[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest OreoVampire

rienn said:
KyoRean said: This must be the script for Old Goodbye isn't it? haha some paper. Cuz I recognize the word Annyeong for goodbye. And the first word sounds like O LAE and last one is DO IN ? HAHA still working hard for hangul ..O LAE DO IN ANNYEONG aigooo :((

Yes. O LAE DO .. or say it together as ORAEDO means old plans. Or meaning close to it.

KyoRean said: Thank you so much for the correction Sam-nim. :D
Please translate more for JH&JNR next drama. Can't wait for Old Goodbye. Never had enough with FTLY. 20 episodes was too short.

Thank you for all your hard work for the drama awards, @ayame! I think splitting it into two categories would be great and probably a week for voting since everyone is pretty anxious to get their hands on the award voting process. lol

For those not familiar with @ayame's drama awards, it is an amazing event! I have attended one before and it's so much fun! She puts a lot of effort into doing it simply because she enjoys it and it brings more happiness to the drama fans.

I'm also so happy to see all the photos of JH and JNR. One day, I wish I can also participate in sending out a food truck to a respected and admired actor/actress.

They do look quite thin, but I'm sure they know how to take care of themselves, so I'm not going to be too worried. Its great seeing them together again and I can't wait until November. It seems like that's the month to be looking forward to. Our director's cut DVD is supposed to ship out in November too!

Guest rxthien

I noticed Jang Hyuk's weight loss and exhaustion since FTLY starting from the amnesia episode. At the beginning of filming, he was fit and built having some meat on him. The way the Hamo-Hamo team laying him out on that bed in Macau,...aaaawww! I still cursed at that lamp!...uhmm,...uhmm! [-X [-X
Then the ep 10, when he felt on the asphalt after fainting, I can see his suit was looking loosed on him. It progressed further to ep 12 at Gaedongie's accident scene. When they were showing his back as he walked away, his body's build did not fill out the suit that his pants were hanging . In later eps after the time skip, he looked much better but still thin to me.It takes long for men to gain weight and build bulk in general. It would take even longer for someone who is not much of an eater and always on the go. Even if he got a good rest and vacationing with family, it's still all work and hectic for him because he is such a doting Dad. We all know he has two young sons at home whom he loves to spend time with. Then returning to work immediately with one hectic schedule, maybe that's why he is not able to gain back the weight...Imo.

Hi @everyone! Just love the the old goodbye bts stills! Can't wait for it to air soon! Just seeing the stills makes my heart flutter and be thrilled that we are going to see our snail couple again soon!

:to the @Jjangs! Thank you ! ☺ for doing this one drama act! inspite of your busy work load! Love love love you both dearly!!

Guest rxthien

ohc1d0d8385343fbf29201e15fb37eca8065388f

Thanks @Cara!
 I love this picture at the food truck. It showed that the DC fans were as much a-bunch-of-onion-peelers as us. 
This picture was captured bts, not an official pic of the drama. 
It presented one of the "real" tender moments of closeness almost like romance, or "bromance" as JNR would call it between the JJangs
Are they shipping the JJangs just as much?? 
Do they crazily adore the Jjangs' chemistry off and on camera just like us???...hehe!!!

Guest Kdrama-lover

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌ , thank you and please keep them coming! :x :-bd

On the topic of JH getting thinner, I just ease my self from worrying with the thought that at least he was fit enough to do those gymnastic stunts on episode 19., he did not only impressed MY & her Omma but all of us viewers as well! :-bd :x ;) \:D/

Aigoo...I wonder what is his role since I can see him with busted lip and bandaid on his cheek. JNR looks beautiful in that white outfit. I always thought white look the best on her in FTLY. It compliments her skin tone so well. These pics sure make me curious. THANKS for sharing! I'll wait patiently for more...hehe.