[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

2latz88.jpg

omoooo, can you look the way his gaze to mimi ???? Omooo my heart, my brain, my head and all my body already melted down like an ice. He's sooooo lovely with Mimi and thats why i ship them so hard like i will ship them both with FEDEX from Seoul to my country !!!!!!!
and this is so sad wether i know he's already taken and have a statue as a married man with beautiful wifey and two son.
JANG HYUK IS A FAMILY MAN JANG HYUK HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE JANG HYUK HAS TWO SONS JANG HYUK IS TAKEN. JANG HYUK IS A FAMILY MAN JANG HYUK HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE JANG HYUK HAS TWO SONS JANG HYUK IS TAKEN.JANG HYUK IS A FAMILY MAN JANG HYUK HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE JANG HYUK HAS TWO SONS JANG HYUK IS TAKEN.JANG HYUK IS A FAMILY MAN JANG HYUK HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE JANG HYUK HAS TWO SONS JANG HYUK IS TAKEN

i guess my chanting will end two weeks again :(( :((

nnai said: nnai said: When sooyoungdaebak asked us what if we were MY and what would we do in that situation,
I know I'd be pissed. I'd be off to Paris if given the chance. I love traveling alone if given the chance.
If I do come back, I'd still be pissed at LG whenever I see him if there's no other man that I'd fallen for throughout that 3 years.
I'll be exactly like MY is right now.

If I still see that he's still fit and handsome, I'd challenge him/asked him why he did those things (like LG did, stalking her), hoping he'd say cause he loves me and he's truly sorry and then we'll make rice cakes.

*edit.

I'm a proper laydeh.. so, I'd press on a proper marriage first before proper rice cake action.

Guest pinkbunny2014

For whatever reason, I just have a feeling that LG and MY won't have too much development in terms of confessing their love to each other at the beginning of episode 17 (although a passionate kiss is desperately needed, for both LG and MY, and us chingus!!!!  ^:)^  ^:)^ [-O< [-O< [-O<). That's because MY still has to show up at Mija's birthday party. I don't think MY will ditch that. But then I can forsee her showing up deep in thoughts, perhaps rethinking what LG said to her and perhaps in doubt of what was really going on. Hopefully this will prompt her to ask more questions and seek the truth by meeting up with Secretary Tak.
Oh boy..why are all the butts of our male actors so ....nice...? :\"> LG, DP, Tak :\"> =P~ =P~

Hi all

Did you feel that the story line in this drama feels like in fairy tale?

However the great acting skill from Jjangs Couple made all the scenes and storylines in this drama seems a common matter that we used to faced in real life about relationship, love, family matters, etc.

Kudos for Jjangs and the other cast for making this alive and pretty much like a day to day we been facing in life.

As for question from @scorpio8 : What I am going to do after the last episode:

1. Repeated last episode for few days, then rewatch my favorite episodes after a week or so, starting to rewatch it again from beginning.

2. Lurking every article , news, YouTube about BTS of FTLY or any current news about JH and JNR, yes.. Yes... I hope they will have another project in romcom or movie like JH did in Innocent Thing but I want the leading lady is JNR :D is it too much?

Since Lee Da Hae has been working together with JH for the past 5 years in Chuno, Robbers, Iris 2, I want JNR and JH can have the same thing even more and both of them will recommend to PDnim their pair for the next project. I would to see JNR in Daengil movie or drama like chuno, empress ki, etc.

3. Watch another movie or K-drama of JH and JNR. Even though I'll feel miss FTLY all over again.. Or sometimes I imagine their lead actor/actress is JH / JNR.

YIPPIE, its Tuesday chingu!!!

Awaiting for episode preview , pleaseee..

For whatever reason, I just have a feeling that LG and MY won't have too much development in terms of confessing their love to each other at the beginning of episode 17 (although a passionate kiss is desperately needed, for both LG and MY, and us chingus!!!!  ^

:)

^  ^

:)

^ [-O< [-O< [-O<). That's because MY still has to show up at Mija's birthday party. I don't think MY will ditch that. But then I can forsee her showing up deep in thoughts, perhaps rethinking what LG said to her and perhaps in doubt of what was really going on. Hopefully this will prompt her to ask more questions and seek the truth by meeting up with Secretary Tak.

