[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I think you all have forgotten how very important character growth is in a drama to lend credence to a person and their change of heart. In the original drama which I watched and loved except for a few episodes where the slapstick was way too much . Cun XI  was absolutely horrible to Xin Yi. In this version that meaness was missing so you do not have that reason for her leaving or disliking him. For her to have felt he had hurt her badly in spite of his moments where he wavered and showed her moments of niceness he was basically a paka class A you know what. Gun isn't even in the same league with Cun Xi as far as being a paka class A you know what. 
Gun is sweet and caring and you can see he truly cares about MY. Cun Xi was totally uncaring I would say about 80 % of the time so much so that scene when she screams in the hospital room to keep him away was so much more believable. Joe Chen was quite amazing in that scene and I have so far also been similarly amazed at Jang Na Ra's acting too. Jang Na Ra has done a bang up job so far to bring me to tears several times already. Her 'neko' scene and he stumbling speech when Gun gave her the contract truly hurt me physically. 
People can say that you do not need deep loss to grow but in a drama where you are not in a real life situation and can see change, there is very little scope to show true change and this miscarriage had to happen. You have to see that. It did a 180 degree on Cun Xi and that scene with Xin Yi's mother where she spoke in Hokkien was another heart wrenching scene. You guys have to watch the original to appreciate why that was such a big hit.
I do not understand the amnesia thing unless it is to negate all the kindness and love Gun has shown MY so far which is really a disappointing way to go about the story and so very Korean drama like. I dropped Trot Lovers because of it and skipped the episodes and only watched when he got his memory back. Cop out way to handle a story and I am very upset they resorted to it. 
Cun Xi was a despicable character which was why his change in character was convincing. 

Looking forward to how Gun changes and let's see what happens today. @Stuartjmz was right too and I knew this had to happen too but was not going to burst everyone's bubble by insisting.

I can just understand a little bit of the preview, so here
LG: Sera, where have you been?SR: I'm going to quit ballet now...LG: Kim Mi-young? Kim Mi-young. ......LG: (to MY) You better forget......MY: If it really acts up, Gunnie-ssi's injury, then what can we do with it?LG: ... something important is missing... (EDIT: possible the ring)
Well... not very helpful though.

here's translation of what's said in the preview.
LG: Sera!      Where have you been?Sera: I will quit ballet now..and only look at you.LG: Kim MiYoung? Kim MiYoung...sounds familiar. (literally: easy to mouth, he feels familiar saying the name)Sera: You think you are that important to Gun?Tak: This is not right, really.LG: You...know me, right?MY: What if it's really his disease? If that's the case, our Gun is too pitiful...LG: I feel like I've forgotten something very important. 

Tough stuff to be thrown at us all at once. I was just beginning to accept plot A and was half-expecting plot M (just couldn't ignore and dismiss it completely; it's so pivotal to the plot even with the character changes thus far), but now that it looks like the the latter is coming true, it's much harder to take in than I'd thought. :( I will say, though, that while contemplating on the possibility of plot M, I felt that it might be in character for Gun and Miyoung to grow closer in comforting each other, rather than separating and suffering in misery and guilt all alone. Because... they actually love each other and are endearing towards one another at this point. I guess that's where Sera would come into play.

Though I knew it was coming, still, I'm speechless. I love these two so much that their pain is my pain. It's so hard to see them like that. That same, tormenting feeling from the original is coming again and it can't be helped. I keep telling myself that Gun and Miyoung will only grow from this and become even better persons. I think that's the only way to cope and endure.

I pray we'll all stick it out and get through this together with our snail couple!.. Really, I have to stay away until after I've watched the episode tomorrow. Sending you all the strength left in me for you to gear up for tonight's episode! See you again tomorrow night. Fighting, fighting!