[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest OreoVampire

Sorry for keeping flooding this thread. I am wild and free today. What should I do? Ottoeke.

And yeah, I read somewhere that the original title of Old Goodbye was actually A Week With My Wife. Luckily they changed to Old Goobye. How can you had only a week since your wife is a hot snail. And MBC don't be too stingy after what you did to us longing for FTLY like this, iroeke  :o3 . Miss them badly.

JH1__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.583149887668388

Pic cr owner
They look sweet together.. aigooo  :x
h2_online.jpg?async&rand=0.1520007766360
h1_online.jpg?async&rand=0.6353360733324

Pics cr owner

Guest OreoVampire

Sorry, I know this is FTLY thread. But I can't bear this feeling alone. I think I need to go to Korea, to MBC, ask them to add more 20 episodes for FTLY, make another remake please, jebal :(( Look at this fanart. Oh Snail, Geonni, don't tease me pleaseeeee....

3732300403_8e9d65c6.jpg?async&rand=0.850

cr owner

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow! So many fan arts by avid fans., loving the saguek feel. Many fans are excited and to think it'll juz be a 1-episode special drama! ;)

KyoRean said: Sorry, I know this is FTLY thread. But I can't bear this feeling alone. I think I need to go to Korea, to MBC, ask them to add more 20 episodes for FTLY, make another remake please, jebal :(( Look at this fanart. Oh Snail, Geonni, don't tease me pleaseeeee....

cr owner

Guest chantilly

Is it just me or JNR always much more tired than JH??? but they do look cute together thou even thou JNR still looks so young compares to more matured looking JH. 
Do fans send food trucks to all their series or just b/c they love them in FTLY? I mean, if you do that to every on screen couple you love, how many trucks of food do you send to your idols? haha..LOL...