Oh boy..why are all the butts of our male actors so ....nice...? :\"> LG, DP, Tak :\"> =P~ =P~

U remember mija saying, good things happen on her bday?

Come on, we can hope! Wahaha

Hello everyone, I've been a lurker in this forum for some time. And like so many of you here, FTLY has made me "unlurk" myself.
I'm from Indonesia, 32 years old, a uni lecturer. If you meet me in person, you won't believe how much I'm addicted to this drama,
:)) as I look waaay too sober from the outside. You might even think I'm dull. Anyway. This drama is really great, and it brightens my Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Guest snailcouplefan

One more day!  I hope we get more progress with Gun and My this episode.   Since episode 11 it's been pretty gloomy and its starting to get frustrating. 

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hello everyone, I've been a lurker in this forum for some time. And like so many of you here, FTLY has made me "unlurk" myself.

I'm from Indonesia, 32 years old, a uni lecturer. If you meet me in person, you won't believe how much I'm addicted to this drama,

:)) as I look waaay too sober from the outside. You might even think I'm dull. Anyway. This drama is really great, and it brightens my Wednesdays and Thursdays.

@selenette‌ .. A big hug >:D< to welcome new unlurker in this thread. Think you also got caught in the mad-world wide web of LG/MY.. Heuhahahahaha! Never too late..never.. :-j :o) :)) believing there'll be at least 10 more..haha! ^:)^ ;)) anyways, enjoy with us here.. \:D/ <:-P ;;)

It's tuesday! One more day to go.

ANyway, I have the same.thoughts.as everyone here..if they were this.close during SSBB maybe we.would've gotten another story.

I am chanting that JH has a family all the way.till the last episode. Hahahaha

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

ChelseaS said: nnai said: nnai said: When sooyoungdaebak asked us what if we were MY and what would we do in that situation,
I know I'd be pissed. I'd be off to Paris if given the chance. I love traveling alone if given the chance.
If I do come back, I'd still be pissed at LG whenever I see him if there's no other man that I'd fallen for throughout that 3 years.
I'll be exactly like MY is right now.

If I still see that he's still fit and handsome, I'd challenge him/asked him why he did those things (like LG did, stalking her), hoping he'd say cause he loves me and he's truly sorry and then we'll make rice cakes.

*edit.

I'm a proper laydeh.. so, I'd press on a proper marriage first before proper rice cake action.

I'm in the middle of a tedious meeting right now, and I don't even bother with it. It's much better to read your posts here.

Me too! I'm also in a meeting n totally out of it. My whole mind is occupied by FTLY.

Edit: welcome to the thread! :D

Guest fiovial

Okay before anyone post pictures of pouty Jang Hyuk...can you please give warning first?..Hyuk is gorgeous but with pouty lips....I'm melting I'm melting....die die. 8-X

Nara's fans are so sweet! I'm sure the actors and staff appreciate the coffee/food truck. Only 2 more weeks to go...waaaaawaaaa....waaaa

As much as we all want to see The Jjangs reunite in a rom-com we most likely won't be seeing it anytime soon. Nara already said that she wants to work with Hyuk again but in a different genre than romcom. Jang Hyuk too most likely will not choose romcom drama for his next drama. So to get the Jjangs tof ether again we might have to take them in a different genre.

If I can't have The Jjangs in a romcom then I'll take them in a sageuk. Would love to see Nara in a sageuk and Hyuk is awesome in sageuk. If not maybe a medical drama? KBS has the vampire doctor drama planned for next year..that would be a big change lol.

I would do exactly the same!!!

Very slow steps so he would not notice my intention! But I'd probably fall in bed slowly as well. :D :D :D

OMO!!! This thread is soooooo fast and I'm reading at a snail pace!

~X( ~X( ~X(

----------------------------------------------

I'm no lady. Lol. I'd be like oh hell no. I lost our baby and you will be mine. Sera out of the way! I'd be like 'you need to take responsibility. You don't get to erase our baby and me.'

Sorry unnies I would end the drama too quickly. Lol.