[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

episode today really makes me want to cry .. I can feel how hard Geon and Miyoung hide their feelings for each other, they can't say what they feel even if they are together :( hikkss i was very sad to know that after 4 more episodes this drama will end... I don't know what to say because I can never guess what will happen in the next episode but thank u so much PDnim, writer, all the actors, actresses and crew who have really made this drama into a very interesting spectacle, sometimes we laugh very hard and cry very hard to see it ^:)^
 It's hard and sad to see our couple Geon sii and Miyoung sii relationship goes slowly bit by bit in a few episodes but on the other hand I feel it's better for them because they will seriously really have time to solve all their problems and misunderstandings. In the end Geon and Miyoung will realize that they still love each other and can begin their relationship with a good start
:) 

that horrible raspberry vanilla smoothie pink jacket again??? after 3 years??? won't fashion have knocked out away such bad trends in 3 years???!! how is daniel supposed to have any chance with Mi Young with thhhhaaaaaaaat jacket????? to men on this forum, here is a tip -- please don't wear such pink jackets if you are trying to impress a gal...
JFBQ00189070410A.gif

Guest lovelyjen

I finally came home from school to find many comments about todays episode that I agree with. I just love how this one drama reunites people from everywhere to talk about this one thing. I really do love FTLY, it actually moving up and up on my list of favorite dramas, that I'm not sure I will find anything as good as this. After this show is finally finished, I am going to watch the whole series again.
I just know episodes 17-18 will be some of the best episodes.
I have to agree with @only1khj with that quote, haha. If it isn't FTLY, there won't be anything else.

Guest snailcouplefan

That ending!  I did see a break in My's defenses in this episode, she wasn't quite as cold and dismissive of Gunn as she had been.   How can she not know how much he loves her?   It is literally written all over his face every time he looks at her.   Daniel and My shared scenes again but I felt a shift,  unlike 13 and 14 they didn't feel as close, I did like Daniel's scenes with Sera.  I felt so bad for her but then got so frustrated with her at the same time this episode.

This show is just draining me,  l hope she doesn't push him away again because of his admission at the end.   They made such a big deal about how her finishing the collaboration was their "goodbye".    I hope this brings them closer.

Guest iwantbigfoot

itzibitzispider said:

klondile

said:

itzibitzispider

said: Hahahah Gun "breaks" into MY atelier to deliver the painting ... its dark and he tries to be quiet ... he looks around ... he sees the painting Danile gave MY ... a mens shadow full off heart shaped lolliepops

He stands there, remembering the lollipop insidents ... and suddenly MY stands behind him ... he just stares at her and she asks something ... sees the painting ... he still just stares ... she asks if he is "unni" ... she comes closer .... asks something and he remembers his pain losing GD and her ... turning twards her

Closer CloserTears in both eyeshe says something ...And END

Guest foldsbaldwin

Hi! I'm new to Soompi but I registered just to say I am ecstatic to have found out Fated To Love You is 20 and not 16 episodes long thanks to stumbling onto this thread. I thought Trot Lovers was pretty great but I think FTLY is going to become my favorite drama of 2014. Lee Gun is hilarious and I never want his antics to end.

Annnnd then I saw this photo on Tastefully Offensive's tumblr today and FTLY was the first thing that came to mind. 

2wrgk5g.jpg

I fell asleep and suddenly woke up, finding out that I missed so many comments about the ending. I finished watching ep.16 without subs. I dont know how to say whether I love this ep or not. But then, since every single conversation was apparently build up without eliminating the main characters (LG and MY), I'll consider that it's a great starting point to come to reconciliation for them. And my feelings whenever they meet up and look at each other, oh god please... the warm love still obviously remains in the two's heart!

well, the last scene ruins my life!!! Believe me that I give up in words to describe how amazing JH and JNR's acting skills here! (I'll be very thankful if there're other PDs who can see their great chemistry and deal with them for a new project. I WISH!)

This is the most desperate-but-still-handsome-and-sexy face of JH in the last scene:

161_zps0161439d.png

(Wait, did he just confess his love to MY?! number 1 fan?! with that love stare to MY?! ah my heart hopes too much)

I seriously cant wait for the next episode. I have so much good feelings for that LOL~ the bed in MY's studio... I bet it will take role for our lovely couple LOL~

162_zpsd4852e04.png

thanks again to all the live-recappers with your helpful live reports, pictures, gifs and emotions! *deep bow* it's time to wait for the stilsss~