[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

1zod91h.jpg
"Gaeddong ah, did you have a good day today? Mommy can always feel your presence. Gaeddong feel it too, right? Tomorrow it is Mummy and Daddy's birthday. Isn't that amazing? At first, I thought Daddy was too different from me. But the more similarities I find in us, the more amazed I become. And I like it too. Tomorrow let the three of us have another happy day like today."

He said...
Where is my snail?Snail...Snail...
2eq3szm.jpg

Do you know how disturbing it is for me to see you washing your hair so early in the morning?Wait, come and meet me for dinner.Did you perhaps forget what today is?Remember the department store? Meet me there at six, okay?I'll be angry if you are even a minute late.
200ec9j.jpg

(Sigh) Snail looks so sweet even when she's walking away....I want to be that towel!I want to be that towel!
(LOL...funny Geon. The above pic, JH is simply gorgeous!)   8->

Guest Kdrama-lover

Pengsan_zpsf1sets7w.gif

I believe this is the most painful scene for JH #-o re-watching the scene even for the nth time is still very difficult for me.

I don't know, what about that scene in episode 13 where he is basically stalking MY? and he doesn't look where he is going and falls pretty hard.

@lovelyjen , what I meant is the impact of that fall upon his head.. It was the head part of JH that did get the first contact on the asphalt., thus has received the shock /pain before his whole body fell on the ground.

qq21w0.jpg
He said...Please stop.This has nothing to do with her. Leave her alone.I'm okay with whatever you do but don't speak rashly about those two (Mi Young and Omma)I will not tolerate it.
315iote.jpg
She said...Grandma, I'm sorry.Omma...I love that person.No matter what people say, he's been a nice man to me. I know that you like him too.Omma....Omma.

34o81w9.jpg
She said...There is a reason why he gave me that paper.It was by pure accident that we even met and we had no choice but to get married because of the baby.I thought divorce made sense since we are married out of love.That's why I agreed to do so too. It's not fair that he is considered the only bad guy here. I'm just as responsible for this as he is. 
j6llpg.jpg

He said...Omma, I was wrong. I am the one who did wrong here. Please don't take Mi Young away...I am saying I was wrong.I am sorry.I was wrong.And I am sorry.I'm saying that I am sorry.
(When I first watched this ep, I didn't notice how sorry Geon was about his action. Poor Geon, he was pleading with Omma not to take his love away.)    :(

sooyoungdaebak said: He said...
Where is my snail?Snail...Snail...

Do you know how disturbing it is for me to see you washing your hair so early in the morning?Wait, come and meet me for dinner.Did you perhaps forget what today is?Remember the department store? Meet me there at six, okay?I'll be angry if you are even a minute late.

(Sigh) Snail looks so sweet even when she's walking away....I want to be that towel!I want to be that towel!
(LOL...funny Geon. The above pic, JH is simply gorgeous!)   8->

So fated! Same birthday! Thank you @sooyoungdaebak‌. Do you realize his grandfather put his birthday for October, 3 months after his actual birthday? Another 3!! And seeing that dialogue again makes me realize that they had their first real kiss the night before on July 20th-- my birthday! (...cuz, who knows what they did in bed in Macau. XD )

@getreal48 You mean the one on Yeoul island? http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=jangnara&no=69583

Kidding. :P Sorry, on my mobile as well. Omma's restaurant's name is 세딸엄마식당 (Three Daughters with Mom Restaurant?). I don't know the actual restaurants in Seoul that they used to film. There were two of them, when the family first moved to Seoul and the one Gun has his late-night meals during those three years.~ Good luck and have fun!! ♡

2cmon7b.jpg
He said...
Grandma, I was wrong.I am saying that I was really wrong.When we first got married, I was really struggling.So even while knowing that I shouldn't, I still drew up that agreement.I thought it would help me if I did that.But right now, I feel like there is a hole in my heart.And I feel empty...Empty...Grandma, I promise I will handle this and put a smile on your face.So get angry if you want but don't fall ill, okay?If something should happen to you too, then I will be all alone...Do you understand?
(My heart hurts for Geon. He wants to make things right with Mi Young and didn't get a chance after that amnesia, especially since HD scares him. I will post what MY's mom said to Geon which I believed he thought of when he decided to push her away from his life. Omma said some powerful words. Poor Geonnie!!)    :((

2058bad.jpg

MY said...Omma, I was completely wrong. I am so sorry for making you upset.And for being such a lousy daughter. I am very sorry, Omma.From now on, I am never going to make you cry ever again.I won't upset you. I will become the best daughter. Don't cry, don't cry because of me. I'm sorry.

b7if86.jpg
He said...Stop the car.Manager Tak, stop the car.It is my business, I will take care of it. You don't know what she is like. She will blame herself for it.I will go wish her a Happy Birthday and come right back.I'll come right back.Gi Do, You know what it is that I need to do right now.Don't stop me. 

Guest aaa1188

sooyoungdaebak said: 23mlsh0.jpg
What Geon had planned for MY's birthday...Reservation with the best traditional Korean Chef in town.
Reservation at Tower restaurant.Almost purchase a movie theater.  (Tak said it's too expensive. Rent is better)
:((