[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest minmin123

Oh, no... it's too much. I don't want MY have miscarriage. Hopefully DogPoopie is safe. [-O< [-O<
LG cries for MY, does it mean that he recovers from amnesia?

Its just typical of a kdrama to start off great and funny and then get melodramatic in the middle. And we are in the middle, ep 11, I think this arc will take us for at least two or three weeks, before they memory restore and wrap up. 
So just standby the tissues yeah. :-S

for those who want to watch live...

if you've got time, and can be bothered, why not watch it thru iMBC? I've used this site since Empress Ki days and aside from a few lagging moments, it has been reliable so far.

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

But you'll need to create an account which can be tedious. But once you have one already, watching your fave drama live is easy peasy. Don't remember the site I used before to guide me to create an account, but I found the link below.

Create an iMBC account

ChelseaS said: for those who want to watch live...

if you've got time, and can be bothered, why not watch it thru iMBC? I've used this site since Empress Ki days and aside from a few lagging moments, it has been reliable so far.

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

But you'll need to create an account which can be tedious. But once you have one already, watching your fave drama live is easy peasy. Don't remember the site I used before to guide me to create an account, but I found the link below.

Create an iMBC account

Guest Kdrama-lover

Thanks Minikoree for the vid.. I like Cha Seung Won also eversince City Hall. So the Arirang Showbiz Korea video is very recent coz they included FTLY scenes for JH. Daebak!!  :x
  Thanks ChelseaS for the link, yet I can't remember well but I think I tried to create an account there but did not succeed. it would be so nice to have vod access directly from the network. :(

Annyeong everyone :)

Wow so many pages and I enjoyed reading them all. I shed tears when I saw the spoiler pics. Sad :(

Thought that Korean version will skip the incident as in the Taiwan version but its ok...lets wait for today's episode. Very excited and anxious at the same time to watch what's happening next to our darling Snail couple.

Guest Kdrama-lover

alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :)

Wow so many pages and I enjoyed reading them all. I shed tears when I saw the spoiler pics. Sad :(

Thought that Korean version will skip the incident as in the Taiwan version but its ok...lets wait for today's episode. Very excited and anxious at the same time to watch what's happening next to our darling Snail couple.