, the majority is selfish whether the situations are true to the heart, fated, meant to be or not! With that said, Se Ra has to be selfish, "bad" or else there wouldn't really be a storyline to continue! We may just have a 10 episodes drama instead then! And that's a big no for me! I'm so ready for anything and everything!

Guest chunnogirl33

LavelyShai said: Lunkera said: Okay, i'm a big fan of the original "fated to love you". Is there any big difference so far in the drama? and i wonder if they will go down the miscarriage path.. It's kind of depressing.

Guest chunnogirl33

I don't know why spoiler tags or coloring the text is not working for me, I have a question for those who watched the original below....................
.When did the little dog appear in the original? How important was he to the plot or characters? Here we have a male lead who actually fears dogs. Has anyone have any thought what this could mean? Could the absence of the little dog bring about other significant changes? 

LavelyShai said: There is some differences like the male lead's personality and some minor things, but overall it's pretty much the same story. Have you seen all the different versions of Itazura na Kiss? Each version obviously is the same story, but they choose to tell it differently a bit. Overall same story, just different ways of approaching it. 

If they choose to omit the miscarriage part then I will be disappointed. Yes it was depressing, but that was a major turning point in Xin Yi's life and how she chose to approach things. In a way it made her stronger so I think they'll need to keep that part in there.

Spoiler!!!

The dog appear after their wedding, @chunnogirl33‌! It was Anna's dog so it's like their baby and Anna's shadow! He will tell her to do everything, take care of the dog! Yes, I believe the dog's absence will bring other factors into the storyline! I have to go! This is a rough explanation!

chunnogirl33 said: I don't know why spoiler tags or coloring the text is not working for me, I have a question for those who watched the original below

When did the little dog appear in the original? How important was he to the plot or characters? Here we have a male lead who actually fears dogs. Has anyone have any thought what this could mean? Could the absence of the little dog bring about other significant changes? 

Guest chunnogirl33

I just watched first minutes of ep4 and IM SORRY but I WILL NEVER NOT SHIP THIS OTP! Nothing can get me out of this ship!

Hi everyone! Wow i have good feeling about this kr version... I am liking more the pace and also the character development. So far this team is doing a great job. Kudos! :-bd

Since i already watched the tw drama (which i liked too btw, although some scenes felt a bit overreacted for my taste), i have a big picture of what may happen next. But i like that so far in this new version, they are changing the right things for us to feel again anxious and clueless (at some point) of what s happening next. Since we don t know what they gonna change.

So far i am liking this version a lot, and if this continues this way, i would like more this one :x