[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

My streaming was interrupted. I missed about 15 minutes. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highlight to read:
- We're at the auction, Geon and MY is there, along with Daniel and his pink suit (though not seated with them)
- Someone gave MY's cup for auction!!! The mistress!!!! Grrr!
- MY didn't know how it ended there
- People laughed, and nobody wanted to bid
- Daniel made a bid and MY was surprised. Danile goes to the microphone and says something about the cup
- LG stands up and says something
- People looked at him in surprise. Especially MY. 
- Everybody started bidding
- (Awwwww) Lee Geon is trying to outbid everyone. Again Daniel bids such a high price. 
- Finally LG bids sich a high price for the art. Mistress and son are so shocked. LG got it!!!
- MY feels sad.
- MY runs away and LG follows

- Oh this is the scene in the preview where MY says to end it.

Guest snowflakesj16

lclarakl said: AilynC said: I Agree with Gladys57, I myself already watch the Taiwan version of this drama, so as to not spoilt the Korean version, Hope those who already watch the Taiwan version, should stop giving hints and comparing the two, so that those people who does not know the ending yet will enjoy it.

MY is upset and leaves. 

Geon follows her and asks what's wrong. MY replies and looks very sad. Oh no...what's going on? Is she leaving/breaking up with him?
 Geon looks mad and pulls her back. He says something and is almost shouting. MY says something and starts to cry.
Geon kisses her!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaah!!!!! Let the party begin!!!!!!
End
No preview!

Pulse check.
Will come back later if I am still alive. Oh boy. I cannot believe it ended with a you- know- what? Did he see how firmly pressed his lips were? Compared to other K drama kisses?
OH. MY. GOODNESS!
Who has the preview? Gimme gimme GIVE it to me!!!!!!!! Puh leez?

Guest xymomelum93

OHMY...that was a roller coaster ride x___X 
Geun won't really give up easily..I guess he bought a new dictionary for himself to without the word "give up" hihi 
dear angels, RAW pleaseeee @_@ this drama never fails to play with my emotions huhu

Highlight to read:
- MY walks away, Geon grabs her hand to stop her
(The expression on Geon's face!!!! *cries*)
- Geon says something, pointing to himself
-  MY says something
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
- Geon kisses Mi young! Real kiss!!!
And that's it folks!