[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest samasta93

^^^ I'm a sucker for tall men! But unfortunately I ended up with a man that's only one inch and a half taller than me! Oh well! It's fate! And I guess what one wants is likely to be the opposite!

Dear Onnie,

and fate gives you and him 4 kids.. lol.. ;))

-----

Anyway, off topic..

Every time I see Daniel's bright orange suit... my eyes become like this @-)

And to make it worse, it's summer season with super shinny sun~! Omg Daniel.. I will definitely prohibit my son to wear that suit esp. during summer and when I have my migraine.. [-X

Talking about the color orange, did anyone else notice that Mi Young's heart shape lollipop candy that she gave Gun in Macau is also orange! Isn't that something or what! Orange must be this drama's color theme I must say!

the conversation in the plane on ep 1 is hinting SR---->Danielicious sister but i hope not...

they can end up together and make MY' bff his sister lol 

:P
Yes! It's exactly what I have been saying! We must be twins as well!

haymochi said: the conversation in the plane on ep 1 is hinting SR---->Danielicious sister but i hope not...they can end up together and make MY' bff his sister lol  :P

Guest spideysteve

ymiss said: Talking about the color orange, did anyone else notice that Mi Young's heart shape lollipop candy that she gave Gun in Macau is also orange! Isn't that something or what! Orange must be this drama's color theme I must say!

@spideysteve‌, I just noticed it in episode 8 when Gun was sitting in his office looking at him and Sera's picture then he placed it in the drawer and saw the lollipop candy! While taking it out and observing it, he flash back to when Mi Young first gave it to him in Macau! I watched that scene several times to make sure it's orange! Actually, it's orange with yellow swirls! Hehe!

Guest spideysteve

Bigger version. cr MBC

<운널사> 장나라의 행복한 고민, "미영이 옆자리의 주인공은?"

o3ZCoaYxe61I635423277944217539.jpg

Hi @everybody! :) thank you so much for the goodies! Specially the new bts stills!! It makes me more excited and giddier with tonight's episode! ☺MY is surely a housewife material! He knows how to take care of his Man! No wonder Gun has fallen in love with her!

Based on the written preview...Its clear that Gun has finally realized how precious MY is! and that everything about her is worth loving...

Talking about the color orange, did anyone else notice that Mi Young's heart shape lollipop candy that she gave Gun in Macau is also orange! Isn't that something or what! Orange must be this drama's color theme I must say!

the stylist of this drama must love orange so much, i also noticed that MY and grandma 's bag are orange lol

:)]
PLEASE!!!
Epecially for those who are NEW to this thread  and those who DONT KNOW HOW TO USE SPOILERS, please REFRAIN from comparing the MAIN PLOT of this awesome drama as many of us DONT WANT TO BE SPOILT!Since some of you probably havent read the GREAT DEBATE recently over this spoiler stuff or are some of you not conversant enough in English, please try not to compare the 2 versions too much!
MANY OF US haven't watched the TW Version, so please, please dont mention about the fate or non fate of THE BABY! I BEG YOU GUYS!!!! Jaebal!

@gladys57 Not much longer now! The way this Drama is moving along, we'll be at the bit that people keep accidentally spoiling soon, and then we can all relax, one way or another. In fact, whatever is or isn't going to happen, I'd say it will probably happen or not happen  this week, at the halfway point, about when it did or didn't happen in the original