[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

songielove said:

She cried very painfully when she found Gae Ddong's diary. We can't see the context in which Gun had his big cry that was a memory at the end of ep 16, whether he just sat in his man cave and then started crying or what, so I felt that her cry was more painful. Wish editing could have done his crying scene more justice.

This short video clip is about dialogue NG from MBC NG special.
EngSub【NG(최진혁CJH)-Fated To Love You 운명처럼 널 사랑해 韓版命中註定我愛你】20140824
Thank you @PolarisCat

LC12VLO.jpg
IDncVFz.jpg
FTLY shooting scenes
GHymGFt.jpg
ekjEmNf.jpg
bwIFvFP.jpg
AxosBbq.jpg
cr to DC

@gumi yes it is clear that the director has steered it's direction and has now focused on LG's hurts. i sincerely feel for him now. he has no real outlet for his emotions and we all know he is about to burst from all his feelings for MY. he feel like he does not deserve her. the only one he can talk is his son GD and now he has decided to let him go to, with her, to France. no one can argue about MY's hurt and loss. but if we look at it in another way, LG was as hurts as she is. She has Daniel to lean on during those hurting years while LG did not have anyone, even SeRa cuz we all know that he had made it clear to her that they have no relationship other than friend (which she ought to take note of already). LG can't confide with anyone but can only wallow at his mancave. I was bawling in ep 16 when he was talking to GD about going to france and i can't help but find the cuteness and as well as the sadness in the act when he traced the smile of GD on the painting and telling him that he is now ready to completely let go of his mother.
 on a side note... 
 i now found the next OST i will be buying. the first was IHYV and now this. for me an OST that fits perfectly to the scenes in which they are played and helps enhance the mood or even to set the mood for that scene is an extremely good one. for me, i do not usually buy cuz it is easy to find those mp3 online and to download them but with IHYV and FTLY, it serves as my memento/souvenir for the drama.

watching FTLY remind me that everyone deserve to be happy, to be love and to be mad
especially for the snail couple because they've already met, pregnant, married, and separate in just couple months
and now after 3 year, they
finally meet again .. what a fate :x
i really hope they can be happy just like this image -- just ignore the hanging person
>:)

sWNRGX.jpg

and for everyone who want to separate this couple .. JUST  BE CAREFUL
because I  SNAIL CAN BITE !!

7lkOWT.png       0WsfcB.jpg

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

mywebfoot said: Highly recommended, poetic read. An essay on the Love in Fated to Love You. With permission from @CuriouserandC in Twitter. http://SPQetR.net/archives/2179 And yes, it's the same author of the 'pragmatic altruism' essay.

re - all the discussions about pain.. i really applaud how the directors/writers weave this topic in the story.. how people perceive pain, how they deal with it, it's different for everyone.. taking this into account, i would say the editing (from epi 11 onward) had been superb, everything is well-thought through, making the show all the more real, the emotions all the more raw, and the scenes all the more poignant.. wonderful insight from @gumi about how Act 1 was focusing on MY's point of view, while Act 2 gives us more insights from Geon's point of view. To add, in Act 1, we viewers can take a peek into MY's heart through the diary she wrote to Gaeddongie, while in Act 2, Geon takes the role of conversing with Gaeddongie in the man-cave. Their similarity, it's astounding.. it's fate?
edit: @nnai i realized we reached same no. of post! haha.. what coincidence, no. 262 is at this thread, one after the other.. hahaha

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

heppy said: re - all the discussions about pain.. i really applaud how the directors/writers weave this topic in the story.. how people perceive pain, how they deal with it, it's different for everyone.. taking this into account, i would say the editing (from epi 11 onward) had been superb, everything is well-thought through, making the show all the more real, the emotions all the more raw, and the scenes all the more poignant.. wonderful insight from @gumi about how Act 1 was focusing on MY's point of view, while Act 2 gives us more insights from Geon's point of view. To add, in Act 1, we viewers can take a peek into MY's heart through the diary she wrote to Gaeddongie, while in Act 2, Geon takes the role of conversing with Gaeddongie in the man-cave. Their similarity, it's astounding.. it's fate?
edit: @nnai i realized we reached same no. of post! haha.. what coincidence, no. 262 is at this thread, one after the other.. hahaha

Guest joeunhye

I read that janghyuk will do romantic drama in 2015, but not all cast fix yet. i wish they will pair again janghyuk and jang nara. Hoping from bottom of my heart..
 [-O< [-O< [-O<

