[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

It's not just self pity but insecurity and guilt. However, I agree that they can't waste too much time. We only have six more episodes to go and while I know they will end up together I actually need to watch them BE together and fight against obstacles as a team, like they did before. Pleaseeee writers pleasseeee!

I agree. I actually want to see ve together and do normal couple things and not just have a 2 minute montage during the last week.

:-B Watched Geon and MY at the cafe....I felt that not knowing what they were saying to each other was indeed a moment, as a viewer, to just linger on their facial expressions.....and, all I have to say is that these two actors are amazing....AMAZING.....if you've ever been through an amicable break up....and still had feelings for that person....and you meet again to discuss whatever...'how you been'...'hope you're doing well'.... But, inside your saying, 'I miss'.....'I need you'...'You complete me'.....in this case.....with MY and Geon.....even if the conversation was about working for Geon's company or not....Geon and MY's facial expressions said it all....it was RAW....and yet filled with emotions on both sides...they love each, they miss each, they feel incomplete without each other...all those emotions were on their faces...and it was so very easy to feel what they were feeling, especially, if you'd been through a similar situation...these two actors made you remember......they both were reluctant to really look into each other's eyes....because if they had they would have seen what we saw and know that they Love each other with an intensity that few couples find in a life time. This episode, yesterday's episode....call me a Mush-Heart, a softy....but, I enjoyed, and was moved by both. KUDOS to the FTLY Team.....the way the scenes are filmed...the attention to details not only in these two episodes but in all of the episodes, wow, just exceptional. As I watched the Proposal, all I thought was 'what a beautiful way to propose to someone'.....what a beautiful scene. Kudos....I come away from the Proposal scene a bit exhilarated...I know sounds odd....but, if this doesn't put the Fire Under Geon then what will.....Geon isn't your 'sit-down-and-let-the-World-pass-me-by' kinda guy....I am exhilarted to see what the PD and the Writer's have in store for us.....LET it BE AMAZing.... [-O< because if we know anything about k-dramas it is the last few episodes that can either be REALLY GREAT or can be Really Disappointing.....I for one Believe FTLY will continue to please and end up being MEMORABLE.... :D crossing my fingers.... ;))

while watching today's episode..I can't help but noticed here the Jjangs look very tired today..their eyes can't lie that they lacked of enough sleep and seems they lose some weight too. poor them :(  this is why I dislike the live shooting system.

Guest ferlydee

I'm just amazed how in Korean dramas I;ve seen the guy make proposal first before they become girlfriend/boyfriend.  Here where I live, the girl/boy has to be in a relationship first then when the guy is ready, he will propose to his girlfriend.  But in Korean dramas, with all the hullabaloos, it turned out to be a failure. Why not save money and face being turned down afterwards.  Trying to impress the girl but in a wrong approach.   And those hug/back hug by a guy to a girl when they are just friend is a no no, it's awkward and uncomfortable.In Taiwan version, it's Anna got engaged with Cun Xi but after the video showing the conversation of Chin Yi and Anna which Cun saw, the engagement got broken off and the rest is Cun Xi pursuing Chin Yi to get back to her.  Here, I don't know what will happen, so let's wait and see.  

Guest TashykaJ

@ChelseaS‌ lmao I know right. At least ask her to be your gf first. Also shouldn't he be able to tell that she does not like him like that. I mean 3 years with someone and you couldn't even get a kiss, what makes you think that she'll marry you? Lol. I gotta say, the proposal was sweet tho

pearlydee said: I'm just amazed how in Korean dramas I;ve seen the guy make proposal first before they become girlfriend/boyfriend.  Here where I live, the girl/boy has to be in a relationship first then when the guy is ready, he will propose to his girlfriend.  But in Korean dramas, with all the hullabaloos, it turned out to be a failure. Why not save money and face being turned down afterwards.  Trying to impress the girl but in a wrong approach.   And those hug/back hug by a guy to a girl when they are just friend is a no no, it's awkward and uncomfortable.In Taiwan version, it's Anna got engaged with Cun Xi but after the video showing the conversation of Chin Yi and Anna which Cun saw, the engagement got broken off and the rest is Cun Xi pursuing Chin Yi to get back to her.  Here, I don't know what will happen, so let's wait and see.  

I just came out from workout and I think my heart hurts more that my aching body! Hehehe! I still don't watch the raw yet but I can feel all your pain, especially for our couple, damn their issue, I thought they resolve it all these years. But one thing that I can see I that they still have feelings for each other, it's still lingering and they both can't move on.

Regarding Daniel proposal,..,, wait was it proposal being bf/gf or marriage? I haven't watch it yet. I think I will feel more sorry for Gun, because we know that MY is an honest person, she don't want anyone will get hurt because of her, for sure she will not say yes, because she will just give false hope to Daniel and in the long run he will get hurt our snail is not like that, better tell him the truth. Because even in the picture of her watching Gun sleeping her eyes is telling him that he missed him so much! Both are stupid in-love that something is holding them back.

Their relationship always comes in an opposite direction, first sleeping together, have baby, marriage, fall in love and then divorce what will be next? Happiness is at the end of the line! They just need to be true to themselves and find solution to their issue not run away with it!