[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Mustarini BellaV said: FYI, about the Bibles scene, they used one instrumental ost from 2009 famous historical drama "Queen Seon Deok" (I'm a fan of this drama). But it seems like no one realized it or put it into the list of FTLY's background music parodies *LOL* Yet I always find it hillarious :D

only1khj said: @aaa1188:  The elders had just dropped a bomb at that meeting, so I think LG is not @ the top of his game. Also, his possible disease is being triggered by all of the pressure building around him, so he's slower with reacting to what's going. He's trying to figure out how the contract that's been hidden away in his mancave got discovered? By whom? How is he going to protect KMY? What is he going to tell Omma?  Is Halmoni going to be alright? He's just heard KMY confess her love for him. His snail is being dragged off and beaten by her mom. He's weak and tired, empty and numb.  Maybe it wasn't reluctance, but by the time he collected his thoughts and processed through them, the moment for explaining had passed, and the following events just kept piling up on each other.

Guest psycheros

Another indirect way of finding things out is when Mi Young confides in "Father" Daniel that she is pregnant.

-----

On Secretary Tak's status, if he is dating Mi Young's sis, why does he say in episode 14 that he is too busy managing Gun to see anyone? This is when he teases Gun about going to Mi Young's art exhibition.

Guest Kdrama-lover

Pengsan_zpsf1sets7w.gif

I believe this is the most painful scene for JH #-o re-watching the scene even for the nth time is still very difficult for me.

Another indirect way of finding things out is when Mi Young confides in "Father" Daniel that she is pregnant.

-----

On Secretary Tak's status, if he is dating Mi Young's sis, why does he say in episode 14 that he is too busy managing Gun to see anyone? This is when he teases Gun about going to Mi Young's art exhibition.

They prob werent dating at that point. Because even though they had initial good feelings to each other, to date a sister of boss's exwife who broke up in a bad way/to date a secretary of an richard simmons who heartlessly abandoned her sister....it's an awkward thing to do. It's not forbidden but its just awkward...the way u would avoid friends of your ex.

but although they are not 'officially dating' I think Tak and sister still saw each other time to time and had good feelings to each other. It may even be that they r sorta dating but Taknjust doesnt tell it to Gun cuz again...its awkward. I say this because when MY family was voting Daniel versus Gun, she votes Gun because he is the boss of uri Sec Tak. And by the time it was Ep20 end part, thats 3 years after ch2 and 6 years after ch1, Tak and the sister def seem to be in relationship. The show never developed their relationship in front of our eyes, but it threw cues at us that they are couples.

Looks like Jang Na Ra's new drama has been decided. News just came out that MBC Wed-Thu drama "Mr. Back" just finalized their female lead as Jang Na Ra...so it will be Shin Ha Kyun & Jang Na Ra. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see her as someone other than MY yet though....especially when FTLY is still so fresh. So she only rested for one drama term and came back, it's FTLY - MSD - Mr.Back...it's great that she's active but...but.....FTLY fan being a little sentimental right now

gumi said: Looks like Jang Na Ra's new drama has been decided. News just came out that MBC Wed-Thu drama "Mr. Back" just finalized their female lead as Jang Na Ra...so it will be Shin Ha Kyun & Jang Na Ra. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see her as someone other than MY yet though....especially when FTLY is still so fresh. So she only rested for one drama term and came back, it's FTLY - MSD - Mr.Back...it's great that she's active but...but.....FTLY fan being a little sentimental right now

gumi said:

Looks like Jang Na Ra's new drama has been decided. News just came out that MBC Wed-Thu drama "Mr. Back" just finalized their female lead as Jang Na Ra...so it will be Shin Ha Kyun & Jang Na Ra. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see her as someone other than MY yet though....especially when FTLY is still so fresh. So she only rested for one drama term and came back, it's FTLY - MSD - Mr.Back...it's great that she's active but...but.....FTLY fan being a little sentimental right now

i'm being sentimental right now.,,i'm not ready yet to see her with someone else other than with JH..lol..it's a way too soon. this drama will follow MSD right? it means they are starting airing around nov,5th if i'm not mistaken, it's still in year 2014...i am  so worried , later at the end of year MBC drama awards, i absolutely want to see JNR and JH are sitting together in one table, and win best couple awards. it's my biggest hope in this year.

no offense to shin ha kyun's fans, actually i'm quite liking his actings, and i love JNR as an actress, i wish all the best for her careers, but it would be nice if the drama will be airing next year

Yeah FTLY fans are having mental breakdowns be cuz of that....now it is highly unlikely to see JH and JNR sitting together in award ceremony

Oh, phew! #:-S So you all made it through?.. :-S

I agree @onlykhj @gumi. In that turn-of-events scene, I feel like the only thing that mattered to Gun in that moment was protecting Miyoung. He didn't ever think to deny the contract, to question who had took it and exposed it. The situation shocked him and turned bad so quick that he couldn't even begin to process and respond. He felt guilty and overwhelmed with the anger and disappointment the elders directed at them and thought of only Miyoung. Then, when Miyoung spoke out about her feelings in front of everyone, I believe that was when he truly realized he loved her too. All this time within him, this thing called love was untouched territory. All this time, he was afraid of the self he couldn't recognize (note his therapeutic visits), but all of a sudden he saw Miyoung profess her love so willingly, so freely, that it all became clear in an instant. I think at the pressure of the elders, he was taken aback with surprise and fear with not only Miyoung's confession, but at his own realization of love too. He was afraid and not confident in himself to say those words, especially with his questionable health. It was all so much to take in.

