[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I'm hoping that next episode, we will have more fun and light scenes while playing the ost "Ready for Love". Because every time I hear it, it brings some good vibes in every scenes. By the way, my favorite ost here is Goodbye my love, next is Morning Canon.  These days, I always sing these two songs while I'm showering. Lol I really love this drama!

Ok, I've calmed down, stop crying .... but there is one thing that obsesses me now... is a question I do not know what answer I want. ...twins ...or triplets?

Probably will be triplets ... after all abstinence and desire must be triplets!
:bz

Guest rakionn11

LOL, I visited this forum just after tearing up at the end of Episode 17. Why did I do that??!? Hahaha! Well, I guess it's better than sleeping later with a heavy heart. (I have classes from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM so I can't really watch a recent episode early).Anyways, after seeing these recaps, it's nice to see our OTP getting back together with many sweet scenes after a number of episodes with heartbreaking moments. If this will go on in its pace, I'll rank FTLY one of the best dramas this year. The way they wrote this remake was so fantastic!! And the way our 2nd leads just let go when they felt they needed too was also awesome.
Last week is coming up!!! However, before that, I would firstly thank all of you guys for being with the drama for the past 9 weeks. It was an awesome ride!! We've been through ups and downs but at the end of Episode 18, we were really satisfied. LAST 2 EPISODES!!!! :)
Good evening!!!

Guest aaa1188

Sigh!! I'm happy now! If some kind soul can pm me the raw link when I wake up in the morning or even the torrent link I will be forever grateful. :)>- You faithful faters are the best! ^:)^ Love you all and nite nite :x :-h

I'm barely resurrected from the dead...chingu-duri, Ep 18 really did drown me in a sea of honey so sweet. 
So my death this time is drowing + diabetes
Geonnie did tell MY that he'll think of a way to get Ssambap lady's permission for them to be together again. I believe him because he knows precisely what will make Omma run after him and have MY marry him and he was already at "it" as Ep 18 ended.
GaeTtong-ah, you'll get a baby brother or sister soon ;)

Guest mywebfoot

*revived*
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
:D
To all those who dropped FTLY before this ep - BOOYAH!To all those who live recapped tonight - JJANG!To my fellow deadies - HUEHUEHAHAHA!

horticulture said: I have a different opinion of the first kiss people are calling sloppy, for me it felt like an urgent, hungry, needy kiss. After 3 years of missing each other they needed their better half. Thanks to all the recappers: @jeonghyang @maneuneun_1 @tinatrix236 @KyoRean @AndriK @anopinion @getreal48 @ruzikie @ChelseaS‌ Can't wait to watch with eng subs!!! I will spend the week waiting for a bed scene like Macau. Lol.

I'm in my grave as I'm typing this....omg!! We got everything we wanted in 1 episode! Awesome writers and actors!!-'d guys...it isn't 3 years, he's been suffering longer than that! I love how openly affectionate they are this time around! They were a bit shy during their marriage and MY still wasn't sure about his feelings then. I love this reunion so much better! Best kdrama reunion ever! Bring on the DVD!

Guest snowflakesj16

horticulture

said: I have a different opinion of the first kiss people are calling sloppy, for me it felt like an urgent, hungry, needy kiss. After 3 years of missing each other they needed their better half. Thanks to all the recappers: @jeonghyang @maneuneun_1 @tinatrix236 @KyoRean @AndriK @anopinion @getreal48 @ruzikie @ChelseaS‌ Can't wait to watch with eng subs!!! I will spend the week waiting for a bed scene like Macau. Lol.

So many hugging kissing and flirting on this episode !! Ain't complaining! Just loveeee it!!! :) Thank you @ALL ! :) for the recaps, screencaps, comments, insights! :) Gunnie is one happy Man!! And MY learning to smile again... One very sweet reconciliation! :x

This thread skyrocketed! I can't keep up reading them. By the time I got done reading a page, more pages showing up, LOL! Thank you everyone for making this thread enjoyable. Laughing so hard with FTLY fans comments. I'm glad I'm off today, I will be able to watch episode 18 even if it doesn't have subs, don't care! I'm excited to see our SNAIL COUPLE MOMENTS. Have a great day everyone! :)

maybe in the next episode, at the beginning they will continue with where they ended today! It's like during episode 9 they ended with Geon first kiss with MY then the following episode, they continue from that scene with a double kiss~ One can hope right? T----T Had to make sure someone lock up Secretary Tak so he won't interrupt the rice/duckling making ceremony! hohohoho