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada
최배우 공식팬까페 더 레알 에서 음료차랑 맛난거 텀블러 선풍기..등등 엄청 주셨어요!따로 감사인사 못드려서 이렇게나마 인사드립니다! 촬영팀 모두 큰 힘이 되었을것입니다! 최진혁 흥해랏!
Jang Nara with a present of a Choi Jin Hyuk's fan. Google translate isn't perfect for me here but I think that she says that the drink is delicious.
And more:
Credit https://twitter.com/narajjang318
---------
A little Off topic about Jang Nara.
She must really love your cat

Guest LieS1430294362

watching FTLY remind me that everyone deserve to be happy, to be love and to be mad

especially for the snail couple because they've already met, pregnant, married, and separate in just couple months

and now after 3 year, they

finally meet again .. what a fate :x

i really hope they can be happy just like this image -- just ignore the hanging person

>:)

sWNRGX.jpg

and for everyone who want to separate this couple .. JUST  BE CAREFUL

because I  SNAIL CAN BITE !!

7lkOWT.png       0WsfcB.jpg

I never sees snail's teeth..Its teeth was dangerous than jaws teeth.. :)) Be careful, writer-nim..Make sure you're not separate our OTP..Or your funeral day might near.. :-w Lol. I never say anything about funeral day..This drama really made me out of life.. =))

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

joeunhye said: I read that janghyuk will do romantic drama in 2015, but not all cast fix yet. i wish they will pair again janghyuk and jang nara. Hoping from bottom of my heart..
 [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest uuulala

@watchumlots At least that's what people say (the likes of u), mmm-mmm That's what people say, mmm-mmm But I keep cruising Can't stop, won't stop moving It's like I got this music In my mind Singing, "It's gonna be alright." Cause the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake it off, I shake it off the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake it off, I shake it off *oh well, but of course diffrnt ppl hv diffrnt opinions. u can't please every1… hihi no offense...

been thinking about this... since gun saw daniel proposed to mi young i hope he has one up on his sleeve that would be more romantic than that and mi young surely deserves one so that she would not think she is only given a ring already owned by someone gun needs to find a really exquisite ring for his kim mi young and do a proper romantic proposal

I read that janghyuk will do romantic drama in 2015, but not all cast fix yet. i wish they will pair again janghyuk and jang nara. Hoping from bottom of my heart..

[-O< [-O< [-O<

Where did you read that...? As far as I know, Jang Hyuk doesnt have a plan for after FTLY yet. He received several offers but didnt have time to read any synopsis and think about it....more than understandable, he is rarely sleeping these days.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

gumi said:

[-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest lovelyjen

I finally gathered up the courage to watch episodes 15-16 last night, and I was right, I knew I would be crying at least once during the viewing of these episodes. I felt so many emotions watching these episode starting from when LG was talking to Secretary Tak. "She's happy and will continue to be happy. Besides, she has a good person by her side. There's no reason for me to shake her up, and I shouldn't do it either." I felt like shouting to him NO, you are her happiness, she can't be happy with anyone that isn't you. No one can replace you in her heart. Also, the scene when LG apologizes to GD, it never fails to make me feel sad. So many things, that I liked from that episode, but those are the moments that really stood out to me.
In episode 16, there were also moments I loved. When LG doesn't let MY walk in the darkness in his building, and he even called a taxi for her, which I thought was the sweetest thing. When they argue about LG still going to MY mom's restaurant and told her: "The mom that's so important to you and the mom you want to protect... she's become my mom!" Also, during that texting scene one of favorite moments is when LG says, " There was a girl I used to know. That girl wore ugly glasses and thought of herself as the ugly duckling. At that time, in my eyes, she was so very beautiful. In her heart, the widest sea and the brightest star. She was a girl with those beautiful qualities." The elevator goodbye scene, was beautiful as well. There are so many moments that I liked, but the one I liked the best of all is when they showed the flashback of LG crying after the loss of GD, it makes me cry every time.

Watching these with subtitles, it's different, but the same. You can feel the emotions more in the raw, since you aren't also focusing your attention on subtitles and focusing more on their facial expression. With subtitles, you understand why the feel the way they do. I just wasn't prepared for all the feels, but then again, I never am. Next Wednsday though, I will watch the subtitled version as soon as it comes out, instead of waiting a few days.
anopinion said: I just cannot not share this. This video is amazing! It shows all the hooks and links in the drama. A lot of which we haven't discovered as well.

Cr. HK Lee @ Youtube