The tribute to Volcano High and SsoaBG is probably my favorite of all the parodies and meta references. The last of the "happier" scenes until the saddest deprivation. I laughed so hard when the OST came on, I was in tears! Such a proud and exciting moment for old fans, haha. It blurred the line between Gun/Miyoung and JJANG Team. SO ADORABLE. Those were happy tears, but I felt the aching ones when "Goodbye, My Love" made its entrance at the sight of Gun in the hospital. Ahh, I can't believe I'm allowing myself to go through this again. Some of the best, most memorable moments, feelings, and quotes come from times of angst. When we feel the pain hit the core of our hearts.

P.S. I stopped following FTLY at DB right about this point of the drama. If FTLY rates 6/6, then 6/6 is my highest score for rom-coms nowadays. Crazy!

@//Edit.

@gumi @cloe Nooooooo :(( :(( :((

@mywebfoot‌ ‌said

"Anyway, I haven't watched a single work of his before and was actually anti Jang Nara because she appeared too cutesy for my tastes (yeah, that will teach me to make snap judgements). "

I am not a anti Jang Nara. But I agree she appeared too cutesy in most of her dramas. Only watched 2 dramas of her. That's why she blown my mind away with her acting in FTLY. :x

For Jang Hyuk, I watched him before in several dramas and movies (Thank you, thorn, please teach me english, deep rooted trees) but I just know his name through thorn hahaha. Silly me. But he looks so handsome in thorn as a pe teacher with that white t-shirt :\"> =P~ . so try to look for him and his works, surprise2 I watched him before, love him but never have an urge to find out till I watch Thorn. Then I read he is filming FTLY and the rest is history. You guys open up a new world of fangirling I never knew before. Thank you ^:)^^:)^

I missed last night episode, gonna watch it now to catch up. LOL.

Btw I have a question. Can we upload pictures using mobile mode? Thank you before chinggus. ^:)^

@songielove: I haven't braved the next 7 episodes since first viewing either.   :-SS
Even though some of the best scenes are in the angst.  The JJangs are so good @ their craft that I feel the scenes.  I'm not just a viewer of a drama, but I feel the pain, longing, hurt, misunderstanding, loss, grief, heartache, and lonesomeness.  I feel LG's numbness and emptiness.  I feel KMY's grief and loss.  

Guest mywebfoot

@tweeks yeah not anti in the "I hate you" sense, but anti in the sense of not being fond of watching her. She did something fantastic in FTLY and I want to see more too.
Agree, that single shot of JH in white t-shirt in Thorn was quite... impressive ;)
You can't 'upload' directly to Soompi. The pic has to exist somewhere on the internet, in photobucket, or on a website. All Soompi takes is the web address/url of the picture. On mobile, the button for adding pictures doesn't appear. If you feel up to it, here's the code, for example, without the dashes[-URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/basikp/media/animals/a-5-3.jpg.html-][-IMG] a-5-3.jpg[/img-][/url-]

OR you can do as @itzibitzspider did above and just paste the URL in here, and we can click on it to view if we want to.

wow it's sooo soon a new drama for Nara. I'm kinda shocked reading this news. I thought it would take a year for Nara or JH to take new drama as the leads until they meet again in 3rd reunion. I love Nara has new drama, means I can see her more but..FTLY, Kim Mi Young, and Snail couple are my number one and still very fresh in my mind. I even can't watch other dramas because not yet move on from FTLY. ottoke?? how I wish the lead was JH not Shin Ha Kyun lol. but seriously, I'm having sentimental now :(

is it really we cannot see JH and Nara sitting together at the end of year? I think it will depend on the voting for the best couple and how popular the drama was to seat the actors together.

I think I'm one of those FTLY fans that are pretty sentimental to hear this news.  :(:(I still haven't move on from this drama and I just got done writing down ep 10 dialogues. KMY is so fresh in my mind. I'm happy she has received offers but I'm sad that she accepted it so soon after FTLY. I can deal with a movie not a drama right now. And to act with another Ahjuicy...aigoo. Maybe if he's hawter than Geon, I might say ok...lol. Really no offense to his fans. I know he's a great actor. It's just my preference. JH is one hawt Ahjuicy. Can't deny it. Will take a while to get over Geon.

Guest aaa1188

@songyongdeabak Yes I am with you on trying to get over JH... 
May I say I am sort of like JH :P (I know I know, I am shameless), I normally  get over actor once the show is done pretty quickly and I moved on to another show.... 
But here I must say Gunnie is seriously hard to get over and moved on... I am trying to watch as many JH's projects as possible lately in the hope of getting too much of him so I can move on.... does this make sense?   :\">