[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

~X(  [-O<  #-o  X_X  b-(  >:P  b-(  [-(  X(  8-|  @-)  :-S  [-(  >-)  :-O  %-(  ^#(^  :(    [-(  X(  8-|  @-)  :-S  [-(  >-)  :-O  %-(  ^#(^  :(   [-(  X(  8-|  @-)  :-S  [-(  >-)  :-O  %-(  ^#(^  :(  
   ~X(  [-O<  #-o  X_X  b-(  >:P  b-( ~X(  [-O<  #-o  X_X  b-(  >:P  b-(  [-(  X(  8-|  @-)  :-S
 [-(  X(  8-|  @-)  :-S  [-(  >-)  :-O  %-(  ^#(^  :(  [-(  X(  8-|  @-)  :-S  [-(  >-)  :-O  %-(  ^#(^  :(
THEY BEEN SHOCKED A WHOLE VILLAGE

Now at least I can openly reveal that I've already teared up a lot in this Drama - hen she started the diary, and when she talked to DogPoopie, I was choking back tears every time dreading what lay ahead. It seems I was right to get some lacrimation practice in early. 

Wait! Maybe this scene isn't gonna be next episode or even this week. Don't they usually film scenes in separate parts? Like this could be episode 16 or something that's further away. I'm just hoping it's not till later bc amnesia and an accident in ONE episode is kinda a lot to take in. At least let us emotionally prepare or something? waah!!
ps WE NEED MORE OST PLZ PD-NIM RELEASE MORE OR SOMETHING  

so, probably there's no baby Gaedong-gi to use all the baby thing that they bought anymore?so, who will use that especially the diapers? i bet his appa know what to do about that =)) =))http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/05/oh-ji-ho-reveals-why-jang-hyuk-used-to-wear-diapers-during-chuno/

i'm just trying to cheer you up guys, don't hit me! ouch! beaten onion headbeaten onion head
edit: if we already have those M scenario look like the A scenario doesn't last longer i bet?

Guest chunnogirl33

@yoeda‌ I was crying because of that news too! Oh Ji Ho ruined Chuno forever for me!

And I just can't deal with this. This couple did not deserve this

stuartjmz said: Now at least I can openly reveal that I've already teared up a lot in this Drama - hen she started the diary, and when she talked to DogPoopie, I was choking back tears every time dreading what lay ahead. It seems I was right to get some lacrimation practice in early. 

i never said i don't know they would make that incident occur in this remake... but one could only hope... after that i really hope that no one is directly the cause of the incident... not SeRa and mostly not Gun... just imagine how much pain Gun would have knowing that he is the cause of that incident...    

I am going to flip tables if they make that a cliffhanger for episode 12. We know they release photos in advanced like the oppa sexy dancing part where they released it a week before, and we all thought it was edited out.

But since Geon is crying, I guess the amnesia didn't last for a long time. It's not possible that he was just pretending to have amnesia, right?

I don't know where the Chinese fans get their spoilers, but darn, they how do they get them???!!

EDIT:
Didn't think that comment was evil because we were expecting it but denying it will happen. I know I was. But you're right, it was distasteful, to say the least. 

Guest spideysteve

gladys57 said:
YES! I am fully prepared as we've SPOILED by many insightful comments much, much earlier on! LOL
I have to remember this, " No Pain, No Gain!"

Guest mdolphins

Oh dear, after reading all of your comments I think I am afraid to watch the next few episodes. They sound like they are going to be pretty painful... :-S  :((

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...........................

:((   :((   :((
the tw version already made me cry on that scene and now the korean one gonna kills me even more , but i will still accept that spoiler as long as the amnesia doesn't last longthe hurt...........SR and amnesia, i hate you
lemme skip this week ep (praying that i have a strong will to do so )

mdolphins said: Oh dear, after reading all of your comments I think I am afraid to watch the next few episodes. They sound like they are going to be pretty painful... :-S  :((

Guest kaddict92

Hi ya'll. Like all of you I'm pretty much in denial right now e______e 
LIKE LITERALLY SCREAMING AT MY COMPUTER. NO NO NO! 
Looks like Gun did got amnesia and being lovey-dovey with Sera. 
And that accident, does that mean that amnesia is brief?
Let's all embrace together tomorrow because that big storm we been talking about is here!!! 
I AM NOT MENTALLY READY FOR TOMORROW EPISODE. 

I have to remind myself this is only a drama...........I'm not ready for the trainwreck.

My whole body ....oh gosh my heart is going to hurt so much for MY. Well...if he gets A andhurts MY I hope Daniel 'our neighborhood friendly oppa' will save the day and have many cute skinships with MY so Gun can get a taste of his own medicine (jelly). Ok I'm being totally immature,but I have to admit one of my fave part of the original was seeing how CX jelly over XY with Dylan. Heh.

Plus I shipped JN with both guys so I don't mind seeing her cute skinship interactions with Daniel.