[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest mair789

Here's the preview for ep 18 on DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=22258&page=1

@spideysteve,please the screencaps of the preview...

before i going to sleep,i want to know..

Guest aidsincera

I haven't watch FTLY ep 17 with English subtitle, but I can't help to scream this every time I see her face :D

2014-08-27-22-07-12_deco_zpsljrplgsz.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Man. Man. This episode was really good. Just the last few minutes alone, even without subs, the acting is just so, so good that I just feel all the emotions. All of it. I'm sure I'll cry even more with subs. I can't wait for the hugs. <3

A BIG THANK YOU for all the recappers! You all were just GREAT!!! How can you watch (without understanding most of the dialogs), getting emotional, type out the scenes for the rest of us, cry, type some more, continued with more lagging, cry some more and continue to type.... Ooh that's beyond me!!! =D> If only there's a crying icon that I can flag!!! Heart is still pounding away reading all your recaps and looking at all the gigs and pics. *bow*

I'm  No. 1  FAN of FTLY thread  :\">After work rush to supermarket to buy groceries ð reached home immediately ON my PC ð go into FTLY thread & link to FTLY live link ð ate dinner in front of my PC at the same time watching and reading live recap (thank you again to all the live recappers! Love you all chingus!!  ð llive streaming lagging but lucky I have all the awesome live recappers here!! ð drama end and I started to cry...and cry bechosoh...bechosoh!! ð finally took my shower ð after shower back to FTLY thread reading all your awesome posts!! ð and now waiting for the raw video!! 8->14_zps6a30424a.jpg

just watched the last bits of ep 17 and found Jang Na Ra's crying and clutching hear heart so moving.. now have a big dilemma, how do I find the exact time I wont' be disturbed by my family so I can freely tear up as much as I want???...now I am almost wishing I had my cold again so I can sniffle away as much as I want and blame the virus... 
JFBQ00183070330A.gif

Ep 18 preview translationMY: how could you look me in the eyes and lie? i had no confidence, but this time i (something involving LG, assuming its about staying with him through the hard times)LG: (as he's pointing to her saying "that woman", i guess its open to interpretation what he actually means)MY: No matter how hard it may be, if I'm next to that person I can endure it.forgive me for any mistakes! SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE i watched the preview before watching ep 17 lolEDIT: you can find @gumi 's revised translation if you scroll down further.. much more detailed and my translation was kind of off anyway lol

Guest Kdrama-lover

KOMAWO TO ALL WHO SHARED LIVE RECAPS AND SCREEN CAPS! =D> >:D< :-* :x ^:)^ :-bd you're all so awesome! The best! What would I be without all of you.. 8-} @-) ~X( .. Now onto drama bay for raw version of this episode.. :x \:D/

Guest LieS1430294362

Ep 18 preview translation

MY: how could you look me in the eyes and lie? i had no confidence, but this time i (something involving LG, assuming its about staying with him through the hard times)

LG: (as he's pointing to her saying "that woman", i guess its open to interpretation what he actually means)
MY: No matter how hard it may be, if I'm next to that person I can endure it.
forgive me for any mistakes! SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE i watched the preview before watching ep 17 lol

Haha, me too.. :))

Hello chingudeul...greetings from the silent lurker...

I'm just curious from some scene on eps 18. Gunnie sit on the table with yongg's mom.and he handle something. I hope he's not give up in jang in chemical

hang in there chingudeul. At least we not wait till next week to see our otp together again.because i know that it will be REALLY HARD!