[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Recappers Gifters I must thank you daily commentators your guy's are the best..

This drama is about to make me pull my hair it getting almost like the original getting stuck at this part but thank god it's only 20 episodes so we will se progress next week..

FTLY Fighting..  

Guest mair789

Dude if this doesn't hit you right in the feels, you're NOT human. :(( :((

*standing ovation* Nicely done, Mr. Jang! Not even gonna lie on the onion ninjas this time. 

:((

Edit: How does one hide the pics in spoiler?

Guest Kdrama-lover

Thanks a million for the live recaps, screen caps, segment comments. Thanks also for those wonderful insights.. they helped a lot in uplifting my spirit after feeling for the hurts of our OTP.. At first, my first reaction on the. Cliffhanger was ~X( though I know deep inside that we need to be shown their respective pains and sorrows. And reading your comments helped a whole lot in the acceptance dep't. Well Writer-nim and PD-nim, bring it on! Let it all out , but make it fast.. Don't be gentle so we could get over with it. Then fill us with another round of laughter and loey-dovey and esp HOT encounters of our OTP. That's all we are waiting for. Don't fail us or else :!! ~X( I will tell LG to bring over the bees in his botanical garden to sting you and we will not indemnity you for that.. :bz :bz :bz :)) :))

And the agonizing wait over the weekend comes again! :-S I'm usually excited about Sat & Sun but because of FTLY, those 2 days have become my darkest hours without uri snail couple's sunshine.

BUT... I'll resort to what we all do so well here - imagine (pervy) things heu ha ha ha ha!!! (hopefully that keeps me from dying again for the Nth time hehehe)

What sort of scene would I conjure in my Geon-afflicted head, you ask?

Notice that MY's studio has a bed?

MY and LG during that last scene were standing so close to each other in their vulnerable confrontation over 2 paintings that reveal so much of their true hearts.... the bed is only a fee steps away ahihihihihihihi :x

Guest pinkbunny2014

Omg the scene where LG cried over KD....I had to pause because my tears blurred everything and I had to take a break to realize that this is a rom com, everything will be fine....... [-O< When is next Wednesday???????????

OMG!! The ending screen when LG shock to see the candy man painting of him was so touching! I cried till the end when he admitted that he is LYJ!! MY face show guilty too that she got caught by LG of her painting of him ... I'm so looking fwd to next week on what she is going to said to LG on her tat painting... :((

fated to love you ep 16 is killing me..i'm rolling on the floor laughing like crazy in the "text message scene " gun is so hilarious..lol..when he accidentaly called MY as lee young ja..lol......................and i'm crying all over the place in the last scene..when gun cried..omomaaanaaa..Jjang's actings is amazing..
i dont know about you guys..but i love this episode so much, and i will love it even more later with subs
:x