[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Finally finished Gun's outfit category. In Episode 9, Gun had 9 outfits, sorry if some of the outfits look small, I tried to fit it in the best I could. x_x The only category left now is the Parody / Reference one... although that's gonna take a while because it has 33 nominees lol. Well here's Gun's outfit preview. (By the way, I noticed I missed one outfit from Mi Young's category, so I edited it again, and uploaded the updated version: here.)

C72o5tfK.jpg

@ayame YOU ARE SO TALENTED!! Love it, love it, love it. It's hard to see the pic on my phone and now that I'm using my laptop, I noticed the details! I can't imagine how many hours you took to complete each one of them. Like Geon said, "Meticulously", you sure created all these meticulously. WELL DONE!    =D> ^:)^ =D> \m/

Guest rxthien

I couldn't watch ep 12 with all of you "live" so today, I watched it alone...crying alone...then I came here.
Thank you @sooyoungdaebak for the He said/She said. 
Your words and the screen caps just etched it further into my heart...the feel,...and the sadness.
There was something I noticed from the first time watching, and wanted to share. We talked about how FTLY had done a tremendous job in paying attentions to details, symbolism and especially the wardrobes.

Notice KMY's outfit when she went to the airport. She was dressed in the worst outfit ever in the whole drama according to me.
For the first time, I noticed how she looked so pale and aged like an adjummah wearing black and white outfit. She had on this long, loose black/white skirt, much unflattering for her petite figure, and a plain black top buttoned up all the way. Her shoes were a pair of inconspicuous black flat, first time ever paired with a dress. Her altogether look was very gloomy as if she was going to a funeral. The feeling I got was, she was going to a funeral indeed, burying all her desires, her LG love, her Gaedongie whom just passed, and her happiness by leaving them there in Korea. Although the 3 years in France wasn't shown, but I am sure MY's life was never fully happy, never felt completed because she had left part of herself behind in Korea.

This was such a stark contrast to their reunion, no less, at the airport in the next scene!. 
Notice the vibrant colors of her purple skirt against the white stars pattern, the high slits just hugging and bouncing off every curve on her body. Moreover, the flirty open collar white shirt, the adorable pink stilettos, the gorgeous bag, the sunglasses and accessories were just too gawk-worthy that it had to turn our gorgeous CEO Lee Gun around to take a second look...
Why?...because MY is here to stay! She is here to stake her claim and gets back what she had lost 3 years ago! Eat your heart out CEO!!!

...and here I am looking at the screen drooling for both!!!

:x :x :))

Guest psycheros

@Ayame WOW. How did you manage to note down all the outfits?? You had to re-watch the whole show at least once, and not get distracted by the dialogue and on-screen action. 
If you compare the outfit categories for Gun, Mi Young and Daniel, episode 9 is where they all had the most costume changes. This is also the episode where Gun's hair changes to the centre parting. Did the fashion and hair stylists come to a mutual decision to go wild?

Watching Ep 12 this lazy Saturday afternoon.
Scene: After the prenatal class (writing a letter of blessing to GD - which turned out to be too much serious because of Geon hahahaha), and Geon and MiYoung were eating that stinky dish.
MiYoung: If you get back your memory...if we can be together again...
>> The short time after Geon made the decision to leave Sera to be with MiYoung and the amnesia accident was REALLY REALLY A GREAT TIME TOGETHER for them, else MiYoung would not have said this.
Makes me wanna watch the Director's Cut DVD to witness all those lovey-dovey parts that didn't make it to the aired episodes!!!!!!
P.S. I like the fact that they call it the "Geonnie Mug" but the text written on the mug itself is "GaeTtong's Daddy". And we know that the GaeTtongie Mug shatter during the accident that caused the miscarriage, but the Geonnie Mug stayed with Geon in his mancave along with GaeTtong's baby stuff.
To me, the message of that is: "Geon is and will always be GaeTtong's Daddy" and sums up what MiYoung saw in Ep 17 when she discovered the secrets of his mancave.

@ayame‌ daebaak!!! Thank you for your hardwork. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ...

