[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Daniel goes to see MY and asks what happened. She replies and he says something. I think he's off to get something for her to eat.
MY is thinking about Geon and says something to herself. 
Geon is going crazy again and has looks tired. He's scolding Secretary Tak and has something on his face....ink maybe? Lol! They are discussing Ellie Kim and seem happy. Secretary Tak leaves and Geon says something to himself.
Daniel and MY are shopping for running shoes. They make a selection and Daniel helps MY tie her laces. 
Geon is in his car outside a building waiting. I think it's MY's place. He sees MY and Daniel together checking out their new shoes. He starts saying something and seems annoyed. Lol!!
Geon's brother is at a restaurant with his mother. His girlfriend comes in and the mother does not realize they are seeing each other. Lol!!! When they tell her, she almost faints and says never! Lol!!

Hi everyone, i wanted to know, where r u guys watching the live stream? MBC doesn't let me cause theres a log in for members, please HELP!!!!!! 
live stream link???? 
Hi everyone, i wanted to know, where r u guys watching the live stream? MBC doesn't let me cause theres a log in for members, please HELP!!!!!! 
live stream link???? 
live stream link???? 

live stream link???? 

Daniel is in his garage, talking on the phone
Right as he ends it he hears evil mom rant at SeRa and SeRa talking back at her.
They at least know how to quarrel .... mom rans of mad and SeRa crying ...Daniel looks at her concerned ... walking over to her. SeRa gets up and waits for the elevator ...
She wants t be left along, he says exuse me ... she wants to be left alone ... he wants to insert the card, but she stands infront of that ...
They go for an ice cream and sit on THAT bench

yong introduced jy to his mom, mom can't believe he's dating jy. daniel going back to his home. was about to enter but saw the confrontation between sera and her mom. daniel now talking to sera.

He brings the ice cream and SeRa talks about her mom and ballet Daniel asks about Gun
She leaves but he keeps her back telling her about the job project between MY and Gun 
Secretary Tak and Yong walk happily next to each other carrying boxes in to a meetingroom for MY
But it is Gun seeing her there

sorry, it's lagging pretty bad. i need to refresh

Yong and JY meet stepmom like in the previewDP at car park in his building talking with someone from phoneheard Sera argument with her momher mom left and she cryhe look very sympathy to herhe approach her and said somehingcut to they at the park and DP buy her ice creamsorry guys, please bear with me to read about this twobut i found they both amazing together and have more chemistry compare to them with Geon and MY

Daniel is speaking to someone on the phone and overhears Se Ra talking to her mother. They are having an argument. Her mother leaves and Se Ra starts to cry. Daniel goes over to Se Ra but she tries to go into the elevator. She doesn't want to talk to him and he tells her to move. He turns and asks if she would like to go get some ice cream.
They are eating their ice cream and Se Ra talks about her mother. Daniel asks her a question and she replies. She explains something and he asks a question. Se Ra tries to leave and Daniel mentioned that he proposed to MY.
Secretary Tak and Geon's brother are carrying boxes and run into Geon. They say something to him and he scold them. Not sure what but I think it's about MY.
Geon is talking to MY and those boxes are in front of her. She asks a question and he replies and gets up to leave. He turns back and says something. MY starts working on something and Geon watches her. MY notices but isn't comfortable. She tells him to leave and he laughs and agrees to do so. 
Lmao!! Now he's pretending to be in pain. Something about his leg. Hahahahaha!!! MY simply watches him leave. Lol!!

Yong with Tak talk about Geon(?)they bring a boxGeon discuss something with MYMY peek at the box under the tableshe look at Geon when he stretching his body. LOLMom told the team about MY work with Janginboth Hamo-hamo look happy listening to what mom told themthey scream.LOL

Gun leaves and comes back rolling in a cart full of company products ... she is super uncomfy ... I don't know what she says, but he gets up acting like he has a cramp ...
MYfamily sits around a table discussing MYs collaboration with Gun.
The Hamo-Hamo couple lost their marbles ....
MY leaves very late and goes to the dark corridors, as she enters the lights go on for her and she smilies
Gun sits in the controll room and tells the attendend there to do certain things ... like lighting the rooms and stuff ... a guy is waiting to take her to a waiting taxi ... 

my now going out of the building. she yawns. must be really tired. hmmm wait, because of the lag, not sure but she might either be entering the building. she is now in front of the elevator.

MY's family is talking about something. The brother in law asks MY's mother a question and she replies. The uncle says something to the mother and he leaves. They set excited about something. MY's mother makes a comment about them.
MY is somewhere and walking around. She enters the elevator.
Geon is watching her via security cameras. He gives instructions to the head of security who gives instructions to others. When MY gets out, the lights come on in the hallway and she is greeted before she leaves. There's a car waiting for her. Awwwww!! Geon watches her and says something. He looks sad.
Halmoni talking to someone...sorry I missed this part.
Geon is with MY and he is displeased about something. She apologizes and tells him not to worry.
Awwwww!!! MY omma is watching the clock and waiting for Geon. He comes by and surprises her. He sings a song and she scolds him. He replies playfully and sits down. He asks for a takeout meal and she is surprised but goes off to prepare the food.

MY still at Jangin and it's latethere's no onedid Geon control all the lamp, lift and camera in the building???????he watchin MY thru CCTV. awww i think just to make sure she safely take a cab and ride home*yahhhhh, where's my Geonnie now??? how much time it takes to clone him???errr...sorry got carried awayTak and Yong report something to Grandmashe seem happy, well i guess it about MY and GeonGeon in office scolding(?) MY about her work?cut to him visiting omma again

Gun wants to have her food as "take away", she is confused but gets to cooking ... he sits there and is all smilei ...
He delivers her the ffod, but she is asleep ...He sits next to her, wants to touch her badly, but does not dare to do so, he even leans down to kiss ... and she wakes up ;)