[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Oh my God... just from reading the recaps I already got teary. The pangs of loving someone with a terminal disease...
But really, what I want to do right now is patting Mi Young's and Geon's backs and tell them "It's okay, it's okay..."

*brb to this dreadful paper I'm writing and a dull work day ahead*

ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif

Fansoopierfateders, a question: look at the progress of chapter 18, I really caught my attention, which shows Geonnnie with ¿¿fear?? or ¿¿suspicion?? or ¿¿rejection?? where MY is nearby and takes his hand or is it that we have evidence of the HD ????? as ¿¿amnesia ??...........

~X( ~X( :-SS :-SS

Guest SandiRa

ChelaZerab said: Fansoopierfateders, a question: look at the progress of chapter 18, I really caught my attention, which shows Geonnnie with ¿¿fear?? or ¿¿suspicion?? or ¿¿rejection?? where MY is nearby and takes his hand or is it that we have evidence of the HD ????? as ¿¿amnesia ??...........

Guest chunnogirl33

I'm not sure if I'll like that if FTLY will follow 50 First Dates especially the ending. I would prefer that Gun doesn't have the disease and have his memory and build their life together.

I hope the ending is satisfying to everyone. This being a rom com should guarantee a happy ending right? if not completely sweet a bittersweet one but not a tragic one. The issue is since they introduce the illness and it caused so much damage it can't magically disappear. Have we ever seen anything like that happen in other dramas? I haven't watched that many rom coms so I really don't know.

My theory is even if he has the gene we won't see it manifest itself. The possibility might still be there and I know that is sad but it's also life. Even if he is cleared from it this doesn't mean their life will be perfect. They can choose to live each day as if it is the last one.

Guest lovelyjen

I know this is during a sad moment, but I couldn't help but notice this:

17date.png
So, three years later is 2017, I was wondering and I thought my question would never be answered, but it was.
Before the time skip, it was our present time.

donotaskshewillsayno

said:

ChelaZerab

said:

Fansoopierfateders, a question: look at the progress of chapter 18, I really caught my attention, which shows Geonnnie with ¿¿fear?? or ¿¿suspicion?? or ¿¿rejection?? where MY is nearby and takes his hand or is it that we have evidence of the HD ????? as ¿¿amnesia ??...........

Guest melcia

Have you guys noticed how Gun avoided Mi Young's eyes in this episode? Jang Hyuk's amazing acting is breaking my heart.  =((

Guest lovelyjen

My spoiler tags are correct, so it isn't me. Edit: it's fixed

@selenette- I didn't even notice when they mentioned it and I have watched the episodes more than once. I need to pay more attention

Episode 17  AGB : Nationwide/Seoul 
 Joseon Gunman : 10,8 % (-0,9) / 11,7 % (-0,2) Fated To Love You : 9,9 % / 11,2 % It's Okay, It's Love : 9,1 % / 10,2 %  TnMS Nationwide/Seoul 
Fated To Love You: 10,8 % / 13,6 % It's Okay, It's Love : 9,4 % / 11,5 % Joseon Gunman : 8,8 % (-1,2) / 9,8 % (-0,9)