After I look at the clothes can we have the most hateful clothes for LG? I have one and actually it is the only one! It was the 1 he wore during their 1st love making in jeju!!! I just want to ripped that shirt off right from the beginning LOL

JH and JNR do not look a day over 30 in those photos. So darling! I am anticipating November. ♡

This is random, but many, many times throughout my day I find myself thinking of Gaeddongie.. of how s/he was so very much alive. That sweet child's presence was never gone. Instead, s/he lived so lively, so cheerfully... only made possible by his parents. Gaeddongie was such a playful child, bringing his parents together the first time, and closer together for the second time. S/he occupied their physical, mental, and emotional spaces like it had never left. My favorite character. That whole snail family is just.so.precious.

Btw, did anyone order the YSW passport holder with Gaeddongie via youkworld.com? Just wondering if you had any issues with receiving your order. It's been a few weeks since I've placed mine and I can't get in touch with them after checking my status. The provided email address doesn't work. :-/ Thank you in advance.

So I just wanted to ask everyone two questions related to the awards.

1) I'm thinking of splitting the 'Favorite Parody / Reference' category into two categories: favorites from Episodes 1-12 and Episode 13-20. Having it as one category seems like a lot, and I figured splitting it at the 3-year time split was a good place to do so. Are you all okay with that?
2) How long do you want the voting period to be for the awards? Is two weeks too long? Or would you all rather have one week to vote?

-------
Now, to reply to everyone...

@sooyoungdaebak Thank you. The outfit categories alone are so time-consuming because I really had to check to make sure I got every outfit. In the end though, I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome.

@Mustarini BellaV Thank you~ ^^v

@psycheros Yeah, I had to watch the episodes many times, and I had to wait for a full-body shot to get the entire outfit (had to do this so many times haha). You do have a point there with episode 9 lol.

Guest Kdrama-lover

@Ayame , wow! So awesome! Waking up looking at your creation is just pure bliss ^:)^ =D> >:D< :-bd :x :) LOoooooVvvvvvEeeeee IT! :x

As to your query, yeah nice suggestion; I am okay with the 3- year time split. As for the voting period, I think 1 week would suffice bcoz it would probably also take that much time (or maybe longer) to tally the votes, right? Me so excited and might get too impatient to know the results, though.. :bz :-w ~X( :-c :D;):))

@ayame those collages are brilliant ... as I adore @sooyoungdaebak for the hesaid/shesaid I do adore you for that effort ... neither would be my expertise and both are my pure envy
As for Guns outfit .. well the stylists did well on all characters, but as I loooove the dark-blue/blue suite on GD-anniversary I would go for ep.15 ;)As for MYs outfits (I am not sure if I voted for those ... each epi has at least one outfit I do not like, but the same episode that holds my favorite Gun suit, would be for me the episode with the most MYs best outfits ... so epi. 15 for that, too ;)
I bet I missed out how tho vote propperly, but I hope you either tell me or will be ok with this way ;)

Guest Kdrama-lover

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌ , jinjja komawo chingu yah! :) :x :) :x

Awesome JH and FTLY DC fans! Sending their love and support through food trucks on shooting locations.. :x =D> :-bd

Wow! Seeing Uri Snail Couple working together again just makes my heart palpitate! I'm in full anticipation for this One-Episode Drama! We're only given glimpse with just a few photos but I am pretty sure the story would definitely be intensed as the shooting locations are so awesome! :x :-bd

Guest aaa1188

@ayame.... I am an old ahjuma and not very internet savvy ( still has not learned how to even post a photo)  and am in awe and in love with your work and   i keep wanting to vote but keep missing out. I keep thinking somewhere there is a link for me to do all the votings at one go....   :D 
[very meekly] is there one? 

@aaa1188 Ah, actually, I haven't opened voting yet. What I'm posting there in the thread are just previews to show everyone my progress. I'm near the end of preparing for the awards though. I'm going to try to open the voting by Sunday or Monday. I'll let you know. :)

@Kdrama-lover I think I might make it 1 1/2 weeks (maybe around 11 days) for the voting. Tallying the votes for the results actually isn't hard because they way the voting will go (on Google Docs) it will be automatically counted for me. But I do plan to have an "award ceremony" here on the thread with Photoshop images of the winners for each category, so that might take maybe a few days lol.

@itzibitzispider Thank you~ Actually the voting hasn't started yet. Don't worry, I'll probably make a big announcement here once it happens.