[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest melcia

ck1Oz said: Well. I've just spent the last 5 minutes crying. This is ridiculous, so much pain in those videos. Who was LG talking to? 
At least MY finally saw through his facade. Tomorrow looks difficult as well. Actually make it gut- wrenching.
Go on writer. Make us cry for like the 3rd week in a row now.
Addit- actually didn't MY remember her cruel words to him when they both went to the accident site? The 1st video was LG confessing his love story. The 2nd was him- I got the gist only.

w8. figuring out how to put spoilers.

everything was streaming fine until

MY finds LG's letter on the painting. pre-streaming crash the scenes were LG being a rookdere with failing on follow through like he usually does. more misunderstandings. MY falls on her knees after LG leaves. LG sits out at her stairs and daniel sees gun much to his confusion. day after, MY tells Daniel about LG's coming to her studio. yong presents their company's plans on their chinese market while gun's soul is hovering somewhere distant. Bff shows up at MY's exhibit and tells her about LG's singleness. Gun then gets a call from sera. they meet out where sera scolds him for not eating? he then goes on to straightening things out with her. antagonist goes home heartbroken and decides to share her bitterness with daniel and daniel learns something about those deu saram by accident? all black (since streaming broke down for good). advertisement of jun ji hyun LOL. MY goes back to that tragic site and speaks of her love to GD. Day after, she checks her bag and sees law firm CEO nim's letter and recorder. LG monologues in front of his dad’s, mom’s and baby’s pictures. Daniel and MY talk and he then brings her to LG's house. She speaks with halmeoni and reminisces. halmeoni sees something on news. all black again server really crashing. She then sees LG's video and reminisces more and then breaks into strong sobs.misunderstanding solved. thank you writer nims

yes! figured it out. i think i may have the scenes in the wrong order hahahaha mianhe everyone. Man they really say sorry lotsa times!

Hello fans of Fated to Love You,
I am writing to ask you a favor. 
I am watching this series with someone very important to me. She likes the series and she especially likes the shirt in the photo below that Mi Young was wearing in episodes 6 & 7. I just thought that it would be great if I could have this shirt for her as a surprised present. I have indeed visited many shops but unable to find the shirt. I would greatly appreciate if someone in this thread happens to know the brandname of this shirt or where I could buy it.
Thank you very much in advance for your kind help.
ScreenShot2014-08-27at100542PM.png

Guest aaa1188

Thank you all! Sigh I can start getting ready to go to bed now..... I still need kissing scene... Like what scarlet said : after all, tomorrow is another day..... Nite nite you beautiful and crazy people :)>- :x I-)

first time I've kept up with live recaps.. I don't know how you all do it especially with episodes like today my eyes would have been glued to the screen. new found respect for all you live recappers u guys are honestly the only ones who kept me sane after anticipating the episode so much. thanks so much for doing what you do!!

just a quick question when LG had that angry look in the preview who was it directed at? did it show up in the episode?

Guest pretty_wuvwee

Waaah!!! The feels. OMG! I'm just reading the live recaps and I got goosebumps (literally) while going over it. Whew! That was one daebak episode. So excited to see it later with subs. :D Thanks to all our recappers tonight! ^_^
My thoughts:
1. Thank you Danielssi & Serassi for finally being honest to yourselves and for somehow making our OTPs see the light. Yeheey! Love you back Danielssi. :D
2. I hate Yong's MOTHER!!!!!! Argg...can she just disappear? Sneaky woman!
3. Thank you Ji Young eoni and Lawyernim for clearing the doubts. 
4. And Miyoungssi and Gunssi...hurry up and make up already! My heart can't take this anymore! Wakokoko. 
Tomorrow again! ^_^ 

I hope the writer will not make us going balistic tommorow. Since i already prepare the tissue klenex and the emergency calls for tonight, tommorow we must bring a confetti for both of them.

I guess they will kiss passionately after misunderstanding is clear.

And here i am rolling near my macbook because of mimi's crying still stuck in my mind

Guest LieS1430294362

Ahh..The preview!! Sorry, I was read all your post with silently...Thanks for all recaps and screencaps...I have to wait the raw episode...

Guest TashykaJ

@ruzikie‌ I don't think it's going to be that easy. L'S level if stubbornness is is pretty great. It might take some work for MY to make him realize about what he's missing when he pushes her away all the time. I hope not tho lol. I want lots of hugs and kisses

Oh my gosh the video is killing me, Geonni looking so sad, exhausted and in so painned. Plus MY crying. And this is supposed to be a romantic comedy. Geonni's laughter today did no magic to the overall sadness of this episode. Good thing the secret's out and time for MY to get Geonni to behave!!

Geonni  preparing the memories for his future self is so heartbreaking. Well at least MY got the words out of his mouth, and that he loves her, and they have a beautiful child

Well looks like the 'new' room marks a new beginning!