[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest czapluvkpop

:D :x :)>- You guys!Howdy!!! Well I think this forum is up for a 500 page soonest and I'm so happy that I'm part of this forum. Whew! You guys don't take breaks, ha! It is still a long way to wednesday and I'm soooo excited.(Like all of the others out here!) Ahmm, what happened to "Viyra??" (no idea,pls.help me out)

Anyways,stay cool everyone. We know that we all love this drama and our Snail Couple. Keep lovin' it! God bless!!!

All the characters here are guilty of lying. Daniel lied that he is a priest, and the beginning may have been lie of ommission, but he did actively lie to keep it up. He said he was a special priest, etc. MY also lied, she said she was a secretary when she saw Sera's friend or Sera herself. MY's mom lied, she said she was just gonna clean up some stuffs when she was secretly meeting Gun. Dr. Octopus and Tak lied to Gun's grandmother.

I don't blame characters just for lying, cuz I believe there are circumstances that require lie. Im pretty sure almost everybody in this world lies at some point, and I tend to see the intention behind. But if someone believes a lie is a lie is a lie is a lie, I guess thats a respectable point of view.....very very strict moral standard, and def different value system then mine as I believe sometimes lying is better, but it's a respectable pov. But just want to point out that in that standard EVERYBODY is guilty:P

Nobody perfect in this world and that's why human always moves forward to find that perfection... That's common and natural... Same with lying... human lies only for good or bad reason... That's what I believe... Kekeke.. If truth can hurt somebody, I think it's better we keep that truth as lie and secret. Even they find out later about that, there's always a solution. Either hurt or relief. Forgive or just forget. The key for happiness is forgiveness. Nobody will find forgiveness with revenge or heartbroken. Life must go on. Life always simple but human make it complicated. Word is a sword. It can hurt if we use a wrong word. And you know, when I watch FTLY, I realize how human this drama portray all the characters. They're not perfect but always want happiness in their life. They care, they love. Marriage, family and friendship. Hope and lost.

imaprodigy said I don't want to drag this out either, as I'd like for this forum to stay light-hearted as someone else also pointed out :), but what you said bothered me so much that I just had to point out that what Daniel did was lying by omission. Look it up. It is also counted as lying. 

Indeed, and I called it such, repeatedly, as a cursory reading of my posts will show. 

Guest reedtrip82

Not really care who lie or not , as long as MY doesn't lie about her feeling for GUN and reject DP is all I care about.

ngl can we stop talking about who's lying and who's not? literally every person in the kdramaland lies whether it's malicious or just to protect the other person (much like what Geon is doing). If these characters didn't lie, there'd be no story anymore. If Daniel wasn't like "err im a priest lol", then there would be no second lead trying to get the girl and taking her to France with him. If  Geon didn't create that alter ego and didn't want the painting after all, then there would be no more story. The end. 

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

?di=1214081579164 Young daniel was the cutie crown prince in chuno. He's all grown up! 201n.jpg?di=16140815920116 Just one comment.. Jjang couple expression acting is so daebak!

Guest elainecruz63

I was just wondering how come MY most of the time confides with DP since the start of the drama instead of her room mate/ ex co -worker????

Just finished episode 14 again and have 2 comments.  When DP proposes, MY doesn't even have a hint of a smile.  That makes me think she will tell him no, but DP will not accept no, and will ask her to think about it. 
I didn't like the use of the OST song, 'Goodbye, my Love" for DP's proposal.  That is LG's, MY's and GD's song.  I think they should have picked the OST, "Be The One" for that scene.  
Goodnight from the States.  Catch the board tomorrow.  FtLY, FIGHTING!!

I just finished episode 14 and it may not be as hilarious as the last episode but this is one of the turning points of the drama

- The first part really crack me up...when Gun was drunk 'sleep-talking'

- i think Mi Young has the right to think of Daniel as a safe place. It may not be pity and she may have a soft spot for him but I guess for her it is enough for her to restart her.life with him

- Yong and Secretary Tak's antics are hilarious they are the primary matchmakers of our snail couple.

- I just want Mama Yong to give up. Even her son is dedicating his energy on something else (snail couple matchmaking perhaps?)

- I wish.Sera.would be introduced as Daniel's sister soon. yes, from the TW version and episode 1 all the signs are pointing to her. i think that is the only way Daniel would be content that he would give.up pursuing Mi Young.

- Out of all their phone conversations...I liked the conversation at Gun's house

And I hate Gun's expression at the last scene. It's like the 'I should be the one' expression. So heartbreaking.

Wednesday is too far away. How could I survive?

only1khj said: Just finished episode 14 again and have 2 comments.  When DP proposes, MY doesn't even have a hint of a smile.  That makes me think she will tell him no, but DP will not accept no, and will ask her to think about it. 
I didn't like the use of the OST song, 'Goodbye, my Love" for DP's proposal.  That is LG's, MY's and GD's song.  I think they should have picked the OST, "Be The One" for that scene.  
Goodnight from the States.  Catch the board tomorrow.  FtLY, FIGHTING!!

@only1khj - I didn't like the use of "Goodbye My Love" there either.  It's weird, but I get very possessive of songs in that way.  I feel it belongs to LG and his little family of a few months, too.  I understand it served as a goodbye song to LG/MY's relationship with the entering in of DP and his proposal to MY, but the involvement of a romantic third party makes ME jealous.  I like your song suggestion much better.  

I think everytime they use a song it connotes what will happen to the situation, though good bye my love is a very touching song it's a tradegy as well because of the separation. Sorry there is a meaning why they play that song. Daniel and Mi Young relationship is goodbye as well. If the play that I think there is a hint that MY will say that "give me more time" blah, blah....." Because inside her heart she is not yet ready because Gun and GD is still occupying there.