[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

songielove said: Someone said it too, I think. Perhaps the discovery/media coverage of his illness riles up the shareholders and puts him in deep waters, therefore he calls the press conference to calm them down by appointing Miyoung, his wife, as succeeding CEO. Whichever way I try to make sense of it, Gunnie and Miyoung have to find out they're still married. She can't be easily announced/accepted as CEO if she isn't his wife. Once again, thank you @spideysteve‌! Ohh, "The Classic". <3

itzibitzispider said: Difference between a forum, the real life and a drama in the matter of a misunderstanding

Forum and real life are quite close ... you have a misunderstanding, you will get upset, amybe vent your anger or ask for an explaination ... get a reply, which is either a explaination or an apolegy (I don´t care how to write it, am to tierd to think or to check on google ;) ) ... anyways the matter will be solved reasonable fast ... DONE

dama misunderstanding:
they are angry and won´t talk to each other ... just hiding their feelings, each will think the other understood just right as it should be and that there is not matter to discuss, you part ways, as the problems you face are not meant to solve, after days, weeks, month or years, you stumble over each other, still having those world shuttering misunderstandings hanging etween each other, but not able to talk, act like strangers ... and then after to many tears and to many broken heart moments you vent your anger in the most hurtful way and ... "Oh there was a misunderstanding" ... Flower petal, or snow or rain fall from the sky, tears well up, pling they fall into each others arms and will live happily ever after

Talking about hot ajusshi like Geon, why i keep seeing him look more younger and Mi Young look older than before? :)) :))maybe becoz there's no sweet smile like MY used to have and Geon get rid of Mimi for good?

Guest lovelyjen

YES, the video preview is out on imbc. here

OMG LG, the pain on his face, makes me want to cry...

I think DP told MY what he knew...

:((
I'm going to rewatch it again, to see if I forgot something.

Guest fiovial

Angry Gun and flabbergasted Mi Young sure remind me of Ki Tae and Yang Soon a lot. That glare is totally Ki Tae's :)) .

I feel like talking about the 'divorce papers'... it is really mind boggling. I mean Mi Young signed what she thought was divorce papers from Geon delivered via Sera. If she had signed it and Geon had not that would've meant Geon would need to sign it before filing it to the divorce court or whatever. He would totally notice that the divorce paper is a fake. Which now makes me think that Sera might have forged Geon's signature on that paper. Geon thought the divorce paper was the one he signed in the presence of lawyer Hong. Seeing how Geon didn't even open the envelope it was probably because he thought both he and mi young signed the lawyer Hong version and therefore just sent it/file it as is.

I find it a bit uncharacteristic for them to not be divorced based on the sole reason of Geon never filing the papers. That would make him such a scum to make his ex-wife think they're divorced when they are not. I would much prefer that they were legally divorced and then reconcile later rather than an oops sorry we were actually still married all these years.

Guest genmailjs

OMG....according to their body languages in preview. Will LG push MY away because of his possible illness ??? I'm so confuse and panic! Hope I'm wrong. I wanna cry with the scene that LG talk with his parent remains and Gaedong pic by MY  :(:((

Guest snailcouplefan

So excited for the next episode,  looks like major drama but drama that will drive the story further then the last few episode have done so.  I think My will be far more enlightened this episode about everything that has happened and what Gun is